1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Offical] Voting system Thread

Discussion in 'Problems' started by MzBella, Apr 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THEDoc81

THEDoc81 New Member

I have the same problem. in 3 days I voted 4 times, and in all times I was offline and waited more than 1 minute in order to get kinah. My account warehouse still doesn't have any kinah (the vote reward system owes me 10m until now - and i'm gonna vote for the 5th time). Please check this system because it really has something that doesn't work properly. GM Puddle already knows about this situation since I got chance to talk to her. Thanks in advance.

Regards.

P.S. My character is on Lumiel Server

2. Azraphel

Azraphel Getting there

No 500k for voting

Well, I've voted for your server 70 times now, though only 64 have actually been counted and 6 have given me kinah. =\
    I've never once received the 500k for voting. If I could at least be paid for the 34 times that were counted, that would be greatly appreciated. And no, it's not just me. In the Dredgion event from earlier today/yesterday/whatever...another also said that they had not received any payment. Both of us are newer players so perhaps it was recent when you upgraded to 2.5 or something(I have no idea) so players that registered after that aren't receiving payment.

http://www.rcupload.com/?v=S20Yv.jpg

I
    know this isn't really proof since I could've taken the 12kk out before this screenie, but I'm not sure what else I can show you =\ I've purchased items from the reward shop and they've appeared in my inventory after a relog, so I don't know why I'm not getting any kinah wired to my account warehouse.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

Edit: # of times I've voted

I would like to state that I have always and still do select the correct server that my characters are located on. I still receive credits and I have, in fact, tested to see if being logged out of the game server makes any difference. I can definitively say that it does not. The voting system has failed multiple players including myself. While some may have made the mistake of not choosing their server or did not know, because GamezAion never informed us or made it obvious to anyone, that we needed to be logged out of the game to receive kinah, there are still those of us who have done everything we've been told and yet we still do not receive the payment we have been promised. Do not be so quick to discredit our claims. Thank you.

Recently(as in this morning), I have started receiving kinah in my AWH whenever I vote. This has never happened before. The only changes I could say that have occurred are that I've created a new, third character and I did actually put 100kk into my AWH to distribute among my players for learning crafting skills. I'm glad I can actually get kinah now, but I've still been denied all the kinah I've been promised and clearly this voting system has some serious issues to work out if rewards are not being distributed properly.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2011
  3. Uehara

Uehara イシ-サマ。(´ε` ) Forum Legend

I think it applies only when the account is online while voting.

1 person likes this.
  4. Azraphel

Azraphel Getting there

As in...logged into the game or logged in on the website?
    I have to log in on the website to vote and get credit at all.
    Log into the game? I've done it both logged in and not logged in. Either way, same result. No kinah.

5. Uehara

I mean, logged in-game.

If then, I don't know.

6. Azraphel

Azraphel Getting there

I don't see how it would really matter. Besides, if that were truly the case, you think they'd make it more obvious so as not to piss players off when they realize they're short 2.5kk because I've never seen anything about that.
    But, regardless, my previous statement still stands. On or Off, I've never received payment.

7. chikaru

chikaru Proficient

lol its only a couple of mil

1 person likes this.
  8. Azraphel

Azraphel Getting there

Several mil, and no, it's not A LOT, but it makes some difference.

Thanks for the bump, but your comment wasn't necessary.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  9. Bits

Bits Resentful Forum Legend

You only need to be logged into the site, if you are ingame you won't get it.

10. Uehara

As he said, he never got any whether he's online or not. I never cared about this so I don't know if it really works. Maybe all along, there was no free Kinah from voting? Or maybe it's just you.

11. Bits

I tested the new voting system, if you are online on the site and ingame you don't get any kinah, so I logged into the site only and it was in my warehouse when I logged in.

1 person likes this.
  12. Azraphel

Azraphel Getting there

And yet I've still never gotten any kinah even when I vote not ingame =\
    Maybe you missed me saying that...

13. Bits

Then message Carl or Alente but they don't usually do anything about it.

1 person likes this.
  14. Azraphel

Azraphel Getting there

Figures...
    But they should if it is affecting more than one person. And there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with receiving items when you buy them using credits. I was logged in ingame. I had to relog, but they did appear in my inventory after I did that.
    But...I don't know...anyway, I'll message them if I see I'm not getting any replies.

15. ShadeZ

ShadeZ being back [not]

Make sure that you have selected the server you play in.

16. THEDoc81

THEDoc81 New Member

As written in another similar thread, I have the same problem. Regardless i'm ingame or not, i don't receive any kinah in my account warehouse. At who said "it's just 2.5m"...well, for you maybe: it doesn't matter how much you can get, point is that you must get them and instead you don't. Since someone said that Carl or Alente won't do anything about, what should i vote and donate for?

Regards.

17. Blyside

Blyside New Member

Yeah its exactly that.. The gm Untouch also knows of this situation, i talked with him... My caracter in on Siel

18. Ryoleon

Ryoleon New Member

Kay, im the one in dredgion that was talking to him about this, I have been voting, and its something with the new vote system. I recieved my kinah fine before the vote system was changed, when you had to type in your character name to vote. But ever since the system was changed, and ive been voting every day, I have not recieved kinah for a single one of them votes to my warehouse. So no it has nothing the do with upgrading to 2.5 something must of went wrong when they changed the voting system. And i know to some of you older players 5m a day might not be much, but to new players it really does help quite a bit. Also, sometimes votes do not work, as in you do not get vote points for them. The only proof of this i have is me having 570 vote points, even though i vote everytime using all 5 vote sites and have never bought anything from the item mall yet. So, if it was always working, there no way my vote wouldnt end in 50 or 00. If who evers in control of this could check this out it would be greatly appreciated ^^

Last edited: Aug 17, 2011
  19. Xyleth

Xyleth New Member

First of all, people vote mainly for the credits they receive when voting. Since you can vote up to 5 times per 12 hours (10 creds per vote) that's roughly 100 credits per day if you vote every 12 hours. The same of course is for donating, since this is a high rate server and kinah is easy to come by. So you say you missed out on 40x 500.000 Kinah (20.000.000) , which is about 2x .dye (html color).

The amount of kinah is quite easily obtainable, especially with the rates. Perhaps 30-60 minutes of work, however I do agree, if they say you get kinah from voting, then yes. It should work as mentioned.

What you could try, is when going to the voting option, is to select the right server as well as mentioned above, and in combination of logging out of the game or possible not running the game at all. Hope it works for ya as I haven't encountered the problem myself as I receive kinah in my account warehouse :x

20. Azraphel

Azraphel Getting there

@ShadeZ Thank you for that, but I always do make sure that I choose my server, Lumiel.
    Thank you Ryoleon and THEDoc81 for your additions.
    Yes, the first time I voted 5 times, it wasn't counted. Another time, I clicked to vote and accidentally hit the back button, but it said I had to wait 719 mins before voting again so I clicked one of the banners for the site and voted anyway, but never got credit for it. Simple mistakes like that can screw you over =\
    The new Aion Age server has an application for their voting system. It works really well. Yes, there are some errors you encounter, though it's not that bad to be perfectly honest, so some impatient people may get a little frustrated at times, but I'd rather deal with whatever very minor issues it has and get credit for all my votes rather than not get credit sometimes or never given half of my promised rewards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.