1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

When Connection is (insert trashtalk)!

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Tindrey, Jan 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tindrey

Tindrey Getting there

Check the Ping

Attached Files:

2. Matter

Matter

3. Ruicho

Ruicho Getting there

hahaha ..
    this happen when your Ping so high

Attached Files:

• raw.gif
      raw.gif
      File size:
      214.6 KB
      Views:
    Tindrey likes this.
  4. Grimmjun

Grimmjun Well-Known Member

Seriously? Another one shows up and cries about the game is lagging. Seriously?, it's most likely on your connection issues making the game unstable and not on the server side that are to blame, and if it's still annoys you, you can test your connection speed or your pc setup.

5. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

I don't think he was blaming the server, and no where in his post has stated that.

Nitrous likes this.
  6. Grimmjun

Before i say anything, kindly reread my previous post sir.
    As with what you've said indeed your right he wasn't stated that he's blaming the server. Though, you only give half of it, but to be honest it's quite obvious that his statement technically wants others to sympathize him "because that's exactly what he wants" as what the title says and with that being said, this makes me hesitant to feel any sympathy on this.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
  7. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

Well it depends on perspective and try to reread your statement as well because I think you have your ideas mixed up
    I think you mean, want others to sympathize him and not the other way around.

8. Grimmjun

edited and rearranged!

9. Grimmjun

Yeah whatever, After all this argues i can't see this convo going much further and before i end this, Get off it sir and stop with your self-righteous post. These type of players are unjustifiably upset and uses this type of threads in a way to legitimize those disputable negative issues responsible for such salty feedbacks.
    Have a nice day!

10. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

First and foremost, *After all these arguments, I can't see this convo...

*Get off of it
    Let me make this clear to you, I never said anything that I was right with my post. I was only elaborating the idea of perspective, where in fact the player may imply other things aside from your idea. Yes, people may understand it in a different way, but not everything in this world is black and white you know.

Try using Merriam before you post words here, unjustifiably means not reasonable, applying it to your statement means that the player is not reasonably upset? Try to keep your ideas intact while using the correct words. Well obviously the player would be upset when he/she gets a ping spike. And try consulting a grammarian, it's "These types of players"

And before you use big words for intimidation, make sure you use them correctly. Legitimize means "to make something a rule/ law". It's a ping issue and as what you stated on your post that their connection is the problem, well obviously nothing here is needed to be legalized. You would be stupid to make a law related to this issue. Moreover, I think most of the people in this community are intelligent enough to understand that there is no need for any argument with Ping Issues, so its really not a disputable negative issue. Lastly, feedbacks are feedbacks, salty or sweet, they're still feedbacks, and I think staff members are open to any of it, well in this case they would ignore it.

As an over-all, I respect your ideology with this, but you may want to take into consideration that your idea is just one side of the coin here. Lastly, don't use words that you're not sure you really know. Happy Gaming

11. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

You are so smart.

12. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

Sarcasm or a compliment? in any way, thanks

13. Luff

Luff - ᴛʜᴇ ғɪᴢᴢ - Forum Legend

Doesn't matter which was it, this thread is dead, strayed so far from the main point of the thread it's ridiculous.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.