1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

What's next, GamezAion?

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by DOndee, Feb 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OliverStylez

OliverStylez Legendary Box Hunter Forum Legend

I totally get it. I love your streams and your content dude. Don't stoop to name calling and accusations man. You're the top and i got a lotta respect for the things you do. Especially your pvp raids. If people don't like that you're involved with the community and stuff happens around you then they need to make a change... Don't belittle them for not being a leader like you. It's hard!

Lag likes this.
  2. DOndee

DOndee Filipino Pride 2019 Forum Legend

Im not belittling anyone. Im just calling a spade a spade nothing more nothing less. I get that youre defensive of him since youre friends but its only a matter of time until he does to you what he does best. I could care less what he does tbh, just keep our names off his mouth and we're good. You dont see anyone in elyos qqing about him.

3. OliverStylez

I don't have favorites and i don't even know his in game character name. I don't have favorites... Except Teddy. I'll rock anyone if they mess with my Teddy lol

I've always been Elyos myself. I'm still in a habit of calling out "asmo" when i see the red icon on the minimap... The only reason i made an asmo this round is because teddy suggested it. I don't have any preference or have any favorites, again... So when i day it sounds like you're attacking someone and it doesn't look good, I'm being genuine.

4. Ayvel

Ayvel ἔσσεται ἦμαρ Forum Legend

No legend was born by being indifferent to others. Asking ppl not to talk about your legion is really bad marketing... but I bet you know that already!

Roo likes this.
  5. DOndee

Excuse me for standing up and finally saying something after a whole month of getting trashtalked, targetted and harrassed. My legion is here to play and enjoy the game and not to deal with any of these verbal jabs from literally everyone from asmo.

Im not looking to "market" my legion, i already have a tight, good, genuine and loyal circle of friends i can play with who i treat as my family in game. So when someone says something about my legion that has 0 basis whatsoever, you can be sure im goin to say something. Teddy is in my legion so he knows. I couldnt care less about acknowledgement and being the best. I just want to enjoy the game with the people i play it with, why cant they do the same?

Farkle and OliverStylez like this.
  6. Ayvel

Tbh I believe that those who don't enjoy drama don't even check forum and stay away from public arguments. It seems more likely to me that those who argue in forum vs "enemies" do it because they enjoy the adrenaline coming from it. And I also don't believe that a legion leader who's so active in forum doesn't enjoy having haters. We all know how this works...

7. DOndee

Im active on the forum to share thoughts, suggest things and report bugs. Even this thread I made was not an attack to anyone but a gentle elbow nudge for Noyah and her dev team to step it up. If you read replies on here, everyone is sharing their own personal thoughts except him who is constantly throwing shade at me, my legion and the server.

Snax, xSugar and OliverStylez like this.
  8. OliverStylez

Uhh... I would disagree. I'm only here to help and keep an eye on updates and report bugs and meet new people. And the forum events.

Don't project your own strange kink for drama onto others plz. That's weird and quite inaccurate. I'm pretty sure Noyah isn't here for the drama... Or Carl. Or Minds. I'm not here for that and obviously Beast isn't either. Seems like it's just you... And i can tell you that none of us appreciate it when someone tries to egg someone else on and start pointless drama.

DOndee likes this.
  9. Ayvel

Your recent comment wasn't to share thoughts, was to flame sb for expressing his opinion about a whole faction. So yeah you obviously had intention to cause drama.
    Then you must be on the second category.
    This made me laugh. Carl isn't here AT ALL, so I would be amazed if he showed up for drama.
    Wow... Then I must be in a completely different server in the last 3 years, 'cause I only see drama in Gamez and nothing else.
    I don't project anything but I also don't hide behind my finger.

Lag likes this.
  10. xSugar

xSugar Jesus loves you ♥ Forum Legend

There are so many bugs and so much unbalance in the game currently. Most players don't know how things work since they haven't played in retail. I don't even think our developers know how things are supposed to work. We need our players from retail to step up and help report things that don't work properly. Also, I don't see many reports except for damage and skill bugs which sometimes aren't even bugged. I think a lot of players are lazy to report stuff if it doesn't affect their gameplay that much. I had to report that the asmo general return scroll was teleporting them to an artifact instead of their base in Lakrum - I'm not even asmo.

Going back to older patches will not solve our problems. People will get bored with the same old content and there will never be any new updates. The server just needs talented developers who can fix things properly and also add custom features such as new battlegrounds, custom rewards, along with quick patch updates such as 7.2 and 7.5 and not taking two years to release them full of bugs. Talented developers cost $$$, and the server needs donations for that to happen and with the low player base I am not sure they're willing to invest.

The server had its big 7.0 opening, and there should have been lots of AM events being hosted at the start. I haven't seen any KOR, 1v1 Tournaments, Group FFA, and other events happening in-game.

The battleground system is a disaster at the moment. The auto que system is just a hotfix not a real fix to stop the unbalance that is going on in battlegrounds. You can get grouped up with a party with no healers and who have no gear vs high geared players with 2x healers. New players starting out just get slaughtered in 2 hits, and their teammates are mean to them cause they're costing them the game. I feel sorry for them. What new player will want to stay and play? Genesis crystals NPCS are bugged they can't buy the beginning level gear. The enchantment system is broken. Altars don't give out stellium rewards which new players need to gear up. Drop rate is broken. The list just goes on and on. If we don't attract new players we're in a downward spiral to a dead server.

Kulasmith, Lag, Farkle and 2 others like this.
  11. DOndee

Its one comment to someone who constantly flames and complains about the server. Someone who doesnt contribute anything but shade and tears and expects everything to work perfectly to fit his needs. If anyone was trying to start drama, its him. He didnt have an opinion, he had accusations.

I didnt have anything but genuine concern for how the server is going to be if anything doesnt happen. But i was met with shade and accusations. Lol

Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
    Roo and OliverStylez like this.
  12. Kirnick

Kirnick ❤℘℧ℛℇ J☯✓3❤ Forum Legend

Basically what i've said months ago...and i'm not even playing now. Nothing changed yet...like i've said multiple times: server is just badly handled.

crystalize and Farkle like this.
  13. OliverStylez

Incorrect. Again... You're really good at being wrong.

Also, yeah you have like... 130 posts in three years of "activity ". I wouldn't use that as an example.

You probably don't see Carl because you don't engage in beneficial discussions. I literally drew a line in the sand showing the difference between all of us, and you. I doubt there's a reason to associate with you besides telling you to shut up and quit the drama llama bullcrap...

crystalize and DOndee like this.
  14. OliverStylez

Back on topic though, Noyah just stated that the fixes for the drop rates have been finished.

I'm assuming that more has also been fixed but the updates are waiting for a server reboot. Hopefully we'll see that soon.

15. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Okay, enough.
    @DOndee, I am fully aware of the current state of the server. Of course nothing is perfect but for some reason people choose to ignore the fact that compared to the "beloved" 5.3, features and instances are not disabled and you don't have to work a whole month to pay for two pieces of gears. An update with lots of fixes should be coming soon which includes many skill fixes, instances and altar rewards.
    Thank you for the gentle nudge.

draculalife, Primez, DOndee and 7 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.