1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rangers's dps T_T

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by tritium, Jun 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tritium

tritium Proficient

No i'm chuck norris :D

2. ThaPlayah

ThaPlayah .:: Retired ::.

Bump for this once again

3. kampfgruppe

kampfgruppe Proficient

bump for chuck norriskie..:ninja:

4. joanmvf

joanmvf Proficient

there is not better explanation than this 1.... I was thinking that tritium video was a shame, but this 1 is worse...

And people keep saying that ranger r ok.. others keep saying that they r OP... but the only true here is that the only one who say that its cuz they play a Glad... if nop.. who were the 1 complaining about the poison arrow of the rangers???... something that belong to the retail and now we dont have it...

2 people like this.
  5. ThaPlayah

yeah i'm really disappointed i thought after all those updates everything will be ok but...

6. tritium

tritium Proficient

time to bump...

7. kampfgruppe

kampfgruppe Proficient

8. Kittens

Kittens New Member

I noticed the damage reduction too some days after the 2.5 update when they changed sorc`s and gladiator`s dmg too so i thought it was a overlall damage reduction to make pvps last longer. Now i see gladiators hit ok again and sorcs too but our damage is still lower than before. I know we are not meant to attack many at once and survive to kill but you dont have much chance against full abg item players since you cant land your debuffs -silence which is what makes the difference- so you only have to rely on your high damage which there is not unftunately. I cant kill clerics anymore unless they are using anuhart lol. Well at a 1vs1 things are ok i guess but the damage is still lower. I have close to 600 atk i think without buffs and i dont want to use BF all the time just so i can have the chance to deal some decent damage because i dont like the low range since i will get either kited unless i remove it or have to go close and get hit from fighters and cant get out of LOS to avoid spells using the cast time or the higher speed. So either very low damage trying to stay away or go close and die trying to kill someone without any debuffs since they will most likely resist :s
    Sorry for the huge post lol but its not that im going to post again anytime soon so dont compain please.

9. ThaPlayah

you are right clerics are now next templars because full mr cleric with all his shields and heals instant cast just lol
    about glads they are still op and abg ranger against abg glad guess who will win if ranger hit him for 600 dmg -.-
    EDIT: You can see on the video i hit cleric for 1k dmg max you can hit cleric however you want with ago tree or lighting but still with the dmg it's impossible to kill him if we don't have how to silence stun or sleep him
    this is one big joke rly.

bump for this video's
    http://www.xfire.com/video/498d85/
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgW2lJ5dMII&feature=player_embedded

Last edited: Jul 3, 2011
  10. kampfgruppe

kampfgruppe Proficient

I was observing the PvP of some rangers the last few days and most still can go toe to toe with all classes even shielder types so i cant hold grudge to those who say there nothing wrong with ranger DPS. still, we cant deny that some still give ridiculously low damage even with full gear. so, though i might sound like a broken record here, can someone please look up to this problem...

11. ThaPlayah

~with lightning stigma tree u can't kill single (glad,templar,cleric,chanter)i tested it and always failed
    ~with lightning tree is 100% something wrong

12. Hersonissos

Hersonissos New Member

So maybe its a problem with physical def? Considering rangers can kill cloth and other leathers in 2 seconds still.

13. ThaPlayah

in 2 secs? no way

14. tritium

tritium Proficient

no way, not for me...i can't do it...not with the first tree...

1 person likes this.
  15. Hersonissos

Hersonissos New Member

Not with the first tree, but then again you arent supposed to with the first tree, look at the difference in cd's. Being able to with first tree would make hybrid or second tree useless and pointless With hybrid, 2-4 secs is easily possible. First tree skills are 12s, 24s cd so id expect to do half dmg with them.
    But maybe there is a problem with phys def, or parry is bugged, which is why dmg may be lower on chain and plate, with your first tree.

16. ThaPlayah

well if here is problem with def why we give 1k dmg critical to cloth char? the critical should be like 1.5 at least or so with full buff 1k dmg to chain seems normal to you? the power of skills is nerfed thats it

Silence,sleep,stun not working so ranger -> useless?

17. The Ablazed

The Ablazed Banned

They did increase strike resist and fortitude, that might be what you all are experiencing.

18. ThaPlayah

y thats why maybe they make it more unbalanced then before...
    EDIT: but still i don't understand whats wrong with the silence,sleep,stun

19. kanzaki

kanzaki New Member

Uhmm..rangers are good..i got 2 rangers on both sides..the other is full egt/eat gear with masta/egt fuse..and they kick ass.. (-.-)

20. TigerRump

TigerRump Getting there

ok ive heard alot of ppl saying rangers on here are op, id like to know how the hell they get so strong attack. I have just got ABG bow and +15 all att+5 sandly still using jotuns set but even still my attack stinks on anyone with abg set. Is there a att stat on some armor or something ??
    Ive tried with full scrolls and food and buffed up yet my m8 who plays cleric full abg (not all resist in that set) Stands and laughs. I know the jewerly has pvp bonus but it shouldnt make that much difference right ??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.