1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Would it be possible to Implement Trade?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Pio, May 1, 2018.

1. Pio

Pio New Member

Hello, just wondering if we'll ever get Trading back. I understand that there was an issue at launch/beta with the numbers being wrong and people receiving ridiculous amounts of silver for Trading. Is it a very complicated matter or can it be as simple as adjusting some values....I'm not sure as I am not a programmer nor am I knowledgeable about the matter. But it would be great if someone close to the development team can comment on this. Trading is a major aspect in this game, and though it's a private server, I think it would be great to reactivate the Trading/Imperial Trading features.

There are certain items that can only be exchanged through the imperial trade tokens, for instance. And it would be nice if we could have access to them.

Additionally, with the servers becoming more populated, alternate sources of passive income would be a welcomed change. We have 4 servers so far, but an inflow of new players (which is a good thing) also results in more crowding of grind spots. which is so far a primary means of generating income. Horse training is good, but adding trade back into the game would be even better.

I'd appreciate anyone else's input or thoughts on the matter. If we can get support on this, maybe the development team would take another look at fixing the Trade issue rather than leaving it out entirely.

Last edited: May 5, 2018
  2. Drella

Drella New Member

I think it's been long enough, and the server is super populated now. Open up imperial trade. With you keeping trade down, 1 life skill is entirely useless money wise and that's fishing. With imperial trade, there is a limit to how many of an item you can turn in and it resets 3 times a day. With the server having so many people now, no 1 person can abuse that and make a ton of money. Distance bonus does not affect imperial trade either, and i don't think trade level affects the amount of money too much either (correct me if i'm wrong). Some people play bdo just to life skill, and you are one of the few private servers to have all life skills working. Just open imperial trade for cooking and fishing so life skillers can make some better money! I can guarantee nobody can abuse the way imperial is set up, and will make a lot of people happy~

Shredder and Pio like this.
  3. Lorskie

Lorskie WTB>"QQ Section" in the forum

You're back?

4. Drella

Drella New Member

mm sort of lol

5. Shredder

Shredder New Member

I agree

6. Kelbel10

Kelbel10 New Member

Agreed! I was excited to try out this private server but the exclusion of imperial cooking and alchemy is a huge bummer, since that's end game for my worker empire. Even fewer resets a day than in retail would be better than no trade at all...

7. Tritega

Tritega New Member

Yes please trading would be cool to have!

8. akiunknown

akiunknown New Member

+1 i would like to see trading working. (i mean it would be cool, if it worked)

Tritega likes this.
  9. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Trading it will be one of last thing what we will implement, and it wil lbe not silver way due to our rates once we implement it NPC will buy items x5 or less price for item, possible x10 less price.

10. akiunknown

akiunknown New Member

You mean we will get x5-x10 (less*) from what we would get right now if it worked? Or is it x5-x10 (less*) of the price from retail version?

11. Sleier

Sleier Proficient

I think he means the multiplier will be less than the server wide multipliers, so retail rates would be my guess.

12. Drella

Drella New Member

i dont mind retail rates, i just want my trade so i can fish again. im even building my epheria boat in hopes they add imperial soon. just add imperial, with retail rates.