1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

New

Discussion in 'Socialized Section' started by Syusaku, Aug 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThaPlayah

ThaPlayah .:: Retired ::.

Welcome :)

1 person likes this.
  2. Raptorz

Raptorz Legendary

Hey :3 Welcome and njoy your stay!

Take care and Gl in our community ;)

1 person likes this.
  3. Eureka

Eureka ~I Hate Humans~

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

1 person likes this.
  4. Downfall

Downfall Well-Known Member

welcome to the community :D

1 person likes this.
  5. Syusaku

Syusaku New Member

Thanks, it's finally installing. :eek:

6. Alente

Alente Legend Forum Legend

Let us know what server/faction you decide on and I'm sure someone will pick you up ;)

---
    - Sent using Tapatalk o.o

7. Syusaku

Syusaku New Member

I've decided. The evil lookin guys on Siel. :D

8. Alente

Ah Siel asmos, good luck then - I'm sure you'll find somewhere to call home ^^

I'd try help you out but alas I can't think of any major active English speaking asmo guilds I could twist into picking you up from my phone with a wellplaced call haha. Elyos would be a different story xD

Perhaps one of our forumites in this thread can =p

---

9. Syusaku

Syusaku New Member

Are Elyos the best? :eek:

10. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

Welcome to our Community Syusaku! :) We hope you'll enjoy your stay.

As Alente said , Gamez has two Servers , Siel and Lumiel.

If this is the first time you are playing Aion , i suggest you try out our 3rd server , Crystal. (Welcome to Crystal Aion - Aion Private Server)
    It's a Mid-Rate server (x20). I'm saying this just so you can get to know the game a little. Siel is like Star Wars lol , having all the stigma skills of your class makes you super strong.

If you don't like low rates and you believe you can learn the basics of an mmorpg fast , try lumiel which has a normal stigma skill system like crystal , the only diffirence between those two is the rates.

Now if you have played Aion in the past , if you know how the game is like i mean and it started getting boring for you like me , Siel is the right server for you. The free stigma system which allows you to learn everything automatically , changes completely the game , it's a new fun experience!
    Let's take clerics as an example , they don't have to choose between healing and damage skill tree , they can have both :p
    All you need is a nice combo to roflstomp others , and a good ping(a good connection speed) so you don't end up having killer delays.

Another thing you need to know about is the voting system. Once you finish downloading the game and create your character , start voting at www.gamezaion.com/index.php?page=vote , you gotta write your name in the first line , then press the vote button and vote , then go back to the voting page again and repeat in the second line. Once done , you will get 50 credits (10 for each vote). You can also earn credits by donating (www.gamezaion.com -> donate)
    With credits , you can buy the best gear in this game to pvp with , or you can sell the credits. When trading credits , make sure a GM assists you so you don't get scammed. Type .gmlist and ask for a GM to help u , when he gets some free time he will. Also get screenshots of every trade.

By selling credits , you can get sometimes 3x the items you would get by buying them from the store directly. Players who don't need the items sell them cheap. They say for example " I want that item which costs 1k credits , i'm offering those items ". For 1k credits for example , you can get 2-3 outfits that cost 1k each. People want to change their style often so they sell the ones they got for a new one. But remember , do not accept Mastarius items , some people vote with multiple accounts and get them , they are very cheap now , not worth credits anymore. Voting with multiple accounts is forbidden and can get u banned.

Also , be aware of the scammers using GM Names , they put many spaces and it looks like a GM is whispering you. GMs will NEVER ask for your account's details like the password. The scammers usually say we need ur password to check ur account because ur it is positive on hacking and stuff like that. If you see someone saying that , take a screenshot with PrtScr (Print screen , the SysRq button or w/e it's called) and post it in the Reports Section so we can ban them.

We wish you all the best!

1 person likes this.
  11. Alente

Neither is "better" as much as they're just different. Which faction is best for you varies largely from person to person.

I would suggest doing a wee bit of google research on asmodians and elyos to get some idea of what each faction is like. You could even try quickly ascending (finish the tutorial area) with both and see what you like.

Gamez is high rate so it won't take you long.

Edit: Jesus petro that's a wall o text xD
    ---

12. rokowo

rokowo ... Forum Legend

If you decide to join the asmos I will help you get started.

1 person likes this.
  13. Caylie

Caylie Getting there

Welcome to gamez, enjoy your stay! :D

1 person likes this.
  14. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

Well , there are a few diffirences between the two races. But there is no best really.
    I heard elyos assassins for example get more spell-dodging buffs while asmodian assassins get highier damage.
    Which would make elyos sins beat spellcasters that an asmodian sin wouldn't be able to beat , but would make it harder for them kill a melee class like a templar.
    That's just an example :p

You will not start pvping directly unless you donate for your gear. I suggest you start from lvling up your Essencetapping/Aethertapping after reaching level 55. You should lvl those two Skills so you can collect materials with which you will be able to craft lots of things. I suggest you lvl up your Alchemy and Cooking masteries after done with essence/aethertapping. Foods , scrolls and potions are really important , pvpers consume tons daily and they will buy them for a good price since they are too lazy to craft them by theirselves. With alchemy you can craft scrolls for Attack speed/cast speed/run speed/flight speed/spell resist/strike resist/barrier/etc. And you can also craft some really good potions for pvp. With cooking you can make foods to boost multiple stats , you can craft transformation candies that also boost your stats , etc.
    Once you get enough of them , start selling the stuff you craft in the Trade Broker and you'll make some good money.

Good Luck!

1 person likes this.
  15. obake

obake Alqaedas Incorporated

Hey! ^_^ Welcome to Gamez

:p

1 person likes this.
  16. Syusaku

Syusaku New Member

I will most likely. ;P

17. Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi ♦Hyper Member♦

Welcome to Gamez and enjoy your stay!

1 person likes this.
  18. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

You can create characters from both races in the same account anyway. (Well some people can't due to client problems that we can't fix , but most of us can)

19. rokowo

rokowo ... Forum Legend

Sweet, I am wrapped up with work to finish tho.. Add me to your friends...also try pming omegaweapon and tell him you're friends with me. He might help you. Btw what class do you think will fit you best?

20. Syusaku

Syusaku New Member

I don't know what class, but I'll try a variety. xD
    Haven't played Aion that much. Give me a day or two and I'll figure out what I want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.