1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Wings of the Circle

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Marlonx, Aug 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marlonx

Marlonx Expert

But it's not so hard to do that, the difference of another refund is cause they just want the money back and i don't want that i just want the correct wings, nothing more, like i already said, here $10 or $15 or $25 is quite enough.

2. Downfall

Downfall Well-Known Member

you really dont seem to understand...

that would still be a refund

3. Marlonx

Marlonx Expert

The difference is that you buy the correct item, i bought the wings thinking in that they were the correct wings.

Is not like im saying i bought the abg spear 8 months ago and now i want to refund that and add the credits for the taloc's spear, NO

I just bought the wings yesterday thinking in that they were the correct wings but they're not, so im asking for a simple thing, to add the difference.

4. Marlonx

Marlonx Expert

But it's different like most of the people do, because i just want the correct item.

5. GraveXD

GraveXD Shhhhhh♪ (*'-^)- v(^_^ Forum Legend

You willingly bought the wings thinking you were outsmarting the system. Well at least that's what I'm getting out of all of this.
    You already got an answer from a staff member as well, their is no chance of you getting a refund or an exchange simply because you bought the item knowing what you were paying for and not what was gonna be in the special item shop.

If you would like to continue with your conversation you are free to Pm me or Alente (if you want to deal with him :p) but im sure at the end we will both come to the same conclusion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.