1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

When we will see wipe ? If we won't ever tell me why ?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by bsari004, Jan 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

GamezBD is not active and joyful as past year i think wipe is best option to fix it. I know Kolka says there won't be wipe in future at all. There maybe good reasons for that if there is i want a staff member to explain it but no than we need a wipe to revive the server.

why ?
    1- Most of players has raeched end game and tired of doing same thing
    2- Ppl don't have purpose anymore engame players just leave afk and when their guild starts GvG they will go and afk again
    3- There are a lot of players quit the game cuz of these reasons i just told above
    4- There are not much players that actually playing the game literally %80 of players are afk their %80 of game time
    5- PvP is not balanced so this is the biggest problem here after caphras exchanging ppl has reached 700+ gear and they r just ddoN't care about vell or any other thing cuz spending time on these just to have those items (vell or 1 ap from tungrads doesn't effect much, its kinda depends on ur class)
    6- Wipe for only na or both now or at some time in future and after that i think we need ordered wipes to server like every year or every 2 years (this will help the server grow, active all the time, ppl will buy stuff

What can be done to players already spend their time into game ?
    1- Cash gifts to players according to gametime (ex: every 100 hours is 1000 cash)
    2- Exclusive titles to all players who has joined to the game (this will worth and good memory to the future)
    3- Pearl gifts to all players (8k is enough i guess)
    4- Exclusive pets to players who has spend 1k hours 5k hours as such

People will lose their items and accounts but they will have something new to spend time into

BUT INSTEAD OF THIS WHAT IF WE HAVE NEW SERVER AND MERGE NA EU AND DO THIS IN EVERY YEAR OR EVERY 2 YEARS ?
    that is maybe the best idea new server and ppl will keep their accounts still so please do something to the game
    BDO is best mmo and the only playable mmorpg game right now ppl want to play bdo on gamez servers
    PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

2. pa3ck

pa3ck New Member

It's a private server, you're supposed to get your pens and other stuff in a few months then move on... wiping will make it even worse, you're not solving anything with it.

Toenail, loboram and TexasTwurkTeam like this.
  3. larroxx

larroxx New Member

No wipe , create second server with same rates as retail.

Delete the AFK Pearl farming for those with Premium! Just give the premium users full day pearls instantly.

Previous server was TOO easy and thats why most HARDCORE players left. There was nothing left for them to stay , even Node Wars and Sieges are fcking boring. Not enough Guilds to compete.

This server is dead , and to be honoust all of the private servers are dead.

bsari004 likes this.
  4. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

no u r not u suppose to enjoy the as long as u can without p2w even if u r right we need new server there can't be a third server so merge eu and na and open new server (maybe with less rates)

same as retail i don't think anyone would like it but we could get some reduce to rates and remove caphras exchanging(it is real end game it is not suppose to be easy) but i agree with you there r not much hardcore players left

5. myka94

myka94 New Member

No.I mean that's just insane. :confused:

Toenail, loboram and TexasTwurkTeam like this.
  6. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

What did I just read? OMG lmao

Last edited: Aug 28, 2020
    Toenail and loboram like this.
  7. TexasTwurkTeam

TexasTwurkTeam New Member

Start a new account or play a different game. We don't need a wipe. Plenty of people still play

Toenail, loboram and myka94 like this.
  8. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

1. What do you qualify as "Endgame"?
    2. But how are you going to FORCE players to play how you want them to?
    3. This is a completely natural event, and will happen no matter WHAT you do to the server.
    4. It is true that many players are AFK, but think about how the core-game-mechanics are built, not how GamezBD are running this server, but how Pearl Abyss built the entire game...That's right they built it around forcing players to spend money and to be online for as long as possible.
    5. Yeah, cannot argue about the problems with PvP...there are still many combat/skill-bugs that enable players to abuse the current system, which is why the PvP-scene is so small also why so many complain about it. But it will be fixed (hopefully) with enough players making proper skill/class-bug reports with proper proof such as videos.
    6. Sorry but how would wiping the server, destroying the months if not years of progress for some players, make ANY difference other than making them ALL leave for good? I mean what would be the purpose of trying to progress if you KNEW you would lose it all again?

Now the suggestions you made for staying and playing more don't really matter whether you would be AFKing for the whole time or not, and you did make a point of complaining about players who do that, however the suggestions -in my opinion- could be made into event rewards. Perhaps exclusive events like Pet Token gathering events, since there is a NPC that is still offering Pets for Tokens, but we are unable to get those tokens at the moment. Perhaps a Special-Trade-Route event for that type of player, where we would be able to make a couple of billion silver during the event time. There would be an enourmous amount of other types of events that COULD be made specifically for GamezBD, however with the limited Development team, it is quite unlikely which is very unfortuante.

Yet another player is claiming "the server is dead", it has become a quite "trollish" thing to lash out, but it will not stop the humans lacking in "common-sense" (not that common anymore).

The couple of suggestions you did make however, are EXTREMELY pay-to-win, so it makes NO sense, since it will mostly only function as a call to abandon-ship for all players who are grateful for this project and the team hosting the servers.

There are MANY ways to "revive" the server so to speak, even though it isn't really "dead" at all, but the problem remains with the players and how they perceive how the game "Should" be played, instead of actually playing the entire game for what it actually IS.

Toenail likes this.
  9. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

Well they wont wipe i know but it would be nice if they merge eu na and open new server thats all i can say

10. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

We used to have just one server. It doesn't work due to the time zone... It's a mess to do node wars and such when EU and NA haven't the same time zone.

Toenail, loboram and bsari004 like this.
  11. loboram

Absolutely, this is a major reason to split the servers up, but also in part to reduce the "game-lag" in total, especially when it comes to PvP'ing where some players do take advantage of the lag and can learn to fight despite this, which makes it really hard for the players fighting the one with the lag, as the character will inevitably be teleporting and avoiding damage like crazy.

12. imperialreborn

imperialreborn New Member

I whole heartedly reject the idea of the server wipe and you mentioned you wanna know why, i'll tell you why.
    You mentioned that people get their pen 3 months into the game and they quit, well thats exactly the idea of a server like this. You get your pen a hella lot faster than on cuckao and you get to spend less time stressing 0over the fact that you grinded for an hour and only got 1 black stone. If you wanna grind more and you don't want things to be easy, you're always welcomed to go back to cuckao. The increased drop rates and the exp is what i signed up for and i find it fun and fulfilling. It's depressing as all hell to grind for an entire hour and find your self only 2% ahead towards the next level, i dont appreciate that. saying that people get their gear too fast is the same as complain about how gay guys like to sleep with other guys. with that said, black desert, even with boosted rates, is still a very detailed and vast game; it aint a short and fast game like rust where you can play for an hour or less and get your self a decent base and a decent set of guns. Thus,m it really won't make any sense to wipe the entire game and reset everyone's progress.

The other big reason why there shouldn't be a wipe is a less acknowledged one. I spent the good part of the first month grinding CP, energy and setting up the life skill stuff I had in cuckao. The thing is, the grind for that kind of stuff is just the same. you don't get increased knowledge gain upon killing mobs and you don't get extra CP exp. I don't ever want to run around looking for that 1 stone crab i gotta kill so that i can get my energy every again. if the big idea is for a partial wipe that excludes life skills, than youre giving guys like me a huge advantage cause i can make money right off the bat, and guys who focus on lvling and gearing a big middle finger. A full wipe? well youre giving everyone a big middle finger. So how about no wipe and find other innovative solutions to fix the problems you listed.

loboram likes this.
  13. loboram

Me gusta mucho tu idea.

But all in all, it is a difficult process, I see some problems already with some of your suggestions, and yet some of them are pretty good :)

I think that you should make this into an Actual Suggestion Post in the suggestions sub-section, then we could talk more about the individual things.

14. MFDOOM

MFDOOM Getting there

Lol wipe? You know the one way to make people pissed off and leave? Wiping their progress. Will people who have spent money be compensated?

Also if you're so bored and want something fresh, just make a new account. Wiping on an MMO sets us back, not forward. A fresh market place with next to no items will take forever to start gaining traction again.

Easily the dumbest suggestion i've seen in a very long time, congratulations.

15. Raewulf

Raewulf New Member

Hi. I don't know how to preface this, so I've been playing for less than a week, and even though I just got +8 Dandelion and it took like 30FS to get to +10, I almost felt like quitting, so I took a weekend break. But when I finished reading this server wipe suggestion, I got scared and decided to just stop altogether.

16. JoseMnez

JoseMnez New Member

For play whit same rates than retail i just play on retail, that have more content and more players lol. The reason of play on private server is cause dont want to spend the ammount of time that need on retail for get hight end gear xDD

17. loboram

Well, if you only had taken the time to actually read through the thread, then you would have known without Any Doubt, that there will never be a server-wipe :p

I have NO idea how you came to this conclusion...I can only think that you have never played on GamezBD then, and if you did you obviously haven't noticed the huge differences. It is fair though, many players have no clue how to play the entire game available, so they just do what the mainstreamer-mentality says, and pretty much avoid doing anything else.

I just find it sad to see that you are putting down this project due to your limited experience, but then again anyone can behave "troll-like" and get away with it, because "this is the internet" right?

18. JoseMnez

JoseMnez New Member

Cause its true, the players who play the private server is just cause on retail is really to hard to get hignt end gear, and need to spend to many money. Im playing that server since EU server release.

upload_2020-2-22_14-10-24.png

19. loboram

@JoseMnez hoye...no hay porque decir que este projecto no tiene lo que dicen que tienen. Eso es una mentira, asi que por favor, deja de mentir en nuestro forum.

This project (GamezBD) does give what it advertizes, a boosted version of the Global-Labs version of Black Desert Online. I get that you have some personal reason for suddenly, since you have been playing for a long time without complaining, changing your mind about the project and start putting it down, but it is just not true what you are saying. The game is based on Random-Numbers-Generator, so it does stand to reason that you are unable to give concrete evidence of anything you say.

20. FuyuTan

FuyuTan New Member

Boy, you crazy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.