1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

What would you do

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by jamie, Jun 13, 2017.

1. jamie

jamie New Member

sense i am board cos i cant stay logged in game i figered i would start a new thread

what would you do if you had your own bdo server

1st lots of gm events from just spawning world bosses to what ever with cool prizes
    like http://bddatabase.net/us/item/15994/
    or pets that u cant get in game like cerb or other yearly pets
    ie one gm cant do this u need a good solid staff 24/7 to have 2 to 3 gm on at all times

2nd i would want to see my gms helping players have fun
    exe someone ask in chat can someone help me kill some boss scrolls
    once that person asked a 2nd time the gm can freely go help them kill the scrolls

3rd player bounty this is something i did on a different game i ran
    gm sees someone hacking / botting instead of banning the person right away
    have fun with it put a bounty on said players head
    this does 2 things one its a warning to said botter/ hacker i know ur doing wrong
    and two it lets the players know your watching and ur letting them in on the punishment

i have a lot more i could add but really want to see what others think

2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Thank you for your suggestions!
    Bounty, Silver Wagon and Monster Spawn are already on my events list but right now I am not going to host anything as long as we are still in beta phase, there is no point to host these events.
    Give rewards and eventually everything will be taken from the players since there will be a wipe, doesn't make any sense.

Please use this thread if you would like to suggest anything else regarding events:
    http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threa...-you-guys-and-gals-want-to-see-in-bdo.203364/

3. jamie

jamie New Member

oh you missed out on what i was talking about this is not a complaint or suggestion this is a random conversion
    on what people would do if they had there own server to run not saying you do or don't do any thing that may get listed
    or asking for anything to be done here just asking what would people do

4. xMovingTarget

xMovingTarget MadKing

I mean, you can potentially test out what you can do and what is possible to do. ;) Even without a reward. Just to get out of the regular farm this and that. /offtopic