1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Possible help?

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Demy_Doodle, Jul 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Demy_Doodle

Demy_Doodle New Member

Been playing on Gamez Aion for around 3 weeks now, started on Siel with an Asmo Templar and since you got all skills/stigma's I loved it :p

Now being on Lumiel as Elyos Templar bit confused on what skill set to build up?
    Just possibly hoping some of you could suggest on a good build and I don't mind getting told "Do what suits you and you thinks best " cause it's probably the best way to learn/adapt to my own game style but just looking for what stigma's would be a better choice, I do like the damage I am dishing out at the moment normal hits critting at 900-1100 skills being between 2000-6500(6000-6500 with break power)

Along with certain stigma skills, what about manastones? right now I have just stacked the sh*t into Crit and got myself 578 or so Crit Strike, HP is decent enough at nearly 12k and blocks around 2.2k with p.def being 1.9k and attack around 450.
    Any good suggestions for a templar on manastones? seen a few people with Magic Resist, Parry/Block, Block/HP and so on.

As I said, any help/suggestions/pointers would be greatly appreciated. :D

Thanks.

Demon.

2. Rangorax

Rangorax Proficient

All iknow is that block doesnt work atm.This might help you to save some time and manastones :)
    About templar skills i know almost nothing,not my favorit class.Try to check guide section,maybe you can find more info about your class.

3. Demy_Doodle

Demy_Doodle New Member

Hmmm yeah seen a few posts/discussions on the Block issue, but got a shield there with +27 blocks on it ready for when it's sorted :p

Skills are confusing me at the moment, I like the damage I am dealing, got taunts and buffs so on, so dunno if I should stick with what I am doing and see how it goes guess I could always change later with stigma's..

4. Rangorax

Rangorax Proficient

As i can see you have 578 crit 450 attack,remove that block from shield and add more attack,to bad to waste 5-6 slots for something useless.

5. jj011185

jj011185 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ © Forum Legend

:( wish i could help, I no nothing about templars. good luck tho.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.