1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

How do people change when they have a close meeting with Death?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Mishi007, Jul 13, 2011.

1. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

Haha , well if my brain was really damaged , i would try to calculate these numbers =D

2. Rome

Rome ソロモン・ヨアズ・アブラハム Forum Legend

sorry Petro, I think you are lying.

Q : how long can you go if heart stops before brain damage occurs? how long can you go if heart stops before brain damage occurs?
    A : JonathanB, The brain can survive for up to about six minutes after the heart stops. The reason to learn cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) is that if CPR is started within six minutes of cardiac arrest, the brain may survive the lack of oxygen. After about six minutes without CPR, however, the brain begins to die, and there may be lasting effects even with subsequent recovery. Medication and mechanical ventilation permit tissue oxygenation, but severe brain damage or a prolonged period without oxygen or glucose causes the death of the brain. By definition, brain death is when the entire brain, including the brain stem, has irreversibly lost all function. The legal time of death is that time when a physician(s) has determined that the brain and the brain stem have irreversibly lost all neurological function. Just as a matter for your interest - the brain is not able to do three things – 1. it cannot feel pain, but it can feel pain from all over the body. 2. The brain cannot store oxygen. Stand up too quickly, and you may faint – this is the brain sensing the lack of blood flow/oxygen supply. 3. The brain cannot store blood glucose /sugar. This means that diabetics who give themselves too much insulin may drop their blood sugar level and faint, and without immediate glucose infusion the brain can die. ALL ANSWERS SHOULD BE THOROUGHLY RESEARCHED, IN ANY FORUM AND ESPECIALLY IN THIS ONE. - MANY ANSWERS ARE FLAWED. It is extremely important to obtain an accurate diagnosis before trying to find a cure. Many diseases and conditions share common symptoms. The information provided here should not be used during any medical emergency or for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical condition. A licensed physician should be consulted for diagnosis and treatment of any and all medical conditions.

3. -Mamm-

-Mamm- Proficient

Well , I only change when some1 I love dies well, when my uncle had died, I remember i was praying regularly .. Lol my whole life changed and after a month I became a bastard again.
    I don't rem I had a close meeting with death before or mm maybe I had , and this always happens to anyone at any moment , when u drink water and u get chocked :)

4. -Mamm-

-Mamm- Proficient

Man man , this is not a court.
    Maybe the minutes were 4 mins or smth he was fainted ? -.-''

5. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

Listen up , i have something called Diabetes , My Pancreas does not work. Pancreas is what produces something called "Insulin" , which Insulin supposedly "burns" the sugar you get from the food you eat. And for that , i have to inject myself with Insulin whenever i want to eat. I once injected myself and forgot to eat lol... went to play football with my cousin (And sports make things worse , the more your body moves , the more sugar u burn). So ehh the sugar in my blood went to zero or something i guess... i started shaking like a fish as i said , my muscles were being tightened by theirselves , i bit my tongue (And my uncle's hand who was trying to catch it so i don't swallow it cause that happens often). After that , i can't remember anything.. my parents told me everyone was crying and stuff , they thought i was dead cause as they said , my breath/heart stopped. I don't think they're lying or something >.>' and i'm not lying either lol.

EDIT: Lol i just read ur post and i see it says about diabetes. I didn't read it earlier :3
    What i have to say about it... well , i ate alot when i felt the Hypoglycemia but it didn't raise the sugar in my blood fast enough i guess.. i was also injected with glucagen.

1 person likes this.
  6. Isin

Isin Zerg me plox Forum Legend

when i was 3 i was hit by a car and died for like a split second or 3 and they brought me back to life. Thats what i mean.

7. Rome

I am not doubting your situation, but you clearly posted that your heart had stop for 25m. And sir 25m... you would've been with [​IMG]

8. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

Haha man , agreed.. they said it was a "miracle" , even though i don't believe it was.. i think all the food i ate and the glucagen injection i took worked after several minutes :|
    Anyway , that's what i was told.. i personally don't know what happened , though i believe them cause it was my mother/father/brother/uncle/uncle's wife/3 cousins -.-'

9. Rome

yea that must be eet. u.u glad you are alive petro. This is a f*cked up world we live in huh.

10. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

Is that sarcasm? e.e' fine , believe what you want :/

11. Rome

no, I'm a jackass but I don't use sarcasm. It must be your paranoia.

12. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

Paranoia? *_* Whatever , lol.
    I just believe it is hard or even impossible for some people to believe what i say.

13. Uehara

Uehara イシ-サマ。(´ε` ) Forum Legend

I have never been in such situation that I was fighting over life and death, but I might, someday when I give birth to my first baby (I am not pregnant, but someday I will). That thought excites the hell out of me, but also scares, the hell out of me. What I know is, most of us takes a lot of things in our life for granted. The people we love, even how much we love them, we don't show nor say it because of what we have become. It's like this generation doesn't welcome people who are too soft-hearted and vocal, since we already believed that showing to people our weaknesses makes us more vulnerable, and all of us wants to look strong in the eyes of others. Facing death and surviving it, and living the 2nd chance makes a person realize many things. Things that he should have and must do before the real Reaper takes him/her away. That is why people changes when such scenario passes by.

2 people like this.
  14. Uehara

Not everything, as in EVERYTHING in this world got valid explanations.

15. Rome

16. Uehara

And you really think Science got the whole explanation about what happened to Petromaniac and why he survived? It is written there, 4-6 minutes but you see, he said he wasn't breathing for 25 minutes. And dude, do you know Epileptic people dying, and dead for almost a day, no pulse and everything but having their life back after some hours? That site can't explain that! LOL!!

PS: That link you posted is a link that agrees with my other post. It can't explain everything.

17. Rome

post evidence about epileptic people being dead for a day I want to rofl on the bible and jesus.

18. Nthex

Nthex Proficient

According to doctors 6 minutes yes, but I don't think that they really begin to explore death and the affect of what happen to the body after, I once saw African Shaman perform a resurrection ritual on a child and bring her back to life over an hour after she had died from smoke inhalation, and from what I saw she was just find after.
    We even stop to see how she was doing the day before we were to come home from vacation and from what We could see she was just find, a happy kid playing with her friends,no sign of brain damage.

19. Rome

that must've been... Satan's art I'm sure. But its interesting I would love to know how they get those DBZ powers man.

20. Uehara

The name of the Bible and Jesus didn't come from me, but from you. :) And about the Epileptic patient I was talking about, I saw it years ago when I was still in Philippines. It was on news. Now, I am trying to Google it but I can't find. But, I found some other things that might help you out.

Science said: Scientific evidence for survival of consciousness after death
    No explanations at all: Heart attack victim died and was brought back to life 12 times | Mail Online
    This old guy died for 20minutes :)

1 person likes this.