1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Workers] Kamasylvia

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by loboram, Feb 1, 2020.

1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Bug Name:
    [Workers] Kamasylvia
    Bug Description:
    At the moment there are NO green-workers being offered when trying to hire workers in Kamasylvia, as opposed to anywhere else in the game-world where green workers are offered quite often.
    How to reproduce/proof:

2. Archtyr

Archtyr New Member

It works as intended, on retail it is the same.

3. loboram

Once again, I am amazed at how badly things are being done on "Retail-BDO" (changed from the Korean Version I am sure), and would very much like to know whether this could be changed along with the Very Long list of suggestions already made to improove (how it sounds) and better GamezBD over the Western-BDO-Version.

4. Archtyr

Archtyr New Member

Not sure I understand what you are trying to say.
    Kama workers have been designed different from the get go on all the BDO versions.They were created as being different races., with only 4 Tiers instead of 5, with different stats per tier and two different roll tables for Grana and Old Wisdom Tree compared to the rest of the regions.
    My personal preference is quite the opposite of yours , I believe 4 tiers works better than 5.Naive workers are way to useless and you buy one only by mistake, so good riddance.

If you want to talk about "bugs" in Hiring Workers , then again it is quite the opposite , the roll tables for Grana and Old Wisdom Tree seem to work just like on retail.The roll table for Grana workers is the most punishing in the game, having the lowest chance for Pro and Art workers by a high margin , but they compensated for that with the roll table in Old Wisdom Tree where the chances to get Art workers is insanely high. The "bug" is on the rest of the regions , here on GameZ the roll table of everything else outside of Kama seems to be very close to the Grana one. The difference being, on Gamez your chance of getting Pro workers is pretty much the same as on Retail getting Art workers.
    The difference is simply to big to go unnoticed until now and certainly ppl complained about that in the past, so if they did not do anything about it until now I believe there is a high chance this is a intended change from the devs of Gamez , hence the quotes on bug.

5. loboram

Hmmm, I get what you are saying...however as you stated "Not sure I understand what you are trying to say." this was mainly a bug report because there were NO "Green" (apprentice) workers available in Kamasylvia (did not check Old Wisdom Tree), which is why I made the videos and made this "bug" report (as you put it).

I get that it is always better to get higher tier workers, but the fact remains that with mainly ONLY "grey" (Naive) workers available in Kamasylvia, it is going to be a terribly underused area for a worker-empire, since the Naive-workers rarely level up to Apprentice-workers after their maximum level 10 is reached. So I was only making a point of how this seems like a bug since there are PLENTY of Apprentice-workers EVERYwhere else in the entire-game-world :)

6. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Its have same workers with same chances like deisgned in original bdo version.

7. loboram

I know this, since someone else said so already, but I was just wondering if there was a way to change it.
    I do however grant you all the verification that you are indeed right about this not being a bug.