1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

For God Sake, what is that dmg from sorcerer !!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by fabiomiac, Jul 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iago11

iago11 New Member

I also that good night:) and that the right be done! ^ ^

2. -Mamm-

-Mamm- Proficient

@Ehpsilon
    Do u think that i complain coz i can't kill a sorc ? >.>
    How the **** can i try while it's 3 vs 1 and a sorc still uses his '' Deadly '' DP skill ? 16-24 k DMG That is supposed to b around 10-12 k critical.
    Do u have balls of steel or wtf ?

Last edited: Jul 29, 2011
  3. byakii

byakii Getting there

How can you possibly argue of a glad not being overpowered, when a glad just charges into a zerg, does a regular aoe and stumble locks everyone. YOU WANT REMOVE SHOCK? TOO BAD HERE MORE STUMBLE!

4. Rome

Rome ソロモン・ヨアズ・アブラハム Forum Legend

that sorc sir, is using damage hack.

16-24k? TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOL

5. Aegis

Aegis Guest

GIBE ME JOOR ABGEEEZzz =O cloth ;3

6. TrueSeph

TrueSeph Proficient

To be realistic here, a Sorc is one of the best classes in Aion when played right. I'm speaking of all classes being played right. Their is no equality here in Aion, and anyone who tries to make the argument that any class can beat any class if played right so therefore you just fail/aren't good/ or w/e comments haven't taken the time to realize that some classes are more difficult to win with vs all other classes in contrast to others. It's been like that for all other mmorpg's and for Aion, its absolutely no different at all.

Since forever I have never truly understood NCSoft, because it seems like they love to make magic users some of the best, if not the best classes in the game. For Aion, SM's clearly are at the top of the food chain, with Sorc being considered the 2nd or 3rd best class in retail with no real argument there whatsoever. However rewind backwards to another game such as Lineage 2, and who was at the top of the food chain? *Gasp* The Nukers, wow, what a complete surprise NcSoft??? :rolleyes:

With what magic casters could do during L2 in many ways were more stupid then what you see within Aion. Although Fear still ranks as one of the Top-3 most stupid skills ever invented by NcSoft (My other hated skill by NCSoft is Aura-Flare for the Spellsinger in L2, because I never understood how a Magic Caster had a near instant close range casting skill that did 700+ damage and could out dps even close-range DPS classes.) because great SM players can prove that you can still dominate even w/o ever resorting to using Fear.

Now I know I'm jumping off and talking out of the thread topic. However In a 1v1 Sorcs are one of the best in the game, plus the idea that they are squishy is out of the question with the armor defensive skills that they have, and their damage is extremely high + with the bonus MA skill (to override MR), or for the Asmos the 50% more casting, yes only temporary and limited but the available skills you can cast within that time-frame is ridiculous.

Roll that all into one character and its no surprise they rank amongst the Top-3 best in retail Aion. As for the mentioning of Glads and to be completely truthful they feel way stronger then their retail counterparts (KD is waaay too much right now and not correct for Glads). Glads in retail are good, but they aren't Gamez Aion good.

Btw, please don't think that my rants are a way of saying that Sorcs are OP, blah, blah, blah nonsense. The only class in Aion when played at peak that has the least amount of weaknesses is the SM. The rest has something that can be done to beat them, but it doesn't remove the part that Sorcs is definitely not one of the low end classes in this game whatsoever.

3 people like this.
  7. timtaylor

timtaylor Getting there

That's true but endgame a perfect buff party of hawkeyes would win :p.

8. Aegis

Aegis Guest

SM's are the best, and even I'm refusing to play one due to the zergfest... which is ultimately depressing.

No ABG cloth set + zergs = why the **** would I feel like playing a SM.

Get slowed, instantly dead.

The hell is why glad slows work anyhow o.o I keep getting smacked by em even with mr x_x;

But yeah... sm IS the best and most powerful (ONLY when used by a competant player, otherwise its fear-spam garbage)... but against zergs SM's may as well roll over and die.

1 person likes this.
  9. Fibre

Fibre Proficient

the only reason why sorcs are so OP atm is that MR is fcked up.. 2,8kMA vs 3,2kMR.. every fcking hit go thru.. + any of aion skills even whit crit should not 1 hit full buffed(hp) templar.. thats abaut 18k hp on siel.. more like 50-70% of HP i undestand... but never 1 hit its just destroy the designed thing of skill.. 1 hitting everything whats not fulll buffed templar.. GLHF game over.. event 8k noncrit 4k dp AOE is fcking joke.. more like 5k against temp should be more right.. since passive pvpdef(idk if its work thou).. but lm 100% sure that siel gonna be fcked up after charter transfer gonna be implement.. no1 else than dps classes dont want to stay in siel anymore then.. always more balanced server is better. nonstigma system just makes classes unbalanced..

3 people like this.
  10. Jessica

Jessica Guest

IDK abt retail or what stat is right. But I find my MR set and i got 2.3k useless against MAbuilds.

1 person likes this.
  11. Aegis

Aegis Guest

I'm finding it useless oither than lol... against gladiators LOL!!!!

12. Jessica

Jessica Guest

Last year of Novembers/September I am being zerged but I can survive while I run and cast skill, root one kite one. Now once I get near anyone I cannot escape>_<

13. Nujabes

Nujabes Well-Known Member

Not really it is more useful than you think, Gamez is just imbalanced.

14. Milky

Milky Proficient Forum Legend

love your avatar.

15. Rome

Rome ソロモン・ヨアズ・アブラハム Forum Legend

dude why the fck every time you post is like a zillion pages and not everyone is willing to spend 30 minutes of their life reading your scientific explanations.

1 person likes this.
  16. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

Sorc is so op i can hit 22k critical lightburst and around 5-6k non crit glacial xD. So fkin op. And guess what my sorc is wearing anuhart+ sw orb with bad fuse,and i can pawn abg users..sorc need to be nerfed so bad ..

17. coramoor

coramoor Expert

ahahahaha. i laughed so loud here......i notice that most of the complainers or the one who makes a qq thread about op sorcs are mostly elyos glads????/so pitiful of them when they can always pawned/kill easily any sorc or any other class because they always do just ZERG anyway and they smile and laughed at and called names like noobs to their killed "AP MEAT FEEDER" cos of their op skills....but when face to face with a single sorc with complete ABG SET AND ACCESORIES PLUS FUSE ABG WEAPONS PLUS COMPLETE SCROLLS/FOODS/JUICES AND BUFFS and get pawned by these"op sorc" they whine, rant and create to make so many thread saying nerfed because they are op and so forth and so on......FACE IT MUTLEY, MAMM AND THE OTHER ELYOS GLAD that always create a qq thread about op sorc, just do ur job and don't expect that other class will just roll off because you're a glad with an OP skills also but lacks the skills to be at par with sorcs in terms of 1vs1......get real......and pls if u cant comprehend the argument/defense of others specially Ephsilon who is an AM,who was patient enough to explain to you the difference, then ur just a retarded whining spoiled brat........plsss... no more qq thread how sorcs are op just because u get pawned by them....

18. cobweb

cobweb Expert

hahaha go build MR set kid

19. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

I wanted to see the reaction on that assassin's face yesterday when I lightbursted him for 23k.
    (yes he was weak and I wanted to use kaisinel's instead of lightburst cause there were 5 people on me, I realised kaisinel's was on cooldown though so I clicked on lightburst by mistake. ><)

1 person likes this.
  20. Nujabes

Nujabes Well-Known Member

I got to agree with this, this topic is not serious enough for writing an article.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.