1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

What sets do clerics need?

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by edgeofglory, Mar 26, 2018.

1. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

No cleric has benefited from doing a hybrid/combo build ever since physical class has been boosted period. Assuming we are still talking about going against skilled players. It worked prior to the boost but you had to really know what you were doing to be successful.

Unfortunately, glads in a full stigma server with the best gears, the ping and the skills, hybrid build is pointless. Like what Ayvell mentioned, most of the players have multiple sets that can counter any opponent.

Clerics just don't produce enough damage because clerics are not meant to dps period. Sure, youd have no problem killing anyone as a dps cleric if your opponent does not know what they are doing, which we have a lot of in this server. Lucky for those people they won't even have to try hard to kill anything with a glad. They just get carried by gears and the boost.

Anyway, if you're choosing to be a cleric. Just be a cleric like you're supposed to be. You chose a healing class to play. So heal. If you wanted to dps then choose a different class.

2. angeliciouz

angeliciouz Getting there

cleric ?
    dps ? huh?
    in my opinion cleric are meant to be healer.
    so the best possible way to maximize its role are to make it so it can survive longer than the other classes.
    @thread starter well let's talk about ur ping first.
    if you really has a good ping then u may try it as dps.
    thoose who called "best" can't even do shit when server got some issue called "lag".

3. vantooth

vantooth Guest

If the glad also know what to do, I'm sure you'll die first.

Fendi and Sheerio like this.
  4. Ayvell

Ayvell ἔσσεται ἦμαρ

Oh, I am so sorry I've ruined your fun... :(

Couldn't agree more. Cleric is an amazing class and it's a pity wasting it on dps... :meh:

Fendi, Sheerio and Joze like this.
  5. Katansin

Katansin Proficient

Clerics are the best!!!! :p now against a sw I'm bad lol

Sheerio likes this.
  6. Ayvell

Ayvell ἔσσεται ἦμαρ

So true... Love at first cast. :]

Fendi likes this.