1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hello Gamez Aion folks. xD

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Devone, Aug 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Devone

Devone New Member

I played here before,and now im thinking in coming back,so i was wondering how is the server(Lumiel) going? there is still many hackers?
    There is more workable instances?
    Is the kinah bug fixed?
    How is the auction prices?
    Who is the Op class right now?
    Who is dominating?Elyos or asmos?(ofc all from lumiel server)

Tell me all news :D

Btw i played here like idk..from last year september and stoped at januray i think.

P.S i know i could know some of this questions if i logged game but im downloading aion again, and its 4 percent lol long run to go..

2. GraveXD

GraveXD Shhhhhh♪ (*'-^)- v(^_^ Forum Legend

Welcome back and hopefully someone from Lumiel will help you out with those questions since im from siel XD

3. Jessica

Jessica Banned Forum Legend

There are always gonna be hackers and abusers but the Staff is doing their best to prevent them and us members to catch them.

Kinah is still maxed at 999,999,999 when registering items on broker and when putting kinah on warehouse. IDK what kinah bug u r talking about anyway coz I stopped november and play just last month again.

Yes there are more working instances, esoterrace is working but not completely fixed drop tables like beshmundir temple.

Oh and no more free-fly and we now have a stigma system= more balanced pvp.

Auction prices are still capped at 999,999,999 coz most of those items are either hard to get or rare. Like VIP items like Yammenes and Forgotten abyssal sets coz they can only be acquired by VIP members and non-VIPs buy it thru kinah

OP class IMO only(in random order):Ranger, Gladiator, Spiritmaster

There is currently no dominating race everyone is zerging but if what you mean is influence ratio then Elyos has more fortresses in Abyss

2 people like this.
  4. Homicide

Homicide Predatory Templario! Forum Legend

Welcome princess :)

5. Devone

Devone New Member

Thanks,now with no free fly and with stigma system i think i will enjoy this server more than before ^^

6. Devone

Devone New Member

Thanks..queen..? xP

7. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

Welcome back Devone. Lumiel is going well ^^ the population has increased since 2.5 and almost every bug has been fixed. Most of the instances are workable , the developer is working on the new ones in 2.5 if i'm right which means we will also have the TAC Officer stuff soon.
    Now the auction prices... well , they rocketed up , everything became expensive so we had to do something , 70% of the kinah was wiped (if you had 10b you will not have 3 for example) and the maximum amount of kinah you can have is not 10 billions if i'm right so the economy is going back to normal.

We had many updates in the last few months , important changes in the stats have been made , pvp should be more balanced now. We also got a new emulator.

Now the bad news.. if your account has been inactive for 7 months , it has been deleted.

Have fun ;)

8. fuzzyhall2

fuzzyhall2 Proficient

OP classes "Sorcs" and "Glads" i hate em so much that it makes me do this post even if i don't play on lumiel..

9. Devone

Devone New Member

Hehe,thanks for the info,btw its ok im looking for a new start on a new acc ^^

10. tritium

tritium Proficient

Hello =)

there is still many hackers? A way less than before so that's a good point =)

There is more workable instances? No. only the website shop instance, so you can waste your money there :D

How is the auction prices? they nerfed kinahs, but considering the new rates, prices are still high...

Who is the Op class right now? glads...as always, and sorcers now

Who is dominating?Elyos or asmos? nobody. they both sux. there is almost no legion who can organise decent pvp raids wich could worry the other faction...like we could do before.

If you talk about classes:

Not
    at
    all.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2011
  11. blackcell

blackcell Banned Forum Legend

Hmmm...Nice info here :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.