1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You cannot access the game through this IP. (22)

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Rafetadj, Aug 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rafetadj

Rafetadj New Member

When I try to enter the game get the message "You cannot access the game through this IP. (22)" and as he said Alente her in her post I will ban system, and I click but I see no reason why I've been banned. Neither temporary ban or permanent ban.
    Can anyone help me?
    Thanks.
    My Account is Acidburn52.

2. GraveXD

GraveXD Shhhhhh♪ (*'-^)- v(^_^ Forum Legend

Give it time sometimes the ban reports don't show up immidiatly. If it just doesn't show it after a good period of time it means either an admin banned you or you were detected for multi voting.

3. Rafetadj

Rafetadj New Member

After spending more than $ 300 on this server, and doing this to me?
    You have very little shame.
    I hope this is resolved as soon as possible and keep receipts of the bank and I would like to get in touch with NCsoft.
    I do not think they make money off of game that you have not invented something you is legal.

4. Alente

Alente Legend Forum Legend

As there is no record of your ban in our ban panel that most likely means you have been banned by Carl directly for abusing the voting system or multi-voting.

Such a ban can be appealed via admin@gamezaion.com (email) although is very unlikely to be reversed.

We are not NCSoft nor do we have any particular ties to their legal or financial departments, you are free to contact them at your leisure though. I suspect they'll be less than amused however.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.