1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The Girl Who leapt through time

Discussion in 'Media' started by Diavol GR, Feb 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cozolinofly

cozolinofly Legendary Member

The Thread who leapt Through time ..

2 people like this.
  2. therealpersonic

therealpersonic Proficient

:D I LOVE THIS MOVIE

Watched it numerous times and will continue to in the later years :)

Simply, an awe-inspiring movie.

3. Chloe

Chloe Expert

LOL. Way to go dig a thread that was 6 feet under.

4. therealpersonic

therealpersonic Proficient

Imo, worth it! Didn't even realise it was an old thread haha.

In my defence though, I wasn't the one to grave-dig :D

5. Casull

Casull I has arrived.... Forum Legend

..its a great movie..watched it before long time ago and kinda not remember the plot anymore..gonna watch it again :p *searching pile of anime goods in teh room*

6. cozolinofly

wasnt animeeeeeee???

7. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

it was an anime movie, not really episodes, but really awesome, you should watch it ^^

8. cozolinofly

well ..i will try it later ;x

9. Rome

Rome ソロモン・ヨアズ・アブラハム Forum Legend

I can't find the anime movie can you please post a link or source I can download from ?

10. Mishi007

Mishi007 New Member

Hmmm, it looks interesting.

11. Terrorized

Terrorized Beautiful Garbage Forum Legend

We were going to watch it in my Japanese class, never got to finish it though :[ He said we'd see it next year though, so yeah e.e

1 person likes this.
  12. SanjarMafiya

SanjarMafiya New Member

Mana endi sekin soqqa ishlasayam boladi manimcha

My, watching gina bellman nude is not that easy because every time you do that, you have to relief your tension and all that excitement you get during that. So there is no other option than masturbating, right? Of course if you have a girlfriend that lives with you then you don't have to do that. However, I am wondering what kind of guy needs to watch that kind of stuff if he has his real woman. As you noticed she is hot so that's no brainer I guess, right? But what do we really mean when we say the word "hot"? Have you ever thought about that? I say we need some extra words to use when we want to appreciate some lady and emphasize her from the others. For example, when you see Angelina Jolie photo you probably say something like "Wow, Angie is hot for sure" or "Damn girl, you're hot" But we use the same word to some other girls like for example from your high school or college, right. Here is something for you "Hey Brad, have you seen that girl from our parallel class name Suzy? Oh yeah, I did. She is so hot." What did I tell you? The same word for some Suzy and Angelina... Now tell me, is that right? I don't think so. So next time when you want to characterizer some female try to think what kind of words you should use... You can actually change that word to "pretty" or it would be better if you just say she is nice. Ok, if we're done with that I would like you to pay attention to this photo where you can perfectly see carrie anne moss nude because she is wearing some sexy thongs. Man, I love that kind of lingerie. If you have noticed I have those chyna nude and this is exactly why I think you should watch all of them. Surely, most of them fake ones but who said they're not hot... You just need to give them a chance to entertain you. This girl is about 5'7 of height and when you see her on high heels you will be like "Damn, this girl is huge and tall. Does she play basketball?" Oh yeah, I like when a woman has long and shapely legs that give her some extra height visually. Have you checked those tom welling naked already? If not then do that real quick because you will be able to understand how really tall she seems to us. Despite her age which is 31 this girl looks like she is something between 24 and 26. By the way, her behavior also tells us that which means she is still very young inside. I hope she will keep becoming sexier year after year. I was one special photos of her where she was coming out of water all wet. That's right, her half body was still in water and the other topless part with exposed boobs and pretty big excited nipples was outside so basically, you could see everything what's above her belly button. There were surely some other pictures but I think this one deserves our attention the most and it is number one hot photo of her. I didn't know who the hell she was until one day. To be precise it was last Monday I guess and just in the same time I was watching holly madison desnuda but back there I wasn't familiar with that kind of name and I heard that for the very first time. Now, things have changed. I know this photo of sarah connor nude that is my favorite one. Yeah, I do realize that it is hard to define which picture is the best as this woman has so many of them that you won't be able to even count them. But the one where she is seating on the chair absolutely naked and wearing only her black panties has made me cumm in a few seconds. I don't know, maybe I was too excited at that moment and all what I needed is a bit of hand job to push it but seriously, this photo has stimulated me and that's why I finished earlier than I planned. So what's on this photo that could make me cumming that fast? Well, first thing I think is that her look there is so sexy that it says "I want you right now so badly. Yeah, you." And you want to turn your head back to make sure if she says that you and then after that you are looking at her with pointing your finger on yourself and you ask "Me?" Those are the greatest moments and believe me, watching other sophia myles nude can stimulate you not less than that one I just told you about. Not everybody saw teri hatcher naked because those are quite rare pictures on the web. But today you will do that so don't worry. And right now, how about this quote below. "It was a photo shoot in park the other day and I was wearing a button-down shirt, and when I putted my arms in the air the whole thing popped open. Some poor little kids who saw my goodies probably had nightmares after that."- said christine mendoza nude after one pretty funny case at work. I think you might have already read that one quote but anyway I bet you laughed again as in the first time. Man I wish I could see kaya scodelario nude or at least like those kids saw her tits. That would be the best thing that can possibly happen today and I know that for sure. But she said that those kinds probably had nightmares because of her boobs. I guess she doesn't know that any kid of 7 or older would like to watch naked women. Of course, he won't be able to get it up at that age, but still. Man, I wish I could go out with her on a date just for once. It wouldn't take long because that is not necessary for me. We could go in some fancy restaurant and I would wear my tax and she would wear some nice and elegant red dress. Then everybody would start looking on us while at restaurant. Oh yeah, tell me you didn't want that for yourself... Anyhow, that is all that I wanted to say. I know this might sounds a little bit banal and maybe I have said that a hundred times but let's watch milla jovovich desnuda right now and let that review started. Today I will start this review with some of the finest shots that were made by some genius photographer. noureen dewulf nude looks so hot on all of them it was pretty fast to masturbate on such pics. Man, I am so thankful to whoever planned that photo shoot because a person who told her to pose this way knew how sexy she looks and that other people will go simply crazy when they see her. Yeah, he or she is the smartest person I have ever met. But what if evan rachel wood nude on that photo exposed by her own desire and she stand in this pose by her own thought. That means only one thing... She is just amazing and very smart woman as well. So I bet you're pretty curious about what is on this picture, aren't you my fellows? Ok, here it goes. She is half nude there standing against the wall with wearing only black thongs and some very see through top. Moreover, despite the fact that we can easily see her nipples through that sort of bra or whatever, her right boob is totally nude. Oh man, you should see krysten ritter nude because only there you will notice how smooth her skin is and how it is great to masturbate on it. Well that's it, and what else did you expect? You had everything that you came for right here so it would be rude from your side to ask me for something else. Greetings ya'll, it is a huge pleasure to see all of you on this website, although I don't know who you are... But I don't care actually, because I know what did you came here for and that is enough for me. You came here to get a chance to see and maybe masturbate on peaches geldof nude, right? Come on, don't be shy, there is nothing special about it. Meanwhile, I will prepare the most amazing and interesting review that you have ever read. It surely will be about her and some moments of her life. Anyway, if you are ready then why wait. I would like to start my hot review with some tips on where else you can see jenny mccarthy nude. For example, why don't you start with watching this video called The Dog Problem. That's right, here you can spot this hot supermodel absolute nude. Also, you will see her amazing boobs there. She is covering them with a towel but it is too late as the cameraman has captured them before that happened. I have to say her nipples look pretty big and this gives me a thought on that she was a bit excited at that moment. Well, it is not surprising as she was standing naked and knew that she is being captured. She has quite big boobs as well and I am sure they're natural as well. They don't seem to me too much elastic which is the first sign on that they are real. You see, when a woman gets plastic surgery with implants, her tits become super elastic after that because her skin is stretching pretty much. Imagine pumping a ball... The same thing is with implants but without air only. Well, right now we can relax for another five or even less minutes. If you are curious why, then I am going to have to say that this quote below will do the rest for us. It is about one accident that happened with Kelly... so funny "I was posing in a park wearing a button-down shirt and then I lifted my arms they could see my boobs. Poor little kids who probably saw everything had nightmares" Oh don't worry about little fellow. After watching lindsay lohan nackt or at least topless the only dreams that will come to you while you're sleeping are erotic kind so you should be afraid of wetting your bet after that. But seriously, I don't think that kids were shocked after seeing her tits in park on that photo shoot. Why? Because little boys and girls are already know about sex and naked people from the internet and sometimes they're even surprising their parents with some things they even don't know. So I guess they are felling fine right now. Man, I wish I was in that park during the shoot. I would get my cell and start taking shots too. Then I'd sell them a hundred dollars apiece. I hope you liked that story because it surely was a bit interesting and funny too. Now, if you wish to know some private information about Kelly I suggest you to pay your precious attention to her next quote "The first time I was doing a sexy photo shooting I was anxious and afraid that all girls in America would hate me for this and think I have let them down." Man, why nobody told me she was scared to get unclothed. I mean just looking at these kayla collins nude makes me feel so proud of her and that American women are superhot too, however she is originally from Poland. But that doesn't matter much as she was working in the US a lot more. Of course I can understand that a lot of women are simply jealous to her because of her big and natural breast. But you have to turn your jealousy to something that would help you to start improving your tits if they're small. Don't be frustrated because of someone else's success. Be happy with it and you will shine one day too. That is the end of my review about all these kelly carlson nude that I am sure you have already checked. I hope you have enough napkins with you so that you could have something to clean up after masturbating on them.

13. Mia_froumUZ

Mia_froumUZ New Member

Avazzi toyigacha lacetti ovolishga ulgurse yaxshi bolardi

I couldn't just watch these ellie kemper nude and sharing them with you guys. This would be something that calls selfish and I don't want to be one.

The other day I have found quite nice shots of her on my friend's website and that was really great I guess. With his allowance I am putting them here so that you could also have a chance to see them. Now let's start with this image.

You can see shannon tweed playboy seating on the floor in that sexy red bikini. She is smiling so wide that we can see her white and clean teeth. Man, this is sort of one million dollars smile out there. Anyway, as she is in bikinis we can get some nice view on her gorgeous legs and I have to say those legs are my favorite ones. Her nipples can be seen as well but back there I guess she had quite small breast because plastic surgeries weren't that popular and well developed as they now.

Another picture features noureen dewulf nude and greased with some kind of gold oil paint or chocolate. The last option gives me some nice perception on how I leaking of that chocolate from her body and to be honest I would do that for absolutely no fee. She didn't have to take a shower after that as it all would be leaked pretty nice and clean. Oh boy, why I wasn't her personal photographer.

You know what? I think no matter what you're doing for a living you deserved to relax. That's right my friends and to help you with that I have got some jordana brewster topless to watch.

"I'm so shy you know? I can go on a trip for days and not go because I am not going to sit on a toilet seat on a plane. I'm certainly not going to go on somebody's lawn. That's how I'm shy."- said lindsay lohan desnuda. Some of you might not believe to that woman that had a job of stripping nude each day during the photo shoot. Just look at rhian sugden nude and tell me "Is she shy?" That's right she doesn't seem to be. But what do we know about that hot woman. Well, I know one sad thing and this is the fact that she has gone anymore. Don't be frustrated too much because we can enjoy her movies and her photos. She still with us so let's pretend this is not happening. Anyway, I am not in the mood to put here some bio data as there is no point I guess. All I can say is that our fathers were pretty excited back in 80's when she was on covers of some magazines or appeared in some movies. I respect her a lot for that.

To be honest this is the end of my review however this is only one link in my ******* chain of hot celebrities. I still got plenty and you should expect some more reviews and some nice photos coming out this week. See you soon.

The other day some people asked me if I could make a review about chyna nude. So, here they are.

Have you seen this photo of her where she stands in her favorite leather bathing suit with that zip on it? The photo is black and white so it was taken probably about 30 years ago or something like that. Man time goes fast, have you noticed that. I remember recently, to say for example "in 80's" you just needed to say something like "Oh, yeah it was 20 years ago" or "Yeah, but that happened only about 20 years backwards" And now we got the whole 30 so I think it will be pretty wisely if I say that we need to appreciate every single second of our precious life and don't look back. I know that sounds a bit banal but that's what life is about.

Anyway, let's go a bit back to our picture although I said you should never look back, but that's ok with her. She looks so hot on it that I think it is too late for me to start thinking about something unsexy like my aunt Silvia whose weight is about 250 pounds and she is only 5'3. No matter what I start thinking right now I won't stop wanting to grab this pair of rebecca romijn sex scene that you can see behind that bathing suit. Damn it, why did she need to unzip that suit in this area... Now I have to masturbate on it.

Well, see you later fellows I've got to go jacking off as you noticed.

I don't think I'm the only one that likes these sam worthington naked to watch as there are plenty of other people too.

Let's not talk about her today because she is gone already from this sin world and you have seen her pictures already. Let me just tell you some funny story, alright?

Ok, so a husband comes from his tough work very happy and so damn excited. His wife is upstairs so he runs in his house slams the door and screams "Honey, pack you back, I have just one two million dollars in lottery. Oh boy, this is the luckiest day of my life." His wife got so excited so she opened all her closets and started to pack her back and she was kind of confused what kind of stuff she should with her. Then she asked him "Where are we going sweetie? Hawaii? Miami? Oh no, maybe Italy, I have always wanted to see Rome and the go shopping in Milan. Oh, I think I will call my mother right now to let her know that we have won. So where exactly are we going to baby?" then a husband says with the most surprised look on his face "We? I said pack your damn bags and get the hell out of here *****" Now that is some nice scene for Married with Children episode, huh although it is too bad that this show has been closed many years ago.

So now you just can finish your watching and enjoy by these vanessa redgrave nude and when she is exposing her big tits.

Now just relax and think about watching denise richards sex scene as this is exactly what you will do right now, of course if only you want it.

Well, sad news everyone... Yep, she has already dead and there is nothing we can do about it, you know. But I say, when people are showing their love to her and sort of things like that, this is good for her memory. Yeah, there is no more emily booth naked but that doesn't mean we don't have anything that she has left to us. Think about it, she has been working in modeling industry as well as playing in some movies for more than 30 years and now you're trying to say that we have nothing left for her? Come on, I don't believe in this. Let's think radically and stop pretending that she has gone forever with no signs. Those photos that she has made for her whole life would be impossible to see for a short period of time. Plus, you can believe me that there are way more other of her work that has stayed off line and I don't mean those covers on magazines or whatever. I am talking about her private photos that only a few people saw.

For example, there are a lot of candice swanepoel nude that are unknown and many people just don't know about their existence. So let's have some fun with those that you can see on this website and by the way, to fulfill her collection of amazing shots, I thought it would be nice to mix them up with some fake ones as well.

The other day my friend and I were arguing who is going to be next on my review and then I said "To hell with you pal, this is my stuff and you can't decide what should I do" After that we haven't talked like for a week but then it was ok. Anyhow, I have decided to stop on these emmanuelle seigner nude so let's do this.

I hope you know that she is already dead so please don't have any hard feelings about this or about the fact that I am making this review. You see, maybe she's gone, yeah... But people will continue watching jennifer gareis nude and they won't stop searching new ones. I didn't mean to say that literally as the point was to say there are plenty of her photos that have been modified and now they are fake ones. Anyway, let's leave those things alone and move a bit forward because I think there is something that can interest you very much.

I saw her full photo collection and here is what kind of conclusion I've come to. She was the sexiest and the prettiest woman in the whole 80's and early 90' until Pam has come. Well, actually that wasn't that much of important thing that I wanted to say. It is just there is one picture of her while she is skating and I say she looks so marvelous that I can't even name one women of nowadays that could be compared to her beauty back there. She has these old fashioned jeans that emphasize her butt pretty nicely and she wears those old school nike sneakers. Oh boy, 80's were so good, I wish I was living there.

I got very tired today and therefore I didn't know what else to do. Who is going to be next and to whom I will dedicate my next website? Well, the salvation came quickly. I was watching tea leoni nude and then I knew what I need to do.

I think you might want to see this quote about being sexy and desirable by jill wagner naked. "The reason that the all-American boy prefers beauty to brains is that he can see better than he can think." Yep, she is one hundred percent right. But one thing I have to say I disagree would be the fact that she said this only to all Americans. That's not how it is actually as the whole world of men can see a lot better than think. That's why we need to watch for example katy mixon nude rather than reading her quotes, right? But here I have done both as you can see so that first of all you could appreciate what's better and secondly I don't want to offend her honor. That is the main reason why I am comparing her brain.

Of course I accept the fact that this is pretty wrong and that's not the way it should be. People need to love each other for their deeds and their character. What do you think a woman is looking at when she meets a guy first? Well, not on his pants for sure because that's doesn't matter. He has to be smart, funny and intelligent, right? And what man is looking for in woman? First of all he stares at her boobs and if they're big, he keeps doing that. And if she walks her back to him then I am sure he is looking at her butt and nothing else, however legs are not exclusion too. But don't stop on that, go ahead and find you soul mate, not a barby doll.
    I saw some nice pictures of katharine ross nude and I have noticed she is quite tall. But it turns out she is only 169 cm. I guess if she was 170 sharp she would have a lot benefits, but it seems that she did pretty well with that height. Besides, after staring at some of those pics she seemed to be much taller than she really is. This is probably thanks to great proportions and amazing body.

Before to go any further I have to say some sad news about her... If you didn't know, melora walters nude has died about two one year ago at the age of 62. I am very sorry for that loss. We were very happy while she was with us and I won't ever forget her sexy photos. For us she was just a model and actress but for some other people she was a mother and wife. Don't sad too much about her because she wouldn't like that. She has died because of anal cancer and I have no idea what that could be caused by. Anyway, the fact is fact and there is nothing we can do about it.

I thought about what else with I could entertain you as you probably got tired from all these photos of maggie q sex scene and you have masturbated at least once already. But then I realized that you might want to read another nice quote by her so here it goes. "I am proud of what I have got and I need an audience." First part of that quotation where she says she is proud of what she has got is probably referring to her gorgeous body and all those private parts that she had. I mean her nice tits would make any man to cumm in just a few seconds. I was trying to do that with her topless photo and I didn't that for less than a minute, although I have pretty much experience on that. If you want to talk about her sizes and other numbers then please follow me right here, below.

While watching at maureen mccormick nude I have made some researches and here are her measurements... 33 1/2B-22-33 before implants and 35C-24-35. We can see that her breasts have increased on two sizes and she has pulled a bit weight. Also, her belly and thighs became thicker and I am not sure if that was somehow related with that surgery. But I am not denying it too.

This is it my dear brothers and sister and thank you for visiting my website. I hope to see you here again pretty soon.

14. Aegis

Aegis Guest

[YOUTUBE]u-BbyH0ec-E[/YOUTUBE]

15. Koral13579

Koral13579 That guy

Whats up with all the porn spam in this thread?

1 person likes this.
  16. Lucent

Lucent Ghost in the shell of a former Drama Queen Forum Legend

Wtf. I was just thinking about watching this today and a thread I hadn't noticed before pops up 8C

1 person likes this.
  17. Koral13579

Koral13579 That guy

anyway gonna watch this movie sometime

1 person likes this.
  18. Aegis

Aegis Guest

I should watch this right now @_@ /looks up

19. Gracie

Gracie Banned

Wow, staff are slow to the punch.

20. Aegis