1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Wings of the Circle

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Marlonx, Aug 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marlonx

Marlonx Expert

Hello Gamez Community and Staff,

Well today 24/08/11 i just bought the "Wings of the Circle" from the webshop after i saw the Thread of Alente saying that they gonna be a Special Shop, so after i update my game to the 2.6 i go directly to the Webshop and buy the "Wings of the Circle" then i go ingame and well it dosn't have the conditioning thing, then i talk to a GM, very nicely btw and well he/she tell me that there is an ingame shop with another "Wings of the circle" that cost more and have the conditioning thing, so i was wondering if theres a way that i can get back the 1.5k credits so i can donate $10 more to get the wings from the ingame shop.

Thanks and hopefully you can help me.

(I need the answer from Alente or Carl, thanks again)

Note:
    I was thinking in a posible solution that is kinda easy.
    I donate $10, i bought something from 1k credits in the shop and you take it off the item that i bought and the wings that i bought too, and i recieve the wings with the conditioning thing.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 24, 2011
  2. Downfall

Downfall Well-Known Member

well since you willingly bought the wings before there is no chance of getting a refund

3. Bits

Bits Resentful Forum Legend

Conditioning also isn't working yet.

4. jesseneth

jesseneth Smokin' - Drinkin'

and Conditioning is not even working yet

5. Marlonx

Marlonx Expert

I do not imagine that there where 2 "Wings of the Circle" :s

6. Marlonx

Marlonx Expert

Few minutes ago i read a post of the Dev saying that this week it gonna be implemented.

7. jj011185

jj011185 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ © Forum Legend

well just add more $15 to it then you get $25 again. :) so you can buy the wings. a lot easier that way than asking for a refund.

8. Marlonx

Marlonx Expert

It's $10 more and well if they accept this way i can go for this, i can donate the other $10 and recieve the wings with the conditoning thing, i really didn't know that there exist 2 wings with the same name.

9. Dranzell

Dranzell Banned

There are actually 3 wings with the same name, or that's what I remember. Anyway, if you look at the webshop stats, you won't see any conditioning, therefore they have no conditioning in game either.

10. Marlonx

Marlonx Expert

I just didn't know that, i just think that they where the same cause of the unique name and believe that ingame the conditioning going to appear.

11. Aegis

Aegis Guest

FYI these arent the wings with the 16% atkspd on them too.

So either way you're missing out.

But to me it sounds like you tried to "outsmart" everyone by buying the lower priced wings, assuming we were all, infact, retards... who would pay more for wings you got for obviously a few dollars less (congrats buddy.).

However, it seems you, instead, outsmarted yourself.

Oh gee.

1 person likes this.
  12. Marlonx

Marlonx Expert

Like i said in first post, i just update my client, saw the alente post with the special shop, and then i go to the webshop and bought the wings.
    I have almost 1 year in this server, so no need or trie to be "outsmart".

And btw like i always do, before doing a purchase i just check the aiondatabase.com and well they appear 3 wings "Wings of the circle" but all of them are the same so in that time i just think they where the same so i purchase the wings from the "special shop" (web shop).

aiondatabase.com

Last edited: Aug 24, 2011
  13. Professor

Professor Getting there

user: ooh i saw wings of the circle w/ 2500 toll, in webshop its only 1500. ill buy that in webshop while its still there *evil laugh*
    --after update
    user: yes i got 1000 cheaper wings of circle.. (logging in) waaa! no conditioning (dam i thought i can outsmart everyone), i must post @ forums maybe i can ask for refund. :)

14. Marlonx

Marlonx Expert

Plz read the first post, how im going to do/know that if i update my client, buy the wings and then i log into aion and then i find this little thing.

And btw you read the posible solution that im giving?
    Im going to donate the difference just for a name/item mistake.

15. jj011185

jj011185 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ © Forum Legend

it told you its useless for you to post this, if i was a mod, i would tell you the same and close this thread.

it's pointless... you said you're going to donate another $10 i told you to add more $15 dollars then you could buy the other wings.

refund will never EVER happen.

16. Marlonx

Marlonx Expert

Why $15? the wings cost 1.5k = $15 and the other ones seems to cost 2.5k = $25 so im adding the difference ($10) for a name item mistake (3 wings called in the same way and any one of those are the one that show in the "ingame shop" that at that time i didn't know that was another one that cost 2.5k and was only obtainable via an ingame shop, know i know and im asking for what i say in first thread). Wasn't my entire fault was just a mistake and im asking for a fair "refund" that is not a total refund cost im gonna add the difference for the correct item.

17. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Refunds dont really happen here... like ever :S

Even if you had extensive proof, and were not in a..... questionable... position.

18. Marlonx

Marlonx Expert

But it's a game/name mistake, before i purchase the wings i check the aiondatabse.com and they appear 3 wings, so then i bough the one from the webshop that i was thinking that that's the special shop that Alente was talking about, then the mistake that there's another wing with the same name that cost more and have this conditioning thing, so im asking just for a difference adding, if they say yes to me, right now im gonna donate the $10. (the dif between the fake wings and the real wings)

19. Aegis

Aegis Guest

This server seriously does not do refunds man... maybe you can chargeback the money, but then they'll ban your account.

I can't really explain how/why... they just don't do it. I've been here a year and I've never heard of a refund... ever. That didn't invovle a chargeback followed by an immediate IP ban.

20. Marlonx

Marlonx Expert

But man, it's not a total refund, cause im going to donate the difference, the other case if that they just refund the 1.5k credits but it's not the case, cause im asking for the correct wings, it's quite simple.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.