1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Umbalanced sorcere's skills damage

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by aginstall, Jul 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fackyeah

fackyeah Proficient

My poor sorc :(.

2. vRisen

vRisen Banned

If you have any kind of skill, you don't need to spam nukes.

I get it guys, you're not used to doing such small amounts of damage. Well guess what? That's what all the other classes have been doing. Suck it up and get over it.

3. asmo442

asmo442 Proficient

Honestly, with the low low low population Lumiel, 1 person an hour is about all you see anyway. Lets be realistic. If you get a few battles an hour on Lumiel your the luckiest person alive. Maybe going to the opposite factions area, gelk or inggi, will net you a lot of pvp, but only 35v4 at best, and not in your favor.

So think about it, with the almost non existant pvp on Lumiel, who has the step up, i mean really, the guy who can 1 shot that rare and elusive pvp encounter, or a guy who has to work their ass off to only get 1 shotted?

Reality much?

(Lumiel sorcs win because of their one hour cooldown, thats like 85 to 99% of the fights)

4. Gracie

Gracie Banned

Are you guys for real? Sorcs are still strong as shit...

5. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

2.5k is not low..By the way if u add little magic boost you can hit more than 3k..

6. Uehara

Uehara イシ-サマ。(´ε` ) Forum Legend

I'm pretty tired seeing people making such threads, voicing out a very same thought - Sorcerer's damage is messed up but I can't say that I don't care since I'm here replying now. To be honest, I'm a Sorcerer lover myself and I have witnessed how my character can't even kill an MR user with my SOF up + full MACC set and tome. Makes me feel frustrated really. But all I'm trying to do is try to be more patient and understanding on this as our Developer is trying to fix things up, make the formula more retail-like and make each class balance. Oh, I also don't keep in mind that I will only kill the same character who resist all my attack. There's someone out there for sure that I can 2-3 hits and that's what makes me PvP'ing still. I also have a Chanter that I love most, which is my main so I kinda focus on her more lately until this things are fixed.

Besides, you already knew that Evilset is working on things around so why don't you just try to be more patient? Also, if you really can't take it, why not play other class for now. Roll a Gladiator since now they are a bit OP.

7. lagtok

lagtok Getting there

im an elyos sorc and i will disagree with you sorc is not useless i still manage to kill and survive,

8. pahoovy

pahoovy New Member

yup!! but mine is soooo chuchu :D . i think last 3 days !! elyos sorc inflict on me a flame volt ,, almost 5k damage ! hahaha

9. Arman01

Arman01 Proficient

im sorcer and im killing alot without BoQ. :D Poors sorcer

10. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

All of you have a point,i just wanna add that with my sorc (bad geared) i got 200k ap today in an hour and made 30 kills. Im not a pro sorc not even good. But yet i can nuke people pretty well,i mean the dmg is good enough..

11. lagtok

lagtok Getting there

practice makes everything almost perfect. Dont relay on those nuke skills there still many ways to kill, sorc have lots of arsenal both offensive and defensive,

12. Uehara

PRO's adapt in any kind of situations. Enough said :)

2 people like this.
  13. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

d :

14. Uehara

No, I think it's IMBALANCED. Since Unbalance term is being used for health topics.

Sorry for being off-topic.

15. Smok3

Smok3 Expert

izzz ..and he knows it =))) ....and yea maybe that sexynab

16. axon1

axon1 Expert

5 star for this reply..!!

17. DocToRsuperEviL

DocToRsuperEviL Getting there

are you blind or stupid pathetic/leave

18. Uehara

Nothing to worry about the Stigma System. It will never be implemented in Siel. Meaning, it's not really the cause of this imbalance.

Yes, I can always say it's imbalanced since your beloved class can hit 5k Sure Strike non critical which it is supposed to hit lower than that. Take note, it's not a critical hit. And why are you talking about the range here? Because Sorcerer hits from 20-25m away from the target it means it deserves this mess? And because Gladiator is close range it deserve to be a bit OP? That's a ridiculous argument you got there.

Due to a very weak defense Sorcerer got even an ABG user can't really survive from a 3k minimum damage from Gladiator, and that's why it's long range. And trust me, Sorcerer users aren't QQ'ing about the old Glacial Shard damage that hits 7k non critical or something, they just want balance. Balance that this skill deserve because it doesn't hit the way it suppose to hit as written on the description. Base on my experience, I once hit a ranger 2k+ with Glacial Shard, MB buff up+ full MACC set, and it's a critical hit. LOL! That's insane. Leather user, and no matter if he's ABG, I got all the buffs up and it doesn't excuse it.

19. maneta

maneta Lesbian Forum Legend

U guys QQ about anything dont u?

U were enjoying 2 aoe hit a zerg and run? Well almost all classes were nerfed to the bones deal with it.

And a good sorc can kill and pown. Time to expertise your skills on playing sorc so when they fix some issues u will rock even more.

20. Dranzell

Dranzell Banned

Good sorcs kill me without problems, even through 2.8k MR. Nerfed, my ass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.