1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Points of voting very low

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by winbledon, Aug 7, 2010.

1. tyman

tyman Well-Known Member

dont raise them at the same rate, maybe increase the rewards by a factor of 2, and the prices by a factor of 1.5, or decrease the prices, and keep the rewards, just ideas, (im fine with how it is now)

2. Mercykiller

Mercykiller Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm fine with the way it is too, though it seems a bit lol that full ABG costs like 300 Dollars worth of credits xD

Of course I'm not complaining, it helps keep the server balanced, for the most part :p

3. Kaeda

Kaeda Expert

Also keeps it alive! I think the current system works, only downfall is that someone can have 5+ accounts and use different IP's.

1 person likes this.
  4. Gift

Gift Proficient

everyone who disagree with this is just a donator who dont want competition from non donators. greedy bastards..

i cant be a QQer since i also donated as well.

but seriously,nothing will motivate peoples more than offering more for voting. if the reward was increased only because this server was in 3rd place, what do u think is gonna happen now that it got put back to the way it used to be?

doh!! >.<

5. tyman

tyman Well-Known Member

iv never donated, i voted for premium, i have no donation gear, and i still think its fine how it is, so dont sterotype me

1 person likes this.
  6. Mercykiller

The only issue I have with the item shop is that we can't buy medals. If we had medals then AP wouldn't be completely useless and we'd have a cheaper alternative to getting ABG. I mean imagine having multiple characters on one account and attempting to get full ABG on all of them. You'd eventually end up killing yourself from frustration v.v

7. dallenforth

dallenforth Getting there

I thought the idea of donating was to help the server out not jsut for gear, Your basically saying your being greedy?

2 people like this.
  8. valduboisvert

valduboisvert New Member

naah, is ok

It is ok like it already is. Many other private servers don't offer rewards for voting, that is true, but is also true that those private servers are not doing so good in top100 are they? This is human nature: reward it and he will try harder. Me for example I vote only when there is a reward increase. And don't think the admins aren't aware of this as well. They are and proof for this are the times when they increased the awards just to pop up gamezaion ranking.
    And you have to give something good to all who donate, hence the pvp advantage. I don't have even one single pvp gear. This is the reason I pretty much avoid pvp. But there is plenty of other stuff to do in this game besides pvp. I see pvp like something where pro donators or hackers have an advantage and there are plenty of both on this server. Therefore I try to stay out of it as much as possible. So again, the system works and I believe is well balanced like it is. No need to have permanent reward increase or something else.

3 people like this.
  9. Mercykiller

Getting gear is an incentive to vote, it's not the main reason. I don't think Dementa stated or implied otherwise. All he stated was the fact that the only way to get the lvl 55 PvP gear atm is to vote or donate. If you can't do one you have to do the other.

10. dallenforth

But if fort's worked or atleast the instances (asteria works but chests wont open) you could get your lvl 50 archon gear atleast by normal means

11. Accelerator

Accelerator Expert

except the ABG items via donate you forget something.Enchant Stones.how you gonna make it +15?

12. Mercykiller

At most you'd get 1-2 medals per siege... each part needs 50~90 medals ... That equals 100s of hours to get a full set...

And since fortresses don't work the point stands. The only way to get PvP gear is by voting/donating. OR by winning an unrealistic amount of events.

13. dallenforth

Aww your forgetting a key part tho, People love money and will sell thier medals, So you can probally get 90 medal requirement in about 5-10 seiges

14. Mercykiller

Using that argument you can just buy +15 ABG stuff off other players with kinah...

15. dallenforth

+15 abg wep sells for 5-10b kinah when forts/instances are able to be done medals will drop prices like crazy

16. Mercykiller

If medals drop in price then so will ABG stuff, because they're bought with medals, and AP ;)

17. dallenforth

abg items take platinum medals which wont drop from regular abyss forts so they will retain thier value

18. Adieu

Adieu Respected Member

I don't think they'll implement medals to fort defenses and captures, so that they can keep items in the donation shop. Forts will probably be more for namesake than anything in this server, I could be wrong though..

19. evilset

evilset Expert Forum Legend

Is there any chance to increase to 20 points again ? If it is when its possible? For me I think the best vote reward would like it was before with (20 voting points). Problem is that with this game its impossible to get gold medals (even silver).

20. Mercykiller

You can get silver medals from events, and GMs will trade gold medals for your silver medals, as far as I know. However the process is arduous it's generally easier to fork over 300 dollars and buy a full set of ABG.