1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Points of voting very low

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by winbledon, Aug 7, 2010.

1. ♥ LeLiah ♥

♥ LeLiah ♥ Tag Your It! Forum Legend

:wink: AMEN! THANK YOU! 110% Agreed! Now Please Close this thread xD lol :lol: and be greatful for those complaining that your getting something because remember! this is a "FREE SERVER!" and many other servers dont even give you any credits or very few.....im susprise they even give 10 credits thats freaking 100 credits in 24 hours :kewl: so jeez be quiet now! and be greatful! hahahahahahaha:happy: and support our awsome server! that we enjoy to play once and awhile^^ "Please Close this thread now lol"

2. Xiderox

Xiderox Proficient

Wow at the people who say they are satisfied getting 10 points per vote every 12 hours....

Soul crushing having to know that I'm gonna have to wait for a straight month just to get ONE decent item out of there. I don't even wanna talk about having to get a whole set from there.

Either up the reward slightly or go down on the price. 300 bucks for a whole set holy cow man I don't about you guys but times are hard and I don't have 300 dollars just to pull outta my arse just to be over powered.

3. Iku

Iku New Member

Thats Life.:whistling:

OH NO wait thats just a game!

1 person likes this.
  4. dallenforth

dallenforth Getting there

Can we Get Carls Opinion or a GM/Admin on this thread

5. Dane

Dane New Member

well the prices of the items have gone down considerably since the 1.9 update...

level 50 abyss gear used to be 2500 credits each and level 50 abyss accessories at 1000 credits each... The admin was kind enough to lower the prices to make it more affordable to both donators and voters so I don't really support the idea of increasing the vote rewards any further... ( it's like abusing the good graces of the admin )