1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

No credits still... :(

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by vanixis, Jul 30, 2011.

1. vanixis

vanixis New Member

Ok.... Second thread iv had to post on this iv waited almost 5 days for my credits.
    I have sent 2 e-mails to Carl (admin@gamezaion.com) i got a reply back saying.
    "Missing Credits in Paymentwall or Super Rewards? Click the "Missing Credits?" link or "Get Help" button."
    Even tho i clearly stated "i donated through PayPal not “SuperRewards” or “paymentwall”
    So that was no help what so ever can anybody else help me out or am i going to loose my $20 ?
    I did send another e-mail back yesterday saying that i used PayPal and not the other options but iv had no reply to that yet.
    Its a shame iv donated over $300 in total and now this happens ):

2. Ashyyy

Ashyyy Buy me a pint :3

Firstly, don't make 2 threads over the same matter or it'll just get ignored, never good if you want you credits :p
    Secondly, by 'paymentwall or superrewards', Paypal is linked to gamez via the donation systems, which system did you use for you donation via paypal? Whichever this is respective too (the 1 u used) click the 'missing credits'' link or the ''get help'' button whichever you see :)

^_^ Good luck on getting your credits :)

~~

3. Bits

Bits Resentful Forum Legend

Must be you, I have donated twice with paypal in the last few days and gotten my credits, maybe you used an e-cheque which takes 3-5 days to clear.

4. vanixis

vanixis New Member

thanks for the info Ashyyy but it was neither of these methods i used to donate.
    it was directly through paypal on the gamezaion website and unless i used a e-cheque with out knowing i don't think its that either thanks for the replies tho guys

5. Ashyyy

Ashyyy Buy me a pint :3

Theres a direct link to use paypal on gamez website o_O I only knew of paypal via Paymentwall and SuperRewards :S Can't find any direct links for paypal other then these :S

Best of luck getting your credits :) ^_^

~~

6. vanixis

vanixis New Member

yeah iv noticed its gone now but iv used paypal directly before and its all been fine the payment methods seem to change a lot

7. vanixis

vanixis New Member

Issue resolved: Credits received

I PMed Lautaro and he gave me my credits with great speed.

Thanks all for your replies ^^