1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Workers

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Aureliel, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Aureliel

Aureliel New Member

Ambitious idea)

- Reduced time exams for workers
    (since the exam lasts a day, there are a lot of workers and everyone needs to pass the exam several times (often unsuccessful))
    p.s.
    two years pumping workers
    each worker has three grades
    white grade / green / blue / gold / red (5 grades)
    at least 5 days to pass for successful exams
    + on each grade you need to pump a worker and pass exams
    if in the end the worker does not pass the exam, we are fired, and all over again

- Workers experience rates
    the server is with rates, and I want to roll on working skills to make ideal workers for myself

- Chance of successful exam

please consider at least one of the options)

loboram likes this.
  2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Well there are some aspects I agree with, I have after-all posted a somewhat identical post previously.
    I called for greater Woker-speed, as well as MUCH greater worker worth, so as to make them a viable tradeable item, something worthwhile to sink time and effort into, just to make some silver. I mean at the moment the greatest amount of silver you can gain from selling a Worker is around 6 million silver, which is nothing in comparison to the amount of time it takes to make an Artisan Worker. About the time it takes to Train/Upgrade their Tier/Level I am not entirely sure that it should be changed since we always have the option to Hurry/Finish the progress with a measly 400 Pearls instead of having to wait an entire 24 hours.
    I get that having enough Pearls for everything you want to spend them on is perhaps difficult, but I for example am not investing in the Calphras which makes my Pearl income quite large after a week. So I am not having any trouble having enough Pearls for what I want to spend them on. I do understand that other players like to play differently and will never have any pearls leftover to spend on anything but Calphras, however you CAN buy them with silver on the marketplace so it is NOT a big deal at all to just save your Pearls for other things.

I do want the Workers on our servers to mean something, like being able to train one from Apprentice to Artisan and then sell it for about 500 million for instance. THAT would be WELL worth taking the time to do so, also just to have workers and use them in general which unfortuantely is something few players take the time and effort to do which is OBVIOUS when you look at our marketplace, WAY too few players in general want to deal with life-skills and gathering materials, however they do want to complain about not having the materials available on the marketplace :D

So yeah;
    Increase Worker Speed (accomplishing their tasks x10 faster)
    Increase Worker Worth (making them a commodity x100 worth)
    Increase the amount of Materials they harvest (increasing the amount of materials in-game by x2-5)
    Increase the amount of Experience Workers get (making them level x5-10 faster)

3. Aureliel

Aureliel New Member

I think
    rates experience rates will be enough
    and exam time

4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Fair enough, that is your suggestion, but you are not the only one with suggestions, and the ones I propose are VERY much in need if we are to rescue this server before the few players who are left -who actually play the game as intended- leave the server entirely and then the server might as well rebrand itself into a PvP-sandbox deleting the entire world and everything else, just making one server with one small area for PvP/Node Wars/Siege.

So as I said in another post: "The very reason that the Marketplace is now completely empty from all the Traces and Powders, it is the very reason most of the "good" players have left this community, it is the very reason SO many new players leave this community within a month or less depending on what they see on the server-chat and experience in-game, the very reason the entire playerbase is dwindling and leaving only the most toxic, bullying, disturbingly arrogant and ignorant players behind. This is NO incentive to come play on our -once upon a time wonderful- servers."
    This means that there are no players left with active workers who want to contribute to the server Marketplace and all the players who are playing the game "wrong", not taking full advantage of what this game is all about, do not care about the server as a whole, they are only interested in satifying themselves, which is the reason why they behave in these ways in general, selfcentered-spoiled-bratty-kid-behavior.

What I suggested would make a small (or perhaps large) but significant change overall, so that the entire server might improve and start to attract the "good" kind of player, who at least know what this game is about and likes it for more than just the PvP-aspect of it.