1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Aion 2.5.0.5?

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Demy_Doodle, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Demy_Doodle

Demy_Doodle New Member

Has anyone else updated to this version and received game issues when loading up the game and it crashes?
    I posted before on the topic: http://forum.gameznetwork.com/f68/problem-loading-client-87818/
    a
    nd receive this error: AION GameClient OTCBuildClient32_woGG has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Now I got this error on 2.5.0.3 and that's when I posted that topic up, people said to Delete my bin32 folder which I did, then go to NCSoft launcher and repair files which I did it then upgraded my entire game to 2.5.0.5 which I thought would be fine but it's not, I got my friend to update aswell asking him to load his Aion on version 2.5.0.3 to see if it works which it did then to update to 2.5.0.5 and try and he receives the same error as me. So either 2.5.0.5 is still buggy in general for Aion or is the Gamez Aion not supporting this client yet? If anyone else has had this problem and fixed it please any solutions would help. :D

I thought of Uninstalling the game completely, re-installing it and adding in the bin32 and bin64 folders from people with the 2.5.0.3 client but not entirely sure if that would work or not.

Thanks in advanced to anyone who replies with a solution or way to fix it.

Demon.

2. Manael

Manael Proficient

Umm maybe u ill find the answer in this page http://forum.gameznetwork.com/f68/aion-game-client-otcbuildclient32_wogg-has-stopped-working-85006/ good luck!!!!!