1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

What's next, GamezAion?

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by DOndee, Feb 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jefff

jefff Proficient

first fix the main problems (bugs,dungeons,droprate,eventBUGS,BG, etc.) so that you can picture what next move we can do for the server...

2. zuigetshu

zuigetshu Proficient

first of all don't compare the old days version cause all gear are on the site btw now you need to hard farming gear

3. OliverStylez

OliverStylez Legendary Box Hunter Forum Legend

I remember hosting tons of events when I was an AMT. The only problem was that I couldn't hand out rewards immediately after the event and that frustrated me... Like... OKAY. I get it that there's an event and rewards happen. Lets have them READY. You know? Be prepared... We know we're hosting an event. We KNOW there's going to be a winner... Lets go ahead and get the reward ready and make it over RIGHT AFTER the event. No one likes to wait... It makes the reward less special. :(

I think if I AM again that'll be one thing I try to fix. Sure it'll be more work in the end for us AM's, but I think it'll help smooth things over a lot and make it easier and more fun for the players

Lag and Farkle like this.
  4. Kirnick

Kirnick ❤℘℧ℛℇ J☯✓3❤ Forum Legend

There's way more, you guys didn't notice.

5. OliverStylez

Didn't notice what?

6. Kirnick

Just saying there are lots of other things which aren't supposed to be so. Not going to mention them all, but definitely gamez stopped to be a playable server since 6.2.

Lag and OliverStylez like this.
  7. OliverStylez

Yeah definitely. But like you said, there's no way to mention them all... Just because no one mentioned them previously doesn't mean they didn't notice. I think we all notice the state of the game right now and it's not that great. :( I do hope they fix it soon.

8. Kirnick

Not only...there are things you guys don't know, not complaining and i think won't know anytime soon. Most of you have described the surface of the situation...some maths.

9. OliverStylez

Uh-huh. :shifty: Sure...

10. Ayvel

Ayvel ἔσσεται ἦμαρ Forum Legend

The best times of Aion in general, not only in Gamez. Twinking, rifting, kisking; the triptych of ultimate fun.-

Lag and OliverStylez like this.
  11. darkwar663

darkwar663 Proficient

cuz many people doing bug abuse.. so this game is no good now.. and its hard to build items cuz many bug in event instant and etc.

12. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

btw, does this game have any pve content? i was kinda disappointed when created cha, spawned with lvl 75 without poeta gameplay ;<

13. DOndee

DOndee Filipino Pride 2019 Forum Legend

Everyone was asking for the update because people got tired of doing the same thing over and over again. Back in 6.2, everyone just logged in to do 1 thing, PvP. We were promised a retail-like experience where everything is "close to perfect".

Look at this. We have new players coming in and also old players coming back. Population wouldnt be a problem right if we o ly have our proper features working. I mean, we have a stream event (no offense to Koro) but do we really want to advertise how broken the server is?

Farkle, Roo, Snax and 2 others like this.
  14. OliverStylez

Yeah. I thought about that and at first i kinda focused on it but i decided to try to find things that weren't broken and pay that instead... That's when the drop rate and instance bugs happened... I don't really want to stream now since everything's bugged. I totally get what you mean

Snax likes this.
  15. DOndee

It amazes me how you always seem to come up with ridiculous accusations to point the finger towards ely side specifically to my legion and how youre so disadvantaged when asmos legitimately have the better and geared players in this server.

All you do is complain and report bugs that benefits you when its fixed and keep your mouth shut when there are bugs that benefit you when theyre broken. Its no surprise why no one likes you. Youre fake and the biggest hypocrite in this server. Dont forget, when your elyos legion disbanded, you tried your darn best to join Touch Me. Even trashtalked your precious asmo players to me just so you can join my legion. Too bad i already know what kind of person you are. Thats why youre on asmo with the rest of your groupies who consistently throw pity parties for when you cry abput how elyos owned your ass.

chromeGTT, Minds and Farkle like this.
  16. Ayvel

It is true that an asmo AM is necessary. Asmodae has more bugs because no one from staff plays asmo and thus no bugs are reported from the dark side.

OliverStylez likes this.
  17. Kirnick

x6 staff members and players have to report bugs...they asked normal players to test beta server (without even reward) when there were enough that should have done themselves. There have been "old" AMs which utility was literally 0 (come saying "private life"). The title won't make the person...ya know?

Lag likes this.
  18. Ayvel

If I know? Yeah, I do... since I report more bugs than any AM without needing a title to do so. But I also can't blame all AMs 'cause not everyone is experienced enough to notice every bug. Most of the players here are also unaware of how anything should work according to retail. That's why they keep reporting stuff that aren't even bugged! In my opinion being AM and being a Tester should be a completely different title. Testers should only focus on writing down bugs and AMs on helping and entertaining the community.

PS: These are only 2 simple examples of why an asmo AM is needed...

OliverStylez likes this.
  19. OliverStylez

Whoah whoah. I think it's great that we're having this discussion, but that's his opinion... There's literally no data to show whether AMs have a favorite race or not, and I'm actually aware that it's against the rules of being an AM to show favoritism... However, it may feel too him like they do have a favorite and that's fine. That's his opinion. No need to throw insult ... Freakin harsh bro. :(

20. DOndee

Nah. He always does that bullcrap. Throwing shade at elyos and my legion. Just didnt pay any attention to it until now.

OliverStylez likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.