1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

why aren't macro users getting banned?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by bigtablecloth, Jan 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigtablecloth

bigtablecloth Getting there

same player using macro for the past days since i reported them. are we allowed to use macro on gamezbd because they aren't getting the ban hammer. there are just too many players using macro (seasonal channel especially), and it takes too long to upload videos reporting them. sorry i had to post this thread here because this issue needs to be addressed.

2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

You have no idea what you are talking about and no one expects you to upload a video. Now, I have to agree with you that it doesn't look good, but you should know that it can certainly be misleading, especially those players around Marie Cave. When I log in to take a look at these players with the new anti afk system, it turns out that they are actually right in front of the screen answering the questions that the feature presents to them within the given time frame. Those who don't respond, are banned accordingly. In addition, the anti afk system will be officially activated from the next maintenance.

loboram likes this.
  3. bigtablecloth

thanks Noyah

4. kitty87

kitty87 Guest

Whats whole point of anti afk when that is a majority of the server pop? last I looked it was the only server left I mean I guess unless your looking to kill the only private server left sure. but thoughts of us who go afk in the middle of no where due to RL kinda seems cheap. unless I'm reading this wrong and its only for that area .

McConnel likes this.
  5. kam0teGaming

kam0teGaming New Member

AFK = Away From Keyboard, I know you know it but I had to emphasize it, what the OP meant here is that those people that do grind while AFK or doing something that cannot be done when you are not personaly the one tapping keys or button. Being AFK in the middle of nowhere and doing nothing or auto pathing is just the very definition of AFK and that isn’t against any rule on the server last time I check...

loboram and Noyah like this.
  6. kitty87

kitty87 Guest

Hence why I'm asking the way staff is saying it means All AFKing. otherwise, they need to state it only affects people using scripts etc but that is called botting in a majority of other games even if it's a macro. that's called botting, not AFK. Simply put AFK would be just AFK like sitting in town gaining pearls or fishing or cooking. that's what I'm asking is the staff to clarify what It will be touching.

What everyone seems to be saying is 100% called Botting though and it needs to be said it's that. if there using a macro to kill mobs while not at the keyboard that's botting. if they are present then it's not really botting.

Other games i played had this issue deff more so using ISBoxer which people assumed was a bot and was not the case. I'm all for nipping botters in the ass. but not if it touches the rest who play legit and afk cook/farm pearls or afk fish. this server already hurting pretty bad and most are playing elsewhere cause of some changes that only benefit a 1% of the players.

7. StevenVs

StevenVs New Member

Players be afk also when the go work or go sleep and fishing why the should get trowed out server wail the afk fishing lol its part of the game and you wanne kick out afk players? ,i even afk horse training in town lol

8. bigtablecloth

What Google translator did you use? I need

9. StevenVs

StevenVs New Member

Did not use anny ,but please try my langua Dutch and i wil also judge on yours

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.