1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Why isn't THIS on international level yet?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by ghost521, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Temporarysauuron

Temporarysauuron Banned

2. Uehara

Uehara イシ-サマ。(´ε` ) Forum Legend

And so he dare to speak like that to me. I can even speak better than him. Not grammatically perfect but with sense and a way without attacking people. He knows to speak and brag on his status being a soldier. This and the that he knows, he owns, and so on. Without realizing how funny he looks every time he does it. A soldier who don't know the word respect, who fail-troll over the internet, who speak on behalf of his country who does no involvement about the main issue, who tends to talk about UN when it doesn't really concern his country about it, who tries so hard to show people he knows a lot of sh*t, and show people he's just being REAL as a soldier but simply being a fail national who doesn't know anything, and behind everything.

Just go to the field and do whatever they ask you to do. Kill kids, pull the trigger and release it the next day, that's what a soldier like YOU knows. Nothing more, nothing less.

3. Terrific

Terrific Getting there

He's not a soldier at all. He probably just overdozed on eating curry. Her mom fed him too much.

4. Ladien

Ladien The Last Karate Baby

Chinese people should be banned for trading here in the Philippines. they're selling Sub-standard you know :3

5. Temporarysauuron

Temporarysauuron Banned

[​IMG]

side note: I kill kids but killing woman is my specialty.

OT: Well I won anyways you guys don't know nothing about whats going on Sauuron = win. Ghost I will recommend you to move to the US, At least "Ignorant" people can give you a better way of life tee hee.

6. konichi

konichi Century Old Artifact

Well we cant generalize everyone. True that anti-Chinese sentiments are growing but then we should know that one's fault cannot be used to blame ALL. China runs in a Communist state and the people doesn't have any control over this issue but the government.

1 person likes this.
  7. Uehara

LOL! And if you can have your facts straight? You don't know anything about this issue, simply because you are so not involved. You can tell your government's immaturity by sending people like you to war, that doesn't make you know everything! Win? You never did with me, and never will :) Try again next time.

LOL!! I couldn't agree more. I guess, being a soldier is his JOB. Not a career.
    Code:
    A [B]job [/B]has minimal impact on your future work life, while a [B]career [/B]provides experience and learning to fuel your future.
    Just in case he doesn't know the difference.

No proof, pure BS! :D

8. Terrific

Terrific Getting there

See? He's just a big troll. I'll bet my 100 bucks that he's scared of cockroaches and can't even kill it.

Back to the topic. Well, China is not declaring a war. They're just defending their self-claimed territory from outsiders. So the USA should not interfere in this issue.

9. Uehara

Fixed that for you ;)

But if USA keep intruding, then they might declare a war.

10. ghost521

ghost521 Lucent's name is Jeremy

I've been dying to see someone post a line similar to that bolded one.

/cue obvious statement about a two-party system praise in upcoming comments, but since US's is just as ****ed...eh.

11. TL66FL14

TL66FL14 New Member

I will agree with you on this, so been that you a soldier tell me why do you go to war why do you put your self ina postion to where you'll of to kill someone else?

12. TL66FL14

TL66FL14 New Member

While you try to explain sh*t like this to us [video=youtube;5rXPrfnU3G0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0[/video]

13. Uehara

Sauuron's ninja account? LOL!!

*Forever alone.

14. Temporarysauuron

Temporarysauuron Banned

u have serious mental issues, why would Le God Sauuron need a ninja account mam?

OT: I don't want to keep posting here I don't want to get ban over spamming in serious discussion my account is worth too much, and meanwhile Philipines and Vietnam cry for US to intervene in the South china sea... read this please.

Current Affairs, Socio-Economic Issues, Current Events, News -- NewsDawn: Vietnam, Philippines for Seeking US Intervention

15. Uehara

"Why no one's agreeing with me?? I'm so alone with this debate. Why does she speak inviting people to like her posts? Why???" *evil laugh

Your post here is a spam since everything you know to say is about you being a fail troll soldier. And not thinking what exactly is the main issue here. This doesn't concern you and your troop, but if USA kept its fantasies to start a war against China, then you might. Who thinks it's Philippines or Vietnam and the other 3 countries claiming the property over Spratly will have the whole power controlling the island and make good use of its resources whenever they successfully take over the property?? No, not them but USA, who will be able to make good use with all the natural resources this island is keeping.

And no, I'm trying to not be one sided here. And I am not taking China's side because they are the ones who are trying to take whatever is ours. My thing here is that everybody wanted a peaceful negotiation about this matter but USA started to intervene.

16. Temporarysauuron

Temporarysauuron Banned

And that is Why we shall kill you all showing no mercy empowering our own nation, taking care for what is ours "Le World".

17. Uehara

And about your link, here's the response.
    Palace cautioned vs US intervention in Spratlys » Nation » News | Philippine News | philstar.com
    *June 16 2011. U.S. have announced it, freely, that they will be with Philippines about this matter and proclaimed they are partners. Now, at the very present, U.S. have already sent ships under Philippines territory.

High lighted for you.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2011
  18. ghost521

My thread just became a shitfest for both of you QQ.

19. Uehara

Are we off-topic? Isn't the issue about Vietnam is about Spratly Island as well?

20. ghost521

Ahh my bad.

Wrong thread /oops

Carry on, m'dears.