1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Elyos PvP

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Gracie, Jul 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

/10characters

2. Sietia

Sietia New Member

I have only found a problem with the Zergfest and Blinkiing thats the asmos tend to do, Facepalm on Luminel (Elyos ofc) we play a harrassment style of PvP, and we work together and take out targets faster than they can take. Last night we had 2 clerics a sin and ranger taking on 10-15 asmos, first battle we won, second time we got humped and from then on it was an even trade. and that was 4vs 10-15. Then we moved to a different area, again until the over cautious zerging happened we were miles better and ahead, and even when it did happen we picked off 3-5 stared officers, before they eventually killed us.

Its not that the ely PvP is bad as such, its mostly situational and knowing when its time to move on, and before that know what to target and where to target. Oh and not to mention our Clerics are epic healorz

3. Gracie

Gracie Banned

Unfortunately, I see a lot of Elyos huddled together PvPing that are in the same legion.. And the fact that Elyos NEVER seem to actually raid Beluslan like Asmodians raid Heiron kinda says something.

4. Sietia

Sietia New Member

As I said we at Facepalm, tend to harrass areas in belusian more than full out raid (mainly becoz we are a small legion atm looking to expend) but we also harrass Gelk and Reshanta a lot. But becoz we are a smaller legion, we know unless theres adds from other ely legions, we have a threshold we can cope and sustain. So we play to those strengths rather than go overly suicidal into a zerg of 15+

5. Gracie

Gracie Banned

Wasn't talking to you..

6. _endorphine

_endorphine New Member

well , i know that elyos suck at pvp but i think that is up to us to change that ; And theres a whole lot of factors that contribute for us not being able to fight properly , asmo is always taking advantage from that . Inggson or heroin , asmos always kill us on obelisk like theres was no NPCS
    So asmos don't really have strategy , they just abuse our weakness ; Things that is beyond us , normal players .

7. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Umm.. Ever tried Beluslan? xD I went there on my own today, a lot of elyos around. I've been there a lot of times before too, people raid the fortress, let me tell you that example btw.

Like one or two weeks ago I was in Beluslan fortress with a group from Saints, we had fun with the Elyos, no problem for us, we were also outnumbered some times, but could still keep control over the situation, let me tell you why? We were an organised group, but for asmos, they were people scattered everywhere, going on their own, leaving on their own, isn't that the same thing I told you before?

We had a proper fight when some asmo obviously shouted that we're on Beluslan Fortess on the LFG so groups came in, that was good.

If I get my asmo and organise some groups to go to Heiron with I'll be better than the elyos cause of course they'll be running around not doing anything. And I agree with what you're saying, but don't just say that cause you saw something in Heiron (if that is really the reason you're blaming them lol).

And still.. I agree with 'elyos stay in sanctum all day', 'elyos are asmos x2', 'elyos are too scared to go on their own', cause I've experienced these on my own, with my asmodian or not.

8. _endorphine

_endorphine New Member

Our DP in Heroin for instance , cannot even be compared to their DP in Beluslan , their DP almost look like a fortress , it has ncps all over the place , and on the other side our DP has like , 3 ~ 4 ncps defending

9. Gracie

Gracie Banned

/facepalm at that last comment.

Also, I goto Beluslan often. Hell I'm there right now. I only ever see 1 or 2 Elyos randomly running around. So apparently I'm just unlucky, like I always am.

10. Detox

Detox Proficient

Rifting and Abyss PvP needs to be encouraged, since that Balaurea shit PvP is ruining all the fun.
    There is more activity in Abyss since the barriers were taken off, but still I don't see West\East wars like before...

11. Rome

Rome ソロモン・ヨアズ・アブラハム Forum Legend

I was just in Ingison with the new templar I created Elyos to hang out with some friends and I got zerged worst than in Asmo... I just realized today that both factions zerg to no end. I posted this while fighting 20 vs 3 "vlhfh wg ajllu ioe ziho gsx yt qo lrsxpv zidu ei fisj. krph 1 bw 1 q emmm lxffn gsx cr q vsrplvh gsx." wich means, you Asmodians pieces of shit, and then you QQ on forums that we "elyos" zerg, come at me 1 vs 1, I will fu*ck you up.

and hey guess what... they kept zerging :) To pvp 1 vs 1 just use an assassin and gank people in heiron or elten.

12. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

I guess you're unlucky, cause idk when you go to Beluslan, but when I go on my own there's always elyos running around lol

Keep facepalming now.

13. Gracie

Gracie Banned

What? This thread is about zerging? Didn't know.

14. cozolinofly

cozolinofly Well-Known Member

why you suck so much? ..

15. Fibre

Fibre Proficient

i try to say this short..

biggest problem of pvp.. noobs who dont know how to pvp.. so they tend to zerg, so no death for them and they think they good. im 100% sure its bouth side thing.. even thou different places.. xD ppls just see oo star offi-> all retarded ppls only see that 1 ppl and zerg him. whats the point of it. atleast i dont get it.. 20+ ppls hit 1 officer=same AP what get killing rank 2-5 alone. atleast what i notised most of "BIG" legions cant really do any decent pvp.. only few ppls who really can pvp.. most of time they just zerg few ppls whit numbers.. i can only say what elys do atm.. since having asmo charter.. but i never saw "any" (except just few pro's/ppls who want to learn pvp) elys stay in fight if they same number or event group vs 1.. they tend to run out and call reinforcment immeaditly.. and then they call ppl who they kill noob.. normaly 1-2 group against 1 or 2 ppls.. its just a shame that ppls cant make decent pvp.. and calling them self pro pvpers..(thou they are only pro zergers)

16. _endorphine

_endorphine New Member

Pvp in Balaurea is gone , now people just stay on those fortress all day . I wonder why they don't close those things ==
    Must be fun camping

17. Rome

Rome ソロモン・ヨアズ・アブラハム Forum Legend

I was just saying, whatever is your choice go Asmodian, you will still suck at PvP lol nothing changes.

18. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

xD That's what I'm saying, you can't just say that EVERYONE sucks cause you saw those scattered elyos zergs in Heiron not survive some asmo groups lol

cause like I said, they're scared and wanna be safe

19. Gracie

Gracie Banned

They wern't scattered AT ALL.

20. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

T_T by scattered I don't mean all over the place, I mean random elyos individuals that are too scared to go first

anyway, you have your opinion I have my opinion, and yeah, I do think asmos pvp a lot better than elyos cause they've always been more organised but.. whatever, my point is another thing, and I posted it 2 times already xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.