1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Offical] Voting system Thread

Discussion in 'Problems' started by MzBella, Apr 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. troyaa

troyaa New Member

Voting system

Hi, Someone could help ?

When I put for vote in the site, my account only goes up to 1010 of Credits , am already to 2 days voting and does not leave this. Someone could help in this case ? Thanks

2. fuzzyhall2

fuzzyhall2 Proficient

always the same thread about voting.... try playing that account of yours for once will you.. and not only use it for voting.. then you'll see.

3. Ekzh

Ekzh B E W I L D Forum Legend

For what i know, you need to login before voting to get credits and kinah.

4. icemonster

icemonster Proficient

some people encountered the same problem. idk why, but i haven't. you need to log in now

5. troyaa

troyaa New Member

I Soon in my account and choose the server Lumiel, vote in the 5 sites , when I am going to see went computed the votes , it stays at the same. ( Until bought stigma shard to see took the bug , and I stayed with 1000 of credits , only that when I voted today did not count 50 and yes only counted 10 ).

6. icemonster

icemonster Proficient

how many times did you buy the shards?

7. troyaa

troyaa New Member

I bought stigma shard in the site of the game in the value of 10 credits, for see if desbugava. When I was to vote today it only told up to 1010 again, I voted in the 5 sites and was as if it had voted in 1. I did the whole process as usual did and now does not go out from 1010 . Neither VIP can buy because does not go out from 1010.

8. troyaa

troyaa New Member

Waiting Answer of some Moderator or Adm .

9. Azraphel

Azraphel Getting there

Omg i think i found a bump!

10. Azraphel

Azraphel Getting there

Hey! Guess what?! Still not getting kinah

BUMP!

1 person likes this.
  11. Ashtar

Ashtar Enraged Ashtarius Forum Legend

As long as you are logged into the website and logged out of the game on the account you are voting for, you should receive the kinah. For me it's always in the account warehouse.

12. Azraphel

Azraphel Getting there

Thank you Ashtar, but it's already been established that it makes no difference. Kinah isn't received whether I, or a few others, are logged in or out of the game server.

I edited my original post with a boldened statement explaining that I always select the correct server and have even tested to be sure that I did not receive kinah when I was logged into the website, obviously, and logged out of the game server.

1 person likes this.
  13. Ashtar

Ashtar Enraged Ashtarius Forum Legend

Hmm this may sound like a totally dumb question but you are clicking on Vote Reward at the top of the page when you are logged in? I promise this has happened before with one of the players clicking on something else to vote.

14. Azraphel

Azraphel Getting there

Vote Reward or when the "Vote Now" pops up. Then I choose Lumiel and start voting until all five are done. I receive credits, but no kinah.

...Except for this morning...For some reason, voting this morning granted me the kinah. I do not know why. Perhaps it has something to do with Exiting the game, and not simply not being logged in. For example, if you disconnect from the game and are having trouble logging in and you're like me and realize you need to vote, so you take the time to vote before trying to log back in...you don't receive kinah. So, in order to receive kinah...let me get this straight...you have to go through all the trouble of logging in...that 30-minute NCSoft screen is enough to kill you on its own...just so you can choose the Quit option...and then you'll be rewarded kinah.
    It had been several hours since I exited, though. It might be a factor of time, which is to say...too damn long.
    I made a new character today and I noticed it on that character, but how would that make any difference whatsoever? Not sure.

Does anyone wanna tell me why the voting system is so GD MFing picky? Is this the whole GD reason why I haven't received any kinah? Can anyone else test and verify this? I'll try to the next time I can vote.

1. Disconnect from your internet connection, causing you to DC in-game.
    2. Vote
    3. Repeat Step 1 after you have checked to verify whether or not you received kinah.
    4.Try logging back into the game server. Sometimes it will say something like "You are already logged in. (7)." That will force your account to log out.
    5. Vote.
    6. Log into the game server and check to see if you received kinah for your second vote.
    7. Go to the Main Menu and choose "Quit."
    8. Wait for your game client to close and then vote.

On all of these, you may want to repeat them again, except you'll want to add 5 minutes between exiting the client and voting.
    First time, 0 minutes. Second time, 5 minutes. Third time, 10 minutes. Keep track of when you received kinah for voting. If you do not receive any kinah any of the times. Then try waiting 30 minutes. Then try waiting 1 hour. I suspect you shouldn't have to wait 30-60 minutes, but...just in case. This voting system is already ostensibly failing. I'd just like to know how exactly it is.
    If you already notice that you received kinah after 5 minutes where you did not receive it when you waited 0 minutes, try testing shorter and shorter time periods in order to discover how long you need to wait before voting after logging out of the game server.

Edit: Also, don't be discouraged to test it on your own if someone else posts their results here. It would be mucho bettero if we had multiple people who could either A. verify similar findings or B. reveal the discrepancies between one person's results and another's.

15. Azraphel

Azraphel Getting there

And it's alright. It's not really a dumb question. You just don't know what else it could have possibly been because it works for you, so you're only trying to run through all the steps you go through to vote and receive kinah, even the most obvious ones. I appreciate you trying to help. Thank you.

16. THEDoc81

THEDoc81 New Member

I tried what Azraphel suggested to do, but I didn't receive any kinah. I play on Lumiel.

17. Ryodan

Ryodan Expert

I give you kinah Trololol

18. icemonster

icemonster Proficient

it works fine with me.. you dont get you kinah at all? even from WH? thats weird.

19. troyaa

troyaa New Member

Vote Bug !

Vote Bug !
    My Voting System , He does not overtake of 1000. I am to 3 days trying to vote for put vIP and does not go up anymore. I need help please, some GM , Moderator or Adm can help ? Thanks

20. Azraphel

Azraphel Getting there

Continue to follow those steps. If you didn't take the time to read what I wrote under them, you should add 5 minutes waiting time (time between when the game client closes and when you vote) after you've tried 0 minutes waiting time.
    You may have to wait until your next chance to vote to add 5 minutes.
    Suggestion: You can vote 5 times and there are three methods to execute, so at least try all 3 of them (DC, log-in, and Quit) during 1 voting session.

If you ever get kinah after trying one of the methods when you added 5 minutes, start waiting shorter amounts of time between closing the client and voting. If you do wait 5 minutes and still get no kinah, wait 10 minutes.

If you even have to wait 5-10 minutes or still don't receive kinah(which could mean you never will or you have to wait EVEN LONGER), obviously the voting system needs to be fixed with that knowledge alone, but feel free to jump to 30 minutes and then an hour and so on, increasing the waiting interval by a reasonable amount.

And make absolutely sure that you choose your server correctly on the website to avoid any errors in your testing.

EDIT: Also, to avoid spamming the thread and getting all the results lost, try to test until you get the desired results(kinah in AWH). Don't update the thread each voting session. Unless you plan to edit your post after each voting session, but then people may not go back to look at it, anyway, so I would not suggest that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.