1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<K I N G S> Official Recruitment Thread

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by iamAshuka, Dec 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. regiix3

regiix3 yeah Forum Legend

daw, we're not recruiting .

ashuka really needs to change the thread status to 'closed'

-.- ..

2. Teilak

Teilak Banned

That templar was named Mixxy or something like that, one of the new recruits invited them without knowing who we are and how we recruit.

1 person likes this.
  3. Mantle

Mantle New Member Forum Legend

The first legion i joined here on gamez with my cleric.
    a legion full of ABG players that don't actually know how to play apart from maybe 2~3 people.
    also majority of the legion are pinoy or a nationality that suck at speaking english.
    it was constant GAME and SIR in chat....
    they are just geared and zerg.
    i left shortly after joining...
    also, drago was in it. enough said.

also @ Regi: I remember that recruit, i don't know who recruited them but i definitely was a bit like "err" when that player was invited. especially since he was somewhat begging and that's pretty much in my top 3 most hated things done in gamez. i mean, he didn't even have an ANUHART set we had to give him one.
    that's seriously just ridiculous.

and you're all going on about this drama. nothings gonna change it so theirs nothing else needed to be said.
    you either am willing to get over it, or just don't talk about it anymore.
    i mean, the legion split off and shuffled around several legions and everybody has settled into their new homes (or old) so let by gones be by gones.

2 people like this.
  4. Tankerxx

Tankerxx New Member

OK......sorry
    ^_^

5. Fendhi

Fendhi Banned Forum Legend

Regi why you keep saying we were ignoring you? You were the one who abandoned us. The first time you became KINGS bg, I never remembered you acting like a real BG. Not when I am on anyways. That's why it irritates me when you keep on blabbing about this and that, that you were getting ignored, in case you didn't notice, I don't think anyone really cared that much about you for whatever you did or didn't do. For me Yoomi was the BG in my opinion. Yoomi took this legion from rank nothing to something. Because if it was all up to you, the legion would have gone no where, because you were either AFK'd or on your elyos.

All these things does not even matter anymore. I just don't understand why you still talk about it. Do you not get attention in real life that much, that's why you seek so much for it here? You enjoy getting attention so much Eh? Get over it. Like I said before and I will say it again, the faster you realize that this world is not "all about you", the faster you will have a peace of mind. All I see is you having guilty conscience and covering it up by making us look like we were the bad guy. If you were so good of a BG and a friend to us like you seem to be claiming you were, don't you think we would've stayed with you? The thing that you need to understand is that you really weren't. You never really put much effort to be friends with us. So don't blame us if we left KINGS to follow our true friends.

I really thought this drama was over a long time a go. I shouldn't have read this shit again. You just need better things to do. Get over this issue already, you look like a sore loser. We are friends, and we will always stick together no matter what. It doesn't matter who left, and who followed who. TBH we don't care what legion we are in as long as we were together, that was the reason why we stayed in KINGS for a long time without Ash, it's because of our friendship, it wasn't because of you.

2 people like this.
  6. regiix3

Its because i dont like bloody people misunderstanding me and then moving on from lies .

thats just me though <3

edit:
    and please,
    Dont you EVER dare compare my real life to MY virtual life .

7. Deadlychants

Deadlychants Rainbow kittens Forum Legend

Enough is enough guys. =/
    Ending drama starts with you.

8. regiix3

I tried .

She offended me .

9. sourcherry

sourcherry Keep your mean side.

Oh well, if you ask me this is tarded, but KINGS are finaly first on regi list.

1 person likes this.
  10. regiix3

omgrealllyyyyy ?

HAHAHAHAH <333333
    i wonder how we did it o_o

11. Fendhi

Truth hurts. You needed some reality check. You are so consumed with your e-reputation that you forgot your place. So I put you back in your place. I just wish you'd stop trying to get attention over this because we are not idiots my dear. You could have made such good friends out of us but you blew it and you are still not stopping. Enough with the trying to sass me attitude because obviously it ain't workin, honey. This was not exactly the kind of attention you wanted, eh? Sorry but if you were in the wrong, I won't kiss your ass for it.

2 people like this.
  12. Terrorized

Terrorized Beautiful Garbage Forum Legend

Honestly, she's only 12, calm yourself. The reason this drama keeps continuing is because neither of you will give it up, you both are stubborn and want the last word. And no argument is one sided.. So don't deny it you're also being stubborn. And yes, I know, this drama has nothing to do with me, but it's just ridiculous. There's no need to keep it going, just end it already and make up.

3 people like this.
  13. sourcherry

Please Fen, let the Regi be, she is good BG to me, I know you don´t have that feeling, you think Yoomi should be BG, but Ashuka knew why she is passing it to Regi so please.

2 people like this.
  14. regiix3

Your assumptions are so pathetic.

15. Aegis

Aegis Guest

i can't even bring myself to /popcorn o.o

1 person likes this.
  16. Fendhi

I knew she is 12. I am very calm. If no one puts her in her place, she won't learn. Just because she is 12 does not make it an excuse to just talk bad about people as she pleases. She has to realize that if she makes commentations like that, people are going to react. TBH. Everyone of us had stop talking about it, ignored it in fact. She is the only one I see who keeps blabbing about it. She needed it. Like you said, this is not about you, you don't know the whole story either, this is a public forum so I definitely respect your opinion about it. :)

Edit: i really hope that you will have a peace of mind Regi. What happen, happened. You are not doing any one a favor, including yourself if you cannot forget it. This is the last time, I am going to comment about this and hoping that you would just stop already and be happy, move on with your life. Best of luck to you. Peace

Last edited: Aug 12, 2011
    4 people like this.
  17. HugItOut

HugItOut New Member

^ Pro internet tough guy putting people in their place. LoL like you can really put someone in their place over the internet :)

18. Deadlychants

Deadlychants Rainbow kittens Forum Legend

Couldn't agree more.
    This isn't going to end unless one of you just ignores the other.
    Make up, or part ways.
    Stop grieving over online things, and stop pointing fingers at each other.
    Just shut up. =/

19. sourcherry

Fendhi is smart, she stopped and so regi is.

20. regiix3

I always found this drama worth experiencing anyways xP

It gets boring in gamez, drama is fun every now and then anyways :]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.