1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

What sets do clerics need?

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by edgeofglory, Mar 26, 2018.

1. edgeofglory

edgeofglory New Member

I know BL chain block with full hp and mace +shield with full hp is needed for group fights.
    How about solo pvp?
    Do clerics do dmg if going full hp?
    Do clerics need full will set for magic classes? for solo pvp
    Do clerics ever need cane/staff?
    Can clerics use cane with full knowledge + cloth MB/MA set to solo pvp magic classes? since cloth has more dmg and high magic suppression. If yes, still need full will set?

Jilz likes this.
  2. Sheerio

Sheerio Ο χρόνος σκοτώνει τα πάντα.

You can use cloth set with full knowledge, ask @mckiko since he's the only one I know who uses it.

3. cocosul

cocosul Guest

Cleric it's kinda low on a full stigma server, you cannot kill much on solo. But with a 5.4 mb you can max dmg on most of non mage classes, Cuz if they are mages and do use knowledge build their surpres' it's max 4.5 k so you will need a full knowledge set to dmg them. Hp sets are nice, but the block. It's kinda bugged, i mean that you won't block lots. So a will set would help more for group pvp. Cloth it's good for dps the mage classes

4. Patatas

Patatas o'ya

bad idea for me to use cane/staff. Cane/staff makes one's casting time longer since it has attack speed instead of casting speed(which is really necessary for casting).

mckiko and Sheerio like this.
  5. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

@Alex Enlighten him!

6. Alex

Alex Expert

Uhm im noob cleirc im used to play always with one set..if you can agree to get bl cloth set for dps thats good but guessing the best set ever is the hp..but all cleric are different so you must make your own build to be best :)

@Jose done telling my idea ser

Patatas and Zafirah like this.
  7. Patatas

Patatas o'ya

HEALTH user also here! well.. we must also depend upon the number of classes who actively play in today's version and these are glads... too many op glads nowadays.. we need more block and hp XD

Hackcheat and Sheerio like this.
  8. mckiko

mckiko kiki is the name of the game

cloth set is awesome but needs MR and HP set as main. Btw, katan also use cloth set with full ms+10 ang got high MA.

9. Rubyah

Rubyah The Celestial Nostrum

I play Cleric for group PVP using HP/Block Chain set. Being not an RK, makes me unable to acquire other sets that I am so satisfied having only one including a mace and a shield. But if you prefer going solo PVP, yes you can take these guys commendations and take the pros and cons of it.

@edgeofglory good luck and enjoy playing clerico. :D ^_^

10. Hackcheat

Hackcheat New Member

the only one the best for cleric is Chain block set !:D

Patatas and Sheerio like this.
  11. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

If you're rich, get 3 sets of BL Chain (or whatever is the best gear these days). Sets for full health, full will and dps. I would only recommend dps set in 1v1 portal. Of course, you have to use your best judgement on what set to use based on your opponent. I would not advise wearing dps set in an open world pvp unless you have an amazing group. We all know Clerics are not meant to dps. Their sole purpose is to assist the group with heals, cleanse and resurrection but I know some clerics who kicked asses back in the day as a dps cleric.

P.S. Wearing a dps set against a glad with the best gears will not be good for you. Physical classes have been boosted, so you're better off using your Full Health Set against them in 1v1 portal.

Patatas, Joze, exb and 1 other person like this.
  12. Alocin

Alocin ❤℘℧ℛℇ ℋℰΛℜ✟❤

or try to be smart and burst down when they don't have berserking (refered to other classes: when they are vulnerable without defensive and offensive skills on).

13. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

I have yet to see a cleric who can "burst down" a glad before their cds comes back. They have to be the worst glad if a cleric can burst them down so easily.

Ethereal, Sheerio, exb and 1 other person like this.
  14. Alocin

Alocin ❤℘℧ℛℇ ℋℰΛℜ✟❤

Cleric dmg is really good if has mb build...once berserking is over, you can put some "mb" part and start doing dmg. You don't really need to have full mb build, 4 parts are enough.

15. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

*bowing down

16. vantooth

vantooth Guest

Actually no, In 1v1 no glad would just use all of its CC skills accordingly just to kill the cleric. Timing is everything in game and when the time the cleric uses its DPS set that would be the perfect time to use CC skills. So using a DPS set is actually a gamble unless the gap of your equipments is high.

Sheerio likes this.
  17. vantooth

vantooth Guest

Y
    Y be hasty when you can kill slowly.
    The reason why medium dps clerics are demons

18. Alocin

Alocin ❤℘℧ℛℇ ℋℰΛℜ✟❤

stay sure a cleric with x4 knwledge and x3 health parts can handle a glad if knows what to do.

19. imrahil

imrahil Asmo's face smasher

Yer cos smais has only played private servers as "all classes" failed at most no doubt play stigma and see how great a cleric is with dps stigma setup with few heals then full stigma based knowledge and see the difference between same gear and same stats or near as then still try to burst a glad, b4 u talk crap I played cleric stigma dps and still was not able to burst anything quick enough to say they have OP dps even with MB staff setup

Anyway on topic cos I don't want smais to bitch at cos hes not staff
    All clerics I seen use 2 sets 1 full hp for an physicals the other full will for them darn magicals

Dan and Sheerio like this.
  20. Alocin

Alocin ❤℘℧ℛℇ ℋℰΛℜ✟❤

facepalming...