1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

How do people change when they have a close meeting with Death?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Mishi007, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Rome

Rome ソロモン・ヨアズ・アブラハム Forum Legend

nunununu I don't want a consolation price, I want to see the Epileptic guy you were talking about >.<

2. Uehara

Uehara イシ-サマ。(´ε` ) Forum Legend

Sadly, I can't find it in Google. Anyhow, you can try finding it yourself since I tried but can't find. I didn't see it on the internet but on a TV news. It was an unbelievable story that I can't forget because the kid (by the way), was already in the coffin. The parents didn't want to embalm the body of the kid because they felt the warmth on the kids body after dying. Then after so many hours, they heard a sound inside the coffin. LOL!

Many stories in Google with proofs (the 1st like I posted) states that someone can die more than 6minutes and have its life back with no damages at all.

3. Snax

Snax Wild Boar <3 Forum Legend

[h=6]What's nice about life is that each day is never like the other. A bad day can be a prelude to a better one, just as a better yesterday can be the best today..[/h]

1 person likes this.
  4. Uehara

It's funny how someone believes what he sees an explanation about someone's capability to live after so many hours of being dead. I am not trying to convince people about MIRACULOUS events here. I am trying to show Sauuron that it's possible to survive and live after almost a day of being dead with no brain problems after.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/8076243/French-cancer-patient-wakes-up-14-hours-after-being-pronounced-dead.html

<a href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/8076243/French-cancer-patient-wakes-up-14-hours-after-being-pronounced-dead.html">[video=youtube;zbaiC9N6bGU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbaiC9N6bGU&amp;feature=fvwrel[/video]

Sorry that I can't find the Epileptic guy I saw on the news 5 years ago. I just can't find it in Google.

1 person likes this.
  5. Deadlychants

Deadlychants Rainbow kittens Forum Legend

Way to derail the thread Sauron. Troll.

6. Uehara

I guess his disbelief on someone's survival more than 6minutes is still part of the topic even just a little. Not everybody believes that there's such thing as 25minutes survival without any brain damages, even almost a day of being dead. This helps him think a little on what he believes in. And to think that people can survive more than the estimated time to assure brain's function will be normal after the incident, not to call it miraculous (no. I don't like to put God's name in this thread) but a way to realize that someone came back to do things right for he have a second chance.

Second chance. Who wants to waste such chances??

7. Ashtar

Ashtar Enraged Ashtarius Forum Legend

Near death experiences seem to provoke a variety of responses from different people. There is a show on Bio channel about people who died and came back and its interesting to hear their stories.

1 person likes this.
  8. Mishi007

Mishi007 New Member

There are still many supernatural things that we can't understand. Probably one day we will learn to control this power. People say that someday they will discover the secret of eternel life. But if you ask me, Nature won't allow it. There must be a balance. Every creature on this planet borns-------> lives--------> dies. And those people who had such a close meeting with death and they still made it back, are lucky once. They have a second chance to proove something, to change. here is the moment if they do it or not. This is a personal choice.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2011
  9. Rome

wew that was emotional lacri +1. Thanks for making me belief in le god.

[​IMG]

dude I Loled with your post.

@topic: The day that I almost lost my life due to that stupid herbal smoke blend, I promised myself that I wouldn't smoke that shit anymore and I have fulfill my promise So I did change a bit after all...

1 person likes this.
  10. Aegis

Aegis Guest

I'd love to answer but I lack much knowledge =3 and its very controversial Dx

11. Rome

Answer please u.u sauuron wants to read le scientific neurological explanation.

12. Mishi007

Mishi007 New Member

This is great to be heard. To change into something better prooves that you deserve this second chance.

13. Uehara

Trust me, making someone believe in God is the last thing I'll do. LOL!!

14. Coldblooded

Coldblooded ~Blood Voyeur~

i didnt need to be near death or "dead and be brought back to life later" to change. i just learned in a really really hard way to value things and that not everything -or everyone- in this life no matter how close to us it is belongs to us.

15. Mishi007

Mishi007 New Member

Everyone can choose for himself/herself to believe or not. I believe in God and I am not ashamed to say it. And all those people who say like 100% sure that "There is no such thing as God!" are not absolutely right. Even if there is no "God", there is a higher power, a force which we still can't understand perfectly.

16. memfis101

memfis101 New Member

I think life is too short to be worrying about death. It'll arrive when it gets here. I like to take each day and as it comes, and try to make the best of my today's the worst of my tomorrow's. Anything other than that just causes unnecessary stress. Who needs that?

17. Aegis

Aegis Guest

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  18. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

Oh yeah i have super powers... so you better believe what i say or i will abuse them on u. Rofl

Ok seriously now guys , look.. I'm not asking from anyone to believe me , it happened to me like 5 years ago , i barely can remember the details.. it's a subject i do not care about. It's up to u if u want to believe me or not , i just shared my experience with you so we can have an interesting conversation...

1 person likes this.
  19. memfis101

memfis101 New Member

I think death and what-not is a depressing subject. We all can agree that it's GOING to happen. When it happens to people close to us it really sucks. I get depressed just thinking about when my time comes and how those people close to me are going to feel. I know how I felt and that sucks. I think I'm just going to think happy thoughts..... ^.^

20. snic

snic Respected Member

i dont mind if i die and honestly dont have fear of death so dont think if something will change in my life if i get near death.
    and actually this question cant be answered with 100% guarantee as there's no human alive who's been dead and suddenly revived

1 person likes this.