1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Game... Bugs

Discussion in 'Problems' started by MrHorus, Aug 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrHorus

MrHorus New Member

ive playd the game for just under 2 weeks and when i ask how long this server has been live for i find it kinda laughable...

there is so many bugs in this game its unbeleivable and are they never going to be fixed??

* Ranger shoots things through walls, off cliffs, through the map death back to obelisk.

* SM fear, fears you through walls, off cliffs through the map back to obelisk.

*assasin skills sends yourself through the floor and back to obelisk.

*NO armour = to the value of the cash shop armour drops are available to get ingame.... ive donated already i understand you want to make money from this so why are you putting out such a crap end product? nothing works....

No dredgion, No crucible, fort wars suck open pvp even sucks as its zergy and the one time u actually get a good fight your sent through the map,

IB4 QQ/CRY MORE

valid points ive said can any gm or moderator or ANY1 give any indectation as when these things will ever be sorted out as if the answer is never me and my guild will not waste any more time on this..... PEW PEW

2 people like this.
  2. daax

daax - Forum Legend

here's the most used answer for such : they are working on fixing them.

3. Terrorized

Terrorized Beautiful Garbage Forum Legend

Things were slightly fixed before, such as stumble, p.def, wall shooting, and fear.. a little. But yeah.. you have a valid point, full SW should drop imo :\ It's a decent Pve set that can get you started, but people would still donate, for the craving of wanting more ~ pvp defense.

1 person likes this.
  4. Pavvvy

Pavvvy New Member

How about we stop donating until bugs are fixed.

5. MrHorus

MrHorus New Member

hasn`t this server been working for over a year? it looks to me like they have been working on more "cash shop" content as ive seen the new black cloud trader, theres no pvp to be had bring in dredgion its the only thing imo thats going to hold our attention as open world is either zerg or be zerged. theres enough cash shop items pls add IN GAME ITEMS and make ppl able to work towards the top armours in the game ive donated i already have abg so this is not for me its pathetic that these items are clearly taken out the game.

6. Terrorized

Terrorized Beautiful Garbage Forum Legend

Well, we only have one Dev, so he's working pretty much as fast as possible but seeing as we only have one developer, some things come out buggy/slow, etc. But hopefully these new "Bug Testers" or w/e will help bring the server along.

7. coramoor

coramoor Expert

well mrhorus, sad that ur experiencing bad like this.....but i hope before u shoot ur mouth off, just try and play other private servers out there and compare....gameZaion aint perfect....but it aint a loser server also.....anyway, ur free to leave and try others or just play barbie dolls for that matters...this is private server for crying out loud.....even retail , its not that perfect...but at least here, the gms and the devs are trying their best to remedy the problem......if i were u, relax, chill out and just enjoy the game.....

8. daax

daax - Forum Legend

well indeed its being worked on , but with updates , and we had many, also come bugs . It's the way it is here...
    As for the cash shop...what can i say that hasn't been said yet...

9. GraveXD

GraveXD Shhhhhh♪ (*'-^)- v(^_^ Forum Legend

This.

But honestly they are working on it and they are starting to gather up members for a test server to help pin point out the biggest bugs and how they can get rid of them. No server is perfect and even retail is full of bugs but Devs are trying to get everything sorted out and trust me it's not as easy wanting to do something. The thrive is there its just a matter of time and work now.

10. MrHorus

MrHorus New Member

here is your typical lozer reply, this game has a cash shop so this is not a free to play game. I have donated you have probably donated and all my friends have donated. We are paying for this game which i dont mind and i understand its a private server but its hard to just PLAY the game as you said when nothing works. fair enough there is only one gm but why is there a cash shop if he hasnt got time to implement things that 100% should be working. 2.6 and yet no dredgion what exactly are we supposed to do to pass the time. work for abyss points yes thats fun so we can not buy armour with them. BORING GAME and people like you with your typical badkid answers dont help the problems.

11. badkid

badkid New Member

I second MrHorus's first post.

12. joanmvf

joanmvf Proficient

I agree here... i still keep donating and voting... but they should put those drops... they only right now that are full i think is UT and DP, but BT is missing a lot of drops.

When i started i was mixed with everything cuz even anuhart wasnt full for a ranger.. i couldnt find the pants never:w00t:.

I started donating and keep voting, to get my ABG... im full ABG on my ranger.. but im still looking for my others chars, but its really difficult...

They should undestand this.. they should put all those drops to keep the players happy, cuz thats not gonna stop people from donating and voting... DP, UT, BT, SW, Sema, Padma, etc.. are only an step for being in ABG... i cant get 200 dollars in 1 second to get the full set, but if i have a decent gear, i can go little by little getting the ABG.. thats what everybody do.

2 people like this.
  13. HoGunner

HoGunner New Member

Hmm..so lets work a litle moar on fixing most annoying bugs?..like skills/geodata bug..this is one suggestion, leave the others bugs for one short time, and then focus on the core skill bugs/formulas and others.

I know u guys are working hard, but look your community is awesome, they need atlast one more dev or bugs being fixed.

14. griever2k9

griever2k9 New Member

Pathetic reply, he isn't having a go just pointing out known bugs that havn't and should be fixed by now... You obviously don't have anything contructive to say, so don't say anything at all.

The main point from his post is basically focus on the ingame bugs instead of cash shop bullshit. Whats a priority in my eyes is AoE Fear. It's a solid PvP skill and can be percieved as OP, add to that you falling through the map and it just make me SOMAD!!! This server would be so much better if that and the dredgion was fixed. Some 6v6 pr0 battles please.

I also have a full ABG and have donated good money, I would just like to get something = to what I paid for.

2 people like this.
  15. joanmvf

joanmvf Proficient

I think they should put those drops, and put them too in the item shop in a cheap price... cuz i think 1k for anuhart is too much.. they should put the items on 500 credits.

16. Buffzz

Buffzz New Member

+1

xxx

Sort out the bugs.

17. Kephitis

Kephitis Banned

That never works. Actually everytime that someone says something like that, Carl gets like x1000 donations more ;D

18. AlexTech

AlexTech New Member

lol, people got vip by donating ( not everybody ) and they didnt fix the drop rate yet eventhough somebody said they will apply the fix in the next update and u think they care about that?

19. nonoplow

nonoplow You Just Got Muffinized ! Forum Legend

Lol I actualy agree with Hogunner, I've seen a million of threads like this but people who made these threads back then were raging and people screamed back...etc drama but for me this is the best kind of threads like that... ;) +1 for HoGunner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.