1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

How do people change when they have a close meeting with Death?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Mishi007, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Mishi007

Mishi007 New Member

In our darkest moments, when life flashes before us.... we find something! Something that keeps us going...! Something that pushes us...!

I'd finally set out my mark to find adventure.... but instead, adventure found me.

When all seemed lost, I found the truth and I knew what I must become....

I wanted to hear what do you think about this change and probably to share some stories and situations that you or your closest friends had faced in life. :wink:

1 person likes this.
  2. Rome

Rome ソロモン・ヨアズ・アブラハム Forum Legend

I've been close to death, Changed for about a month to be good but then you Get bored and think life is shit and you keep doing the same.

3. Isin

Isin Zerg me plox Forum Legend

Most people I know that have come close to "dying" or like me "have already died" and was brought back to life afterwards, change alot from how they use to be. Some change for only a temporary moment and others change for a long period of time.

4. Mishi007

Mishi007 New Member

What happened Sauuron?

5. Mishi007

Mishi007 New Member

What do you mean by "have already died" Malc?

6. JazzCard

JazzCard Retired Head Game Master

Things like your heart stopping can be considered legally dead even if you are resuscitated afterwards.

7. Rome

When I was in kuwait they use to sell a "legal" pot named Mr. Nice Guy, is a herbal smoke blend that doesn't appear in the urine test. So I smoked like there was no tomorrow and my heart rate got to 178, If I had arrived at medical corps 5 mins later I was a dead man. I was hallucinating I was seeing "The Light" tunnel bullshit and all that stuff like angels and crows it was weird...

8. Mishi007

Mishi007 New Member

Oh God.... Awful!

9. rokowo

rokowo ... Forum Legend

I feel dead already i dont have to come close to it.

10. Rome

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr waisdatsirmam?

11. Mishi007

Mishi007 New Member

No , why is that. You must feel alive.
    A famous explorer once said, that the extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.

12. Deadlychants

Deadlychants Rainbow kittens Forum Legend

I think the fear of feeling mortal is brought up to you for the first time and that fear is what changes someone. Usually in a religious way. Making you want to have good morals, ethics so you can be given a good afterlife.

But as Sauuron said, some people can't have those ethics. They'll try and change, but eventually go back to being a .. for lack of a better word.. jerk.

2 people like this.
  13. Eyechanger

Eyechanger New Member

I'v never experiance death or almost been killed for that matter how ever my brother on the other hand have died two times so far, from the stories our mother told us in a way he wasn't even born into this world like like most of us, and what she mean by that is he came into the world a grey blue looking color because he didn't have a heart beat and for some time after that they tried as hard as they could to get his heart beating but couldn't, eventually they gave up on him, our mom say it felt like forever so she didn't really know how short a time it had been until this happen.
    The doctor was trying to keep her calm when she heard the nurse say doctor i think he moved and the doctor said don't be ridiculous it's already been over 3 minutes and she said again no doctor looking he's moving and before the doctor could turn around to look at him he started to cry like a new born should.

The Second time was in NYC my dad was to be host of some a party and so my brother came by to help us get everything going, so while we were taking don't the drapes like mom ask us too he saw something out the window because he said what the hell is that so I ask what's what because I didn't see anything and he said what you don't see that and I ask see what and he said your joking right so then our dad came over and ask what are you guys looking at and i'm saying to him I don't know can't see anything, my brother started to back away from the window and then ran out the back entrance to the roof so we followed him and when we got there he was just standing looking at the sky and the nsaid saying how the hell could something like this happen how, we ask what happen what are you talking about because we could see what he saw, and he was like what are you guys talking about that huge hole in the sky my dad ask what hole son are you okay sit for a moment. and he pointed and said that, and started to cover his ears like he was hearing something an just fell to the ground and once again just like before they tried to revive him for minutes and nothing dad and my aunt gave him CPR while until my uncle got back with is medical bag and when he got back he ask anything and they said no he's still not breathing so then he told them to back away and just as uncle Carl was about to do something to him even before opening his eyes he mumbled something like I it just don't make any sense for people who can fly to sometimes fall or that's rather what it sound like to us and just went to sleep, even when the the ambulance came he was still sleeping and he stayed that way for two whole days.

when he woke up that sunday he ask what happen and we told him, he didn't remember any about the sky he only remember been pull some where at a really fast speed, but the doctors said that was just a dream and because he was asleep for days we can't really take anything he say to heart the mind is funny that way, it's been 4 years now and we still have no idea what really took place that day.

3 people like this.
  14. xianrey

xianrey Dark Sword

Im close to death anytime, anywhere. Who knows maybe later...

15. Mishi007

Mishi007 New Member

Eyechanger, this is an awesome story. Probably there is something more in your brother then it looks. And one day he will find out what exactly happened that day.

16. Eyechanger

Eyechanger New Member

Thx, there is more to what the doctor say was a dream but because we really would like to know more about what happen with the Sky and all but at the same times we just feel it's not a good idea to push him to remember and I do hope it comes back to him one day.

17. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

Err... I'm one of those people who have died too xD

My Breath/Heart Stopped for 25 mins , everyone thought i was dead but then i woke up somehow in the hospital lol.
    And i really can't say it changed anything for me >.> I didn't see any dream or something. It was just like sleeping :D i woke up and it felt like i had the best sleep of my life lol.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2011
  18. Rome

so... your saying your heart stopped for 25 min, and you have no brain damage at all? so... tell me how is brain not damage with a 25m oxygen lack.?

19. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

Lol no clue dude... i just remember myself shaking like a fish out of water , then waking up in the hospital XD
    I did some brain tests , they put lots of cables on my head and started flashing lights on my face -.- to see if my brain was damaged as u say , and it was not.
    I mean , nothing changed for me since that at all.

20. -Mamm-

-Mamm- Proficient

Are u sure ? Tell me then ! 542433 x 4653234 - 435435 x 346453 = ???
    Haha what's up bro !
    Well , I think we're lucky u still alive. :)