1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Please Submit Stuff you Want Added/Fixed in this thread.

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by zer0patches, Aug 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hexsteria

Hexsteria Proficient

Is there any thoughts on raising the limit on trading kinah from 1b to 10b, or 50b, or 100b? This would cut down on donations though, so I understand why they havent implemented this before.. it seems to me a lot of people dont buy.. for example.. the lvl 55 accesories with kinah, because of the trade limit, scammers are abundant because of the trade limit, so people aren't too quick to make the effort to buy with kinah. But if people could buy these items without worry of scammers I think more people would grind for kinah so that they can buy these items that are only obtained in the credit item shop with in-game currency. This would atleast give me something to work towards. I know a lot of people think, well this is a PvP High Rate server, we shouldn't have to grind for anything, I want it all now and handed to me with no work.

Also, are there any thoughts on making AP worth something? I've been playing for over two months and it seems to me that AP is basically worthless. The gold/silver medals aren't that abundant because of the broken seiges/castles and the rewards for AP are not too satisfying.. other then the abyss potions. If AP had more value, it would give me, and i'm sure some others, a reason to go out of primum/terminon and actually fight the enemy. Not that I sit and duel all day.. unlike hundreds of others. Maybe if you could trade AP for the lvl 100/145/190 enchantment stones, or flight scrolls, different types of elite foods, etc..

Since the medals are not in the credit item shop, nor can you earn them through fighting for a castle, i believe it would be cool if there was one boss out there (Menotios?) - or several, to drop gold/silver medals at a low rate. This would give legions another thing to do other then rifting and going to the core. This would also give people the chance to buy the elite pvp gear in-game, with AP and medals, instead of having to rely on credits/events to get anywhere.

One of the great things about mmorpgs is going with a party, or a legion, to kill a boss for elite gears - as we have seen, tahabata items aren't worth very much unless they are +10/+15.

Putting gold/silver medals into a boss's table loot could give people a lot more incentive to gather together and kill a really hard boss. I don't even think people kill Menotios at all, which is pretty sad if you ask me.

Before i get people saying, "Hey there are bosses out there that drop good gear" - yeah, i know that, but i'm talking about being able to obtain the best of the best, which is only done through credits. I think earring of ascending when from 80m to 14m in less then a few weeks. Making AP more valuable not only will introduce another way for people to enjoy the server, which in return will bring more people, more donations, but it will also allow for more rewarding PvP. Which i think is something we all would enjoy.

The post got a lot longer then I expected, but i'm at work and i'm bored.. so, there are a few thoughts and suggestions.. please do not take my thoughts and suggestions as complaints, cause they aren't. If iv'e talked about or suggested anything that has already been addressed I want to apoligize ahead of time - I only mean to suggest changes in this server. I appreciate the work and efforts of every staff member.. and I highly enjoy this server, keep up the good work, thank you for your time.

1 person likes this.
  2. Asleep

Asleep Proficient

We want more priority on spiritmasters, My spiritmaster has like 30 skills not working.

o________q

Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
    1 person likes this.
  3. Munchies

Munchies Proficient

Well editing Dredgion somehow would be cool, not too easy not too hard,its drops or so, but we do need it back being that it's our only solace of ground PvP.

Balaurea would be awesome to be edited, though I think it probably needs like a gazillion attempts to be fixed.

A small fix to Dark Poeta on the instance's geodata since they seem a bit messed up
    :love:

Edit : And of course, please make AP useful since they are completely useless at the moment, getting a medal will either make you poor or you'll just have to pray to be selected for an event.

4. Framboise

Framboise Expert Forum Legend

Wintry armor - Sorc
    Fix the sleeping arrow (Unable to dodge it with illusion - And no it's not normal idc what peepz say.)
    curse - Sorc

5. Aegis

Aegis Guest

/10chars.

And people. this is why when you complain, you complain coherently.

1 person likes this.
  6. Spaaw

Spaaw Getting there

Some skill that no one ask to be fixed is Arrow Flurry, u should get stunned for 2 sec if u receive att while using it...

7. Beastie

Beastie Banned

Oh HELL NO! lol Now that it works I can finally take out those pesky rangers and u pesky sins when u run away and hide lol. It was always frustrating when u knew for a fact that a ranger or sin was hiding nearby but you had no chance of finding him becuase u play a class that doesnt have that eye skill lol. I say keep the seeds in and focus on bigger matters, like ap skills and Fortress Sieges!

8. Aegis

Aegis Guest

I'm a sorc, and even I am saying remove them :pouty:.

Hide is integral to those classes.

1 person likes this.
  9. Beastie

Beastie Banned

Seeds have a cooldown and only work for ten seconds so its not like glads and templars are gonna be able to go around spamming them looking for rangers and sins. Theyre a feature of retail and they should stay in. If retail features dont matter then we should make insignias work as they did before as the main reason a lot people wanted them changed was because they "werent like in retail" or they were QQing cause they were sorcs or rangers and coudlnt one shot everything anymore or use a single macro to spam their skills and get their kills. Like I said if I see a ranger or sin go into hide right in front of me then I want a way to frekkin find them thats not running around spamming an aoe skill that will go off if theyre nearby.

10. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Another thing....

Sorcerer/SM

If I go to CC a target and then I go to cc them again (example(Sorcerer) sleep, tree, sleepcloud) (Example(SM) fear, fearhshriek, hand of torpor, curse of fire/water) the second CC APPEARS active (like they are a tree) but they can still go after me and kill me.

11. ryang

ryang Banned

And next time read all the posts before you comment.

This is all the broken SM skills -.-

Spiritmaster --

Replenish Element I
    (Does not damage the Spiritmaster)

Enmity Swap I
    (Does nothing)

Ignite Aether I
    (Does not remove buffs)

Summon Group Member I
    (Does nothing)

Disenchant I
    (Seems to only remove Blessing of health/rock/stone)

Summoning Alacrity I
    (Does nothing)

Spirit Absorption I
    (Does nothing)

Spirit Wall of Protection I
    (Does nothing)

Weaken Spirit I
    (Does not make check if target is a spirit to increase
    damage dealt, should trigger on feared targets as well)

Fear Shriek I
    (Should be free-use)

Blessing of Fire I ++
    (Does not appear to add damage)

Cloaking Word I
    (Only effects yourself)

Contract of Resistance I
    (Does not resist the next spell)

Cursecloud I ++
    (Does not inflict secondary effect, damage on magical
    skill targetting the spiritmaster)

Magic Implosion I
    (Does not remove buffs)

Wing Root I
    (Does nothing)

Spirit Wind Flow IV
    (Does nothing)

Spirit Wind Impact IV
    (Does nothing)

Spirit Substitution I
    (Does nothing)

Spirit Burn-to-Ashes I
    (Does nothing)

Spirit Explosion I
    (Does nothing)

Chanter --

Healing Conduit I
    (Does nothing)

Rage I
    (Does not reduce casting speed)

Enhancement Mantra I
    (Resist doesn't work)

Swiftwing I
    (Does not increase speed correctly.)

Blessing of Stone I
    (Should replace blessing of rock)

1 person likes this.
  12. ♥ LeLiah ♥

♥ LeLiah ♥ Tag Your It! Forum Legend

Agreed....should have them out cuz thats what thier class specialty is....without them they have no advantage....they are a very squishy class....at least cleric/chanters yes there squishy but they have many buffs/heals......Sorcs/SM they are also squishy but what they have awsome crits and magic attacks....and glads/templars have their hp/defense...... so i say i agree with Aegis and have them out because this is the only thing that the scout class has is to be able to hide or else they would be useless:sideways::wink:

13. Agony

Agony Proficient

Fix the bug where people die near like Tigraki and are able to click the NPC, this sends them away and they roam the map killing crap while dead=/ its mega suckish wen u have a lvl 40 beating at u that u cant target/hit w/ any AoE.

14. german39

german39 Proficient

Fix the teleporters to balaurea or make events with the new bosses

15. Assumptio

Assumptio Banned

1.) Gladiator flight skill, Strengthen Wings
    speed boost works, however flight time is still consumed.

2.) Chanter flight skill, Swiftwing
    flight speed is only increased by 0.1, when it is supposed to be 8.0.

3.) Remove Free Fly.

4.) Templar skill Bodyguard does not work.

5.) Fix fort instances, so that the treasure boxes work, and yield items.

6.) Nerf Sorc damage (like retail)

7.) Nerf Ranger damage (because, lol, seriously I shouldn't have to explain this one haha.)

8.) Remove the language barrier between Elyos and Asmodians. 99% of the player base doesn't even know it exists and when I get angry PMs from butt hurt noobs I wanna be able to read them :D

Also, thank you for doing your best to make improvements to this server. I personally appreciate the time and effort it takes.

16. Ultay

Ultay New Member

Fix the blind because blind doesent mean all hits miss... and traps so they can be killed Oh and greater healing pot :)

17. ryang

ryang Banned

Why does no one read posts? I have already listed ALL SKILLS AND EFFECTS that are broken. Now focus on other stuff. Also focused on the broken RnG which is a priority and an easy fix IMO. So focus on quests (i.e. the 12 missing campaigns)

18. Angal

Angal [AM]Karissa's Evil Kitty

Skill: Illusion I (sorcerer)
    When you dodge silence arrow you dodge the attack and silence effect but when you dodge sleep arrow you dodge the damage but fall asleep

19. Malicious#400

Malicious#400 Doin The Creep! Forum Legend

Dno if someone already said:

Dual Swords

20. spoomi

spoomi Well-Known Member

I pmed 4 GMs for that and i got answer just from 1 GM...wtf...spawn that NPCs ,asmodians have them we dont

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.