1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Crafting bug robbed me

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by bluedeva, Jun 28, 2011.

1. bluedeva

bluedeva Getting there

Well, I tried crafting yesterday, hoping that client update from gamez would have fixed it..but nope..instead of taking 3 of the required items to make one item, it took ALL 4 of my items:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I also typed /time to show when this happened..real time in EST.

2. bluedeva

bluedeva Getting there

aside from some of the AMs not knowing anything about the game and behaving inappropriately, I thought there were good ones like Noy and Bella. Not only did I not receive my event rewards or have one of my item restored that was lost in the 2.5 update, but to this as well with? concrete proof..and the fact that this is still an on-going bug..yet nothing being done. Not just for my case, but others as well.

3. SageofBlood

SageofBlood New Member

I think they should at least have an announcement in game or something whenever you log in, telling all players not to craft these recipes as there is a bug. Coz ya know,.. people who don't know this bug exists might just go ahead and make stuff and lose stuff then report to gm and get the "if you have no proof we cannot refund your item".

Only people that pretty much can provide the proof now are people who know the bug exists.

4. bluedeva

bluedeva Getting there

The problem is, the staff isn't doing anything to restore the items for anyone so far. It's been awhile since this bug appeared on the server.

5. eCs4free

eCs4free Diablo

I think its the 4th thread i read about this bug. Surprisely i never saw a staff member reply in one of them. So either staffs members dont give a damn, arent allowed to discuss about bugs, or they just dont like helping at all.

Anyways hope your problem gets solved. Good luck

6. Static

Static Expert

Why hasn't a single person of power replied to any of these threads? BUMP

7. Static

Static Expert

A little help and acknoledgment please.

8. Jessica

Jessica Guest

Im not seeing very much activities in lumiel AMs as well... Only chroniceals

9. Static

Static Expert

This is Sumiel, as well

10. Vildiil

Vildiil Hit em with a 100 round clip Forum Legend

Just for curiosity's sake, have ANY of you posted in the missing items thread?

We realize this is bugged, I can only ask personally that you post this in the missing items thread for now, along with any proof that you have of having the items prior.

11. Static

Static Expert

Look bro. I don't think I speak for most the people here, in saying that I honestly don't give a **** about getting my items back, because I know that wont' happen. I just want you people to figure out the reason why this dumb shit is happening, and fix it. It's REALLY discouraging to spend a good 4-7 hours hunting the materials to make the items, make them, then have them dissapear.

The best advice you people(yeah, you people) have given us has been to "take a screen shot". Yeah. Many of us have done that. Many of us have not seen the point, seeing as how many of us have, and have not gotten an answer.

(For the weak of heart I will say many R rated words. Mature discretion is advised.)
    This shit is honestly ****ed up. Stop beating around the bush and tell us if you will attend to this matter or not. Do you honestly know how ****ed up it is to spend to much time hunting all these damned mats, just to try to craft them into ONE item, just to have them ALL dissapear!?!? I'm sorry if this offends you enough to want to ban me, but **** you all for just saying "Oh well do you have a screen shot for that?" **** that shit man, every single one of you know that we don't need a screen shot. There have been so many threads about this shit to make you believe that this is actually a significant problem but you all still won't look any deeper.

Do some ****ing work about this matter, seeing as how there are at least 100 people, other than me, very frustrated about the lack of help here.

I am about to bump all other posts with the same subject matter, just to show you how fail every single one of you "AM's are.

1 person likes this.
  12. bluedeva

bluedeva Getting there

bumping..nothing done after this long.

13. bluedeva

bluedeva Getting there

where's this so called missing items thread? I only see one for trading and shop.