1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Points of voting very low

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by winbledon, Aug 7, 2010.

1. stingyoass

stingyoass Stuffshot

really the voting points are way to low. 20 pts would be fair for peeps who dont have donation ability.since i do donate and could afford to do so more than i do, and would do so: if i could get some sets for a lump some. anyway i vote 2 times a day just to help the server!

2. TheShaikan

TheShaikan Banned

20 points per day are already too much... u get an abg item in 10 days o_O

3. Kats

Kats Proficient

Getting full abyss armor with that wud take you just...i think 50 days unless my math sucks...no reason to donate if that wud be it.

The award for voting is good as it is, with double'd in special occasions.

1 person likes this.
  4. gonzo

gonzo New Member

LOL,you are fucking Asmo n00b!!!!
    20 point is very good.

5. FadetoBlack

FadetoBlack Veni, vidi, vici, reliqui

I guess, compromise is always good, I'd be happy with 75 votes per session. It'd be good if the decision makers of this server would take a look at this thread and give us feedback

6. TheShaikan

TheShaikan Banned

yeah...so this way every1 has abg set full in just 2-3 months o_O and then theil stop voting and well...server fall down in the top 15 points per vote is the best couse this way u dont get armours very fast nor very slow so this way is best

(got probs with asmodians gonzo...?)

Last edited: Aug 8, 2010
  7. gonzo

gonzo New Member

i only hate Asmos,why...Asmos is big cheaters!!!
    ps.and sry for "fucking" ;)

8. Joshlin

Joshlin Well-Known Member

100pts a day? oh my god....it was 200/day -___- im not going to vote anymore lol

9. TheShaikan

TheShaikan Banned

200 points per day only in special ocasions when carl doubles the vote points and kinah got

10. Kats

Kats Proficient

Someone needs to grow up.

1 person likes this.
  11. gonzo

gonzo New Member

y are next fucking Asmodian bitch?

12. Kats

Kats Proficient

lol...it's a game..chill kid.

1 person likes this.
  13. valduboisvert

valduboisvert New Member

system is working

System is working, stop arguing. And FAdetoBlack wake up, these are not real donations like you interpreted.

Ok, I am missing the real data but I think the gamezion population have a few categories: hackers, donators, i-have-no-life nerds, noobs and casual players. Hackers used to be banned here some time ago but not very well recently. ( one example http://forum.gameznetwork.com/showthread.php?t=10880 , Hanja is hacking, he won't be banned anyway )

Most pvp is done between hackers, donators and nerds. Noobs are being hunted by these guys as well. Casual players enjoy dueling and events, the single form of pvp that can be relatively fair on this server. Noobs spend some time here as cannon fodder until they understand the system and stop jumping in at every attack from the other faction where they can be shredded to pieces by hackers or donators.

So I believe the voting/reward/donation system is well balanced among these categories of players and we all can enjoy the game as long as we understand our limits and set up appropriate expectations. For example: I used to think about 55 pvp gear like most of the guys here a while ago. I have a job so I play a few hours per day after work. So no way I can be a i-have-no-life nerd who spends almost day and night on this server and in the end he will manage to get that gear with lots of hours of work. I also thought about donating but the amount of hackers on this server made me think this is a bad option as well. I don't want to donate to put up after that with those hackers. So logically I am a casual player. After I realized this my gamer life became easier and I can enjoy the game right now slightly better than before. So to all of you, please think about what kind of player are you before asking for unreasonable gratifications.

Oh, and yes, I do vote when the reward is increased. That means most of the time I don't vote plus hell, I don't vote every 12 hours, that is insane. Even though it takes only a few minutes to submit a vote, those minutes have to be planned somehow in my life so it has to be for something worthed right? However I think my behaviour is very well taken into account by the actual system. So it works great !!!!

cheers.

1 person likes this.
  14. Johnny

Johnny New Member

@up ye, write a book about it

15. Lucas Minto

Lucas Minto New Member

I think impossible 50 points every five votes, - ' I eg I can not donate money, donate who is better? I find it an idiot, if the server release the lvl 55 items would be much better and with more people

sorry my english

16. Kevster

Kevster Legend Forum Legend

Close this thread already. Be happy that you're even getting credits for free by voting.

1 person likes this.
  17. vexor

vexor Banned

I think the system is fine the way it is although it's not like their doing us any favor without getting anything in return. If they did not make an incentive to vote none would. Then the server wouldn't be the #1 server on lists meaning people would not come to this server. With more people the more chances of donations they get. Stop thinking of private servers as some kind soul just allowing 100s of players to play for free at their expense instead think of it as a business lol.

Also people who are mainly complaining are people who can't donate or choose not to. I think their rather selfish wanting to be given completely equal opportunity to get the same items as a person who pays for them. It's like leechers are just not happy no matter what they want to be the best yet not contribute to the server.

1 person likes this.
  18. FadetoBlack

FadetoBlack Veni, vidi, vici, reliqui

We, and by we I mean those who rely on voting to get their nice gear, do not expect utter equality, only a CHANCE at it. 10 points per vote it not even half a chance. Think about it man, I'd rather pay for something, why would I want to spend loads of time voting for it if i could just pay? Since I cant pay, I vote. You said it yourself, this IS a business. I have every right to expect more, since I do something that they want, I EXPECT. If you think people would donate if they got nothing in return, you're a lunatic, same thing if you think that people would vote without getting anything in return.

Break down the server into two parts, those who donate and those who vote (that's a tad oversimplified, but it will do).

Donors keep think server running by paying for the upkeep costs. Voters keep people coming to this server by keeping it up on the charts (IDK about you guys, but I almost never look at any server past #10 on the rankings list). If you lack one of these two basic groups, your server won't function, and I'm sure I don't need to explain why.

As you said vexor, this server is a business, and I for one, expect my FAIR share. I'm not selfish, I do my part for this server, (that of a "voter") so therefore i expect more than a mediocre 10 points in return, it's not asking for much AT ALL.

19. skoufakos

skoufakos Proficient

Well... 10 credits per vote is good but not good enough . I dont think that a normal player must have thigs that a donator has .Of course not because then there wouldn't be a reason to donate. BUT you cant get abyss 55 lvl in game and that is because server hasent dregion yet or sieges. So 20 credit per vote is the best!

20. ian101

ian101 Getting there

lol WHY ASK FOR MORE?

IM Very HAPPY that we got to vote as much as 100 credits a day .... if you go on any private server and vote you get 25 credits a day ... and things in their item shops are 2k and up o.o ..... SO JUST BE HAPPY x.x

1 person likes this.