1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Voting?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Sabby, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Sabby

Sabby Proficient

Is there a problem with voting? I have never had this problem in a whole year of voting and I noticed that the last couple of days my credits have no been budging... I don't vote for multiple accounts, I am not logged in when I vote...
    So what is going on? I have a friend who just started the server and he told me that he hasn't bee getting credits either.

2. Jessica

Jessica Guest

Is this a new counter to multi-voting? Those who had newer accounts not getting vote credits? Strange.

3. jom144

jom144 New Member

same here i can vote in every 12 hrs but my credit no add its not good

4. Noloty

Noloty New Member

trolling much ? shes not getting credits on her main acc thats all she tried everything she could think of and still not geting votes same for a new guy in guild .

5. Sabby

Sabby Proficient

well if it's a new counter to multi voting then some people who aren't multi voting are getting hurt by it as well... sadly if I will continue not to get credits I will just stop voting all together.

6. sourcherry

sourcherry Keep your mean side.

Last time I voted I got credits, will try in a hour tho.

7. Sabby

Sabby Proficient

Well I tried to vote again and now I got credits...
    Awkward. not too sure why it wasn't giving me credits before. =(

8. Jessica

Jessica Guest

Gah... people this days need to learn to read carefully or try to understand it just a bit...

@Sabby: Good 4 u. That iss weird. If u got crds now why didnt u last time. Some sort of server prob maybe? I think there was a thread before like this, and an AM replied. Didnt read it though.

9. stratic

stratic Expert

i'd also encountered this type of situation a couple of days ago. i vote then no credits earned.

10. ShadowRayz

ShadowRayz Proficient

Multi voters can't vote.

11. Jessica

Jessica Guest

stopp it. I like know a lot of obvious voters ( Those who trade Masta sets for 2kcreds)

12. VongolaPrimo

VongolaPrimo Your.cuteness.turns.me.on

well let's just say the computer's not perfect.. :p

13. Sabby

Sabby Proficient

Thanks a lot, my friend also that I mentioned he said he has been getting credits now... Not too sure what the problem was but I am quite happy as we can continue giving our support to the server and get something in return. (always very nice) Btw I did read the post that you are talking that the AM replied he said it was due to "multiple voters" as this isn't the reason for why my account or my friends wasn't getting credits I was just wondering what the problem was.
    In over a year I have only seen this problem once but as soon as you would vote for another character on the account it would fix itself. I tried to do the same thing and nothing... Well I will hope that this problem won't arise again I must say it was quite frustrating ^,^