1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Elyos PvP

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Gracie, Jul 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aegis

Aegis Guest

I never rely on clerics, I hate 90% of them. Don't know what they are doing. =/

2. Untouched

Untouched Well-Known Member

im both so i dont have to choose asmo or elyo ;D

3. byakii

byakii Getting there

I'm not trying to defend them, because they do run away from easily winnable battles a lot. But it is hard for a cleric to heal a group when elyos ALWAYS have the group bug LOL. But yes I do hate trying to CC and I turn around and it is just me and my friend.

4. Imthenewguy

Imthenewguy Proficient

While it true that Most Elyos player really really sux at pvp because like you said they have no idea what a plan is, party only last for like 5 minutes because they never support each other even when in the same party, but i do of the say i think the game is bug because I play both sides and I don't think we out number them everywhere I go i see the same numbers of Elyos and asmos, sometimes even more asmos.

5. uding

uding Proficient

I was playing ely -> switched to asmo -> came back to ely again
    ely side is better place than asmo<3 only if you dont pvp lol

6. Gracie

Gracie Banned

I mean in a more immediate scenario when theres a larger mass of Elyos than Asmodian. Hell, a small group of Asmodians chased abunch of Elyos out of Jaiaparan Village -_-

It's like as soon as they see those red diamonds on their maps they shit themselves.

7. Nthex

Nthex Proficient

I fear no one, and it's the opposite with me i'd also so that 99% of the time i'm chasing some freak asmos because he/she won't stand and fight.
    I mean what kind of lame a*s player take 5 minutes to fly to my base and attack me, and when you see that you can't win you fly away like a bat out of hell and when you see you can't escape me you jump to your death really? is this a PvP or a race to your death, come on if it's a 1.vs1 stand your ground hell even if it's 2.vs1.

8. jj011185

jj011185 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ © Forum Legend

hehehe... come lumiel then? XD, well anyway, funny, cause in Lumiel, there are some raiding asmos in Inggison that's on site of an Elyos automatically jumps out in bridges... and I asked my self why would they come so far away and just jump on site of the enemy... never the less zergs or no zergs, there is a huge difference between kitting and running away.

Gracie it's gonna be hard to do PVP with zergs, you can never trust them. what class do you play?

9. fyrion

fyrion Expert

r u a glad? i remmember kill ely with gracie nick xD

10. Aegis

Aegis Guest

I've never ran away from a battle, I'd rather die and take down 1 or 2 with me than be a cowardly hag.

11. Voivre

Voivre Getting there

I do enjoy when people label a entire faction. Makes me happy being called shitty, really :p
    People play this to have fun, believe it or not they don't all want to be the utterly godlike in pvp, some prefer pve and when they go into pvp, have to practice to get the skills they need.
    Got to remember a lot of the player base are kids, who will see the good elyos and go there. If you despise the pvp go to asmo instead of posting a fairly flaming thread that will cause more than solve?
    I don't think this is really constructive in any way because you started off calling everyone in your faction, shitty. lol.

12. Kaimbe

Kaimbe Well-Known Member

or keel em all and survive? :3 hehehehe

13. Aegis

Aegis Guest

As a spiritmaster I have great endurance, but not THAT great :<

14. Revoultion

Revoultion Well-Known Member

you ARE a cleric
    mortalheals? i was running after you all over inggison thanks to 'fixed' magic resist you didnt even get stunned once, and im a full abg sin with MA and ACC

15. Kaimbe

Kaimbe Well-Known Member

i shall make u immortal.... i think u had a toon back in the day immortalis or sum shit, lol

16. secthdaemon

secthdaemon Proficient

tired of unorganized parties on ely side (not speaking about legion parties, when everyone knows his role and his class), if smbdy help me to lvlup asmo sin (lvl 24 now), give me some stigma shards, i'll turn to asmo side.

17. Nthex

Nthex Proficient

For some odd reason I sux as a Spiritmaster but I do make a great ranger.

18. Kihaku

Kihaku Your Imagination

It's hard to reply on this topic since it is something that people will always complain about on either faction and can be broken down to just rants of anger regarding their experience with a poorly functioning group/zerg but I just wanted to state my opinion as someone who uses a Cleric and PvPs 90% of the time when I play on Gamez and say that I always try to heal anyone who needs it while in a group but because of the constant bugged groups lately people always end up soloing and doing more self healing/protecting and when groups do start working again they still find themselves in "solo" mode and are not monitoring other people's health as often or will end up rushing off alone and then expect the healers/others to rush right to them once they run into opposition.

I believe it's worth enduring because, sooner or later, things should be working better (ie: no more bugged groups etc) and people won't become so agitated over simple game mechanics that aren't working and that are causing people to perform a lot more poorly then they usually do, like failing to do simple tasks such as healing or planning things out as a group. The main thing that will help you endure it is having friends on your current faction to have fun with and help you to not take things too seriously right now.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2011
    2 people like this.
  19. Gracie

Gracie Banned

I'm not taking anything back. I also wasn't aiming to solve a single thing other than my restless mind by expressing how I feel. Also, if you read the thread you would've seen I'm not expecting perfection. Be ignorant elsewhere.

20. Unfavored

Unfavored PvP Mastermind Forum Legend

Well you really dont know where shes coming from so thats not an accurate assumption. IDK what she did all today but I know a couple times where 12 of us ran into jeap and took out 20+ elyos + survived guards. So if I was one of those elyos Id be pissed too at at the loss. (not to mention we cut through the zerg without hardly slowing down) but anyways Gracie u should come asmo ;) We can be pretty too if you can get past the back hair. ... and claws.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.