1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Feedback] So players, help us out.

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by JazzCard, May 29, 2010.

1. meeetch

meeetch Getting there

It's called a "High Rates Server" for a reason. Lowering exp rates just doesn't make any sense.

I agree that stigmas should be bought and not given out by typing //givemissingskills. Buying stigmas would allow a lot more customization to the game, allowing new strategies to be used and discussed.

2. TheShaikan

TheShaikan Banned

well...i read a lot of posts about "so many events going on every day" to be honest i saw only 1 event up to 3-4 days, maibe its the GMT im in so a sugestion would be to implement an Romanian gm...i dont know if its possible but its just an ideea...

3. zer0patches

zer0patches Proficient

Needs more Cowbell. :lol:

-zp

1 person likes this.
  4. Asmodaus

Asmodaus Proficient

im still a fan of getting rid of free fly, that way if asmos wanna rush heiron and eylos buls, you have to do it the good old way and march there, but if possible, keep free fly in DP, since if you wanna go to taha, you have to go way the hell up to get over the invisible wall xD

but thats my opinion, id rather loose free fly and have ground pvp

1 person likes this.
  5. Jecht

Jecht New Member

I agree with Asmodaus. Free fly in Poeta, Ishalgen, and DP only.

6. Agony

Agony Proficient

The servers great. Its the only high rate one and the lag is bearable at times. More events would help thought because I find myself waiting in panda for an event so I can get an alt some more gear. (I'm lazy). The GMs that are left have been friendly and have a good sense of humor. Though I do suggest you guys keep things on the down low for the drama we have here. Keep those that follow you oblivious to your inner problems. They'll be happy and you can settle it as though no one knows what has happen.

7. Xevon

Xevon New Member

My main complaint would definately have to be the constant bugs in Dark Poeta... Tried to run it last night on my Chanter. Every boss glitched besides the Trees, Generators, and Taha. The run nearly made me quit the server last night it got so bad. The teleporter boss fell down onto its side and disappeared as soon as it started... I'm not sure about the rest of you guys but I like PvE just as much as the PvP in this game and would like to have one run without a group pulling out all their hair. Also would it be possible in the future to get Fort battles running? No chance I would ever be able to afford the PvP armor by donation, but I can't find any other way to get them without Fort battles. 20$ a piece is just outrageous. Why should I pay like 200$ for a full donor set? It would be cheaper to just play retail. Back to the Fort sitiuation though. Fort battles is the main attraction for this game in retail really. Without it people are just running around ganking which doesnt seem like "fun" pvp to me. Either that or sitting around dueling all day. I played WoW Private servers when the Battlegrounds didn't work and that's basically the same thing thats going on in this AIon private server. No point for it to be PvP based when the main PvP areas don't work.

8. valduboisvert

valduboisvert New Member

nice job

I know this thread is for suggestions. I use to get at least one event per evening before. I play after 7pm GMT+5. For over a week I did not see any events running around the hours I play and I play every day. I like the job the GMs are doing. I would just like to increase the frequency of these events. I know is hard to cover all time zones with at least one event. It doesn't mean every day should have an event. But one event in 2-3 days would be good I think.
    Again, kudos to GMs for all the good work they are doing.

9. zweistein

zweistein Proficient

about events and GMs:

please make a fixed timetable for every day of the week about events.
    they are so random and some times completelly unorganised.
    GMs should be more organised about events.
    also make a greater variety for events.
    1 big event every day (like 100vs100 RvsR or 200vs200 RvsR)
    and 3 or 4 smaller events (like hide&seek, quiz, 16vs16 etc)
    also NEVER put same time every day for each event.
    they MUST cover up a veriety of timezones so that all players around the world will have fair chances to join.

1 person likes this.
  10. Albull

Albull Well-Known Member

This really isnt going to happen, you can't really expect us to do this for free, and set ourselves certain times to be on, I know me for one, will never set a timetable.

Albull

11. KevGraf94

KevGraf94 Getting there

Yeah more more pvp events, thats so funny and good
    i love it <3

12. austin7

austin7 New Member

I dont no if u guys are getting this alot... but i think you guys need ALOT more GM's.... i can never get ahold of you guys!! and really need more events...

13. zweistein

zweistein Proficient

being a GM means having some responsibilities.
    end of story.
    you may as well do as you like since its not in my hand, but ill just say my opinion based on how some other great private mmorpg servers work.

14. Albull

Albull Well-Known Member

Responsibilities = Real life, being a GM for free = for fun, or because you like being nice. I am not going to turn my GM posision into a job, not inless somsone starts paying me > and lets face it that is not happening, i'll stick to the way I do it thanks.

Albull

15. zulumoko

zulumoko Getting there

Working fortresses would be the most awesome thing ever.

Only becouse of that i sometimes think of quitting server, but sadly i dont like pve and i dont wanna farm at lower rates...

Also gms wouldnt need to do so much events, cuz ppl would be occupied with taking forts.
    Many ppl quit this server because they get bored of same type of pvp in same location.

16. zweistein

zweistein Proficient

As far as a server should be good organised a GM must take up responsibilities.
    A GM is responsible, a GM gives example, a GM is a part of a server organising system, a GM is a reason to make a server better.
    If not, then he/she should go back being a player.

And even if asking timetables is too much for the staff (as you are not the only GM here), it would be nice to start from having at least someone online at anytime.
    You got enough ppl to request them to be at least ONLINE and give events.
    And if the staff is not enough for this this, then the last obvious thing to do is get more GMs.
    Asking too much? Having a real life is a matter of everyone. But at least the GMs are not only 2 or 3 people here.
    If the fixed timetable cant be everyday, it can at least be for specified days every week. Simple math.

17. Albull

Albull Well-Known Member

Not for me it can't, I do different stuff on different days on different weeks on different months and so on and so fourth, and I did take up responsabilities, and I serve them well, but responsabilites don't mean change. The simple pure truth is, I will not set myself to a time sceduel, I will do stuff in my own time.

Albull

18. Pushyou

Pushyou Proficient

If its posible then more RvsR events and abyse fortres thet work its a lot of fun getting a fortres
    and to the admins plz make the cleric skills work(coz i am 1 and i love to be cleric and help other ppl)

19. Gift

Gift Proficient

(job) Life > game

Wife > your life > game

Kids > wife > you > game

sorry people but dont expect anyone to dedicate their life more to their game than their real life. is not going to happen unless they win the lotery and have nothing else to do in life anymore.

20. Kats

Kats Proficient

XD ^ So true

Anyway, can't wait til i get back home so I can try out all the fixed stuff and get my chars some gear lol.

If what I see is good then I'll donate $60 XD

Last edited: Aug 5, 2010