1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Why isn't THIS on international level yet?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by ghost521, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Jessica

Jessica Banned Forum Legend

If u get deployed in the Philippines I will kick ur ass back to america :)

2. Temporarysauuron

Temporarysauuron Banned

mam you are out of topic. Oh lawl, I won't be responsible for whatever happens to you if you touch American property u.u

/ninjaedit luls

3. Uehara

Uehara イシ-サマ。(´ε` ) Forum Legend

Yes, we're pretty off-topic. But, this is about countries' issues and.. I don't know, I don't see anything wrong with our conversation. :)

Anyway, I was wrong saying that I can't do something about this matter. I can, actually. By spending time praying about this. Some may not be believing in God and the power of prayers, but some do and still believe in it. Since I can't do anything, I will just try giving myself a piece of mind by asking for Peace. It's hard to think about this things now that I am far from my family in Philippines. I hope and pray that all the countries involved about the China issue will be fine, and things will be resolved peacefully. We are already in a generation that taking a land doesn't necessarily require a War. The generation is a lot mature now. We all should have learned from our pasts. At least, as people who are living in a generation where they actually made solutions about many things can be mature as well.

4. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Reality is... August 2nd... they are preparing for that.

5. Temporarysauuron

Temporarysauuron Banned

[​IMG]

sorry I couldn't avoid to post this image, Praying you say? LOL

You say that this generation is a more mature than the last, yet they go to war with no hesitation. War is about money and politics, War is about who is going to get something in exchange for war. Its all about opportunities Lacri. Do you think they give a mere f*ck about humanity? no they don't... they only care for money, power and domination and that is war dear u.u inevitable.

6. Uehara

Ooh. And the next day is my day. Pretty near :D

7. Aegis

Aegis Guest

It's pretty scary what is going on o_O I want to find out what is going on with it Dx

8. Uehara

And that's what I hate about you. You're a so called Soldier but you don't respect others and their beliefs. You respect higher authorities than you but others you don't. Immaturity? Yes. You're an example!

And don't lecture me about maturity of this generation. Being in army doesn't make you smarter, I have seen that a lot of times. You haven't changed, and that's for sure. Yes. This generation is a lot maturer. How long was there been a World War? Oh.. Pretty long. Decades. Aims, wants, it's all there. And it will never change. Each country wants nothing but power, money, authority and yes. It will never change. That's how it all goes. But what maturity is settling things a lot peaceful than before. I have watched a lot of this scenes on TV. "Peace talks? Signing of contracts of both countries, etc.". You are a soldier of this present generation, and not a soldier decades ago. If you were, you will know how different things are now, than before. Of course I can know such facts, I am a fan of History. And my father-in-law was in Russian Army :)

/edit: Oh, do not include USA's immaturity when it comes to war, I know that's what you're trying to point out. If the generation is not mature, then there will be no hesitations from China, they will just take over Spratly, they will right away declare a war. But you see, they were trying to ask America to avoid including themselves about this matter as it is just about 3 countries. They are trying to resolve this issue preventing a war. Mature enough? I can say, yes. They don't post annoying photos to annoy people who's trying to take whatever is there property.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  9. Temporarysauuron

Temporarysauuron Banned

Someone is definitely mad.. of course being in the army doesn't make you smarter, It makes you real. And putting my hands together crying at the sky in the middle of an ambush isn't going to save my ass from getting shot. Power, money and Authority is just as simple as you say it right?. TV? Please! TV sells mind peace to ignorant people who don't know anything about whats going on over the seas. They said they will retire our troops from Irak and Afghanistan, Yet we still deploying in December 17 period. And for being a Soldier is why I know things will never change.

1 person likes this.
  10. Aegis

Aegis Guest

This wasn't trolling at all :<

Just factual truth.

1 person likes this.
  11. Uehara

Read my reply and avoid being off-topic. This isn't about your country, this is about China, Philippines, and Vietnam. I couldn't care less about you and your government's immaturity as what you're trying to say. I have seen the why's on why China wants everything to be left alone to them and not be intruded by Americans. You have said one of the why's. And I was never talking about you praying, I was talking to me praying since I can't do anything else. Re-read my reply and understand, if you can.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2011
  12. Temporarysauuron

Temporarysauuron Banned

you are aware of the UN right? China and USA are trying to expand territories and neither china or the US can let that happen. Of course if China makes a move to take a territory, The US Will take whatever action they have to to avoid china getting powerful and Vice-verse. Its all about politics, and you say "This is about phils blah blah blah" of course it has to do with the US too cause they are about to go to war if China keeps abusing Human rights. The UN defends the Human rights and if China keeps doing it, He is going to get it trust me.

13. Uehara

Your government is the ones that is making the tension worse. China at very first didn't want the involvement of USA about this issue but since you said, The US Will take whatever action they have to to avoid china getting powerful and Vice-verse. they wouldn't mind, they wouldn't care whatever is China demanding to. And no, USA wants everything to be worse due to their immaturity, and settle things with a WAR! They are so itchy to start all this to have the claim over the island that is known on containing oil and gas. USA is provoking China, that's for sure, if U.S.'s involvement in sprarly islands continuously happen China will be the one who will start the war in spratly not the American Pacific Forces, and that's what they really wanted happen.

14. Temporarysauuron

Temporarysauuron Banned

ok, Let me bold it for you mam cause you are not getting the point here.

United Nations Global Issues = defends Human rights.

China = Violating human rights.

whos the bad guy? ;) comprende? I will just explain it to you in apples and oranges.

Read the Bold texts and use your common sense.

15. konichi

konichi Century Old Artifact

Sorry but in the issue about spratly, the UN cannot directly intervene in it because the only binding rules that the UN holds atm is the UNCLOS(United Nation Covention on the Law of the SEA) which is pretty much more of a guide than a law when it comes to this kind of issue. The UN can only ACT if, no one go against or VETO'ed certain actions to be undertaken to the said problem presented. If ever there's a possibility that a war broke out(hopefully none) vs China only US and its allies can aid Ph or Vietnam and not the United Nations. Remember China and Russia have veto powers.

1 person likes this.
  16. Uehara

Do not speak if you don't know exactly what is happening between the countries involved. Your government wants to join in, that's for sure and that doesn't make you allowable in such.

About what happened between China and Vietnam, you should certainly watch closely and be more updated about this issue.

Both countries says BS. Who to believe??

17. Terrific

Terrific Getting there

Sauuron, are you racist? That's how americans speak to mexicans thinking they're stupid and can't understand english. Also, it's comprender not comprende. If "comprehend" is what you mean. You? A soldier? Playing Aion? Oh please.

18. Demetrea

Demetrea Well-Known Member

I may be Chinese-Japanese but whatever shit my country did I am no part of.

Chinese have been known to be ruthless in everything they do, so it is only proper that they be ruthless when it comes to the taking of aquatic animals known to be part of any human diet.

I've talked to some Chinese who were born and raised in China and damn, do they think they rule the world.

Lol.

19. Temporarysauuron

Temporarysauuron Banned

Look guy, I am Hispanic myself ;). and its "Comprende" from the Verb "Understand", "comprender" means "understanding" please don't teach me spanish amigo. And whats wrong with a soldier who f*cks fat chicks and plays aion? you are Stereotyping soldiers, Very naive from your part sir hehe

OT: I'm off I are le god anyways and you guys are looking from the media point of view, hopeless. Sauuron = win.

20. Terrific

Terrific Getting there

I see. I'm just clarifying if you're racist. You call yourself real? You're just another moron. A self proclaimed win in an argument? How immature can you be? Dude, you're watching too much movies about soldiers. Seriously, stop faking it.

Addition to that : 12 yrs old kids nowadays dream too much. Get real because you're not real at all, nor smart.

1 person likes this.