1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Simace: when rangers work fine.

Discussion in 'Media' started by tritium, Aug 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reycats

reycats Legendary Member

oh so u said it, its not on gamez.

but please, try to check when he uses the CLOTH skin u saying, whats that RED text on top of his MAP or skill bar

2. vhin12

vhin12 Proficient

i thing:
    i want ur pc...good specs.. i can see no lag..how much ur specs cost?

3. akylia

akylia Banned

4. ThaPlayah

ThaPlayah .:: Retired ::.

5. Hersonissos

Hersonissos New Member

Dont be crazy, ranger dps is fine. They had a huge buff 2 patches ago yet you still complain. Do you even use the same build as simca?

Also, i take it you dont know that simca uses and MA cloth set too and an MA bow? Thats how he land debuffs on higher MR targets.

The only problem with ranger is base trap MA is too low, and they are affected by p.def bug.

And as far as i know MR isnt capped on retail. Cant just say that and not even give a thread of evidence.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2011
  6. kakashipta

kakashipta Proficient

I didn't read the whole Post But i think the 2K MR Cap is a lie!
    Aion
    2192 MR!

7. gesril_jun

gesril_jun New Member

im not always use the sleep arrow in ranger...
    not like you.. i always forgot..

8. joanmvf

joanmvf Proficient

Let me reply about MA and MR... to those 1s that r talking that is ok like that...

Simple Math on 3rd grade...

a plain ranger has like 1100 MA + if u have a Full set even ABG with MA u dont rise the 1700 even with buff, pots, etc...

so if u have a MR on 2300+ whats gonna happend to my MA?? put it in toiler cuz thats a f**ING SH**T.

thats bullshit... do u want us to believe that we are ok...

we dont believe in gamez team....

do u remember how many times we were saying that glads defence were OP.. what did they say??? "They are fine.. thats how suppost to be"..... and now in this update "Glads defence has been fixed"... WTF??? which 1 u want me to believe???? u dont fix something that is ok... ohhh.... i get it u were lying to me... now u find out that glads were OP...

thanks...

Traps doenst need MA...

Last edited: Aug 27, 2011
  9. tritium

tritium Proficient

[video=youtube;KmA1mn0UgPE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmA1mn0UgPE&feature=fvwrel[/video]

10. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Rangers. Are. Working. Just. Fine.

-_____-

They are probably one of the most played class in games already. Mau form + the rest of the skills and full stigma's = rangers are bruuutalllyyy strong.

11. Booshido

Booshido New Member

Siel players opinion on classes dont really matter, yea having agg arrow and light arrow must be amazing. but traps dont work and its other classes bugs that hurt rangers like wall of steel,

1 person likes this.
  12. akylia

akylia Banned

Nothing wrong with Siel players, but the thread starter plays on Lumiel and obviously on Lumiel you have less stigmas, thus you depend more on your normal skills. Guess what, traps are normal skills - and none of them work reliably.

It is a really frustrating problem for Lumiel rangers as you are basically limited to do Flight PvP.

I also don't care about Siel players' opinions in this thread, Rangers on Siel can make up for the lack of traps by having both stigma trees.

Rangers. Are not working fine.

Watch any of Simcas videos and you will see how his Magical Accuracy influences his traps as well, thus makes it easy for him to hit 1.6k+ MR players. Here, every ABG geared player has ~1.6k MR by default, without even socketing a single manastone.

So what's the counter against 1.6k MR ABG geared players? Correct, socketing Magical Accuracy.

Oh wait, traps are bugged here and mana stones don't influence our traps' magical accuracy (which should be higher than it is now anyway).

[​IMG]

In fact traps' MAcc should have been boosted already in 2.5 and it will get boosted again in 2.7.
    Tritium posted this already:

2.5 patch notes:
    [​IMG]

2.7 patch notes:
    [​IMG]

You know what? Let's read this again, slowly: In...2.5...traps...magical accuracy...boosted. WRONG.
    Rangers have been hitting with traps easier in 2.0 than they did in 2.5 - what happened to the traps' MAcc?
    It should have been increased, not decreased.

Again, I couldn't care less about the opinions of players who play on a full stigma server, they have a lot more skills to make up for the lack of traps. The thread starter is complaining about Lumiel primarily and there, rangers depend a lot more on their normal skills a.k.a. functioning traps.

On Lumiel, rangers on the ground don't stand a chance against other classes due to the currently existing MAcc bugs. Like it or not, believe it or not, but that's the truth.

/my-2-kinah

(My main class is Spiritmaster, not Ranger - I just hate it when clothies insist on their OP status and don't want rangers to be fixed)

3 people like this.
  13. BetaMax

BetaMax Lord Emperor Forum Legend

ive seen simca,
    he is a beast..

he even used a Snare Trap build back in 2.5
    it was so Awesome

14. Xaniria

Xaniria Dont fear me ; Embrace me

oh yeah i remember simca :) damn he always saved my lowbies lif when i was about to be ganked on retail xD

15. TartSalad

TartSalad Getting there

Instead of crying back and forth about the stuns not working why don't you and the gm/admins of the server go try a MA and MR build and actually come to a conclusion instead of this BS i know more you know less crap.

Edit:
    I like the video though good player indeed.

16. tritium

tritium Proficient

The fact is that aky has already tried a MA build on his ranger. And he has obviously noticed
    there is like a problem with rangers.
    That's why he is talking now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.