1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

@ all Zergers

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Rome, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Rome

Rome ソロモン・ヨアズ・アブラハム Forum Legend

Seriously guys, you need to learn some PvP manners. Today I went to heiron and talked to asmodians that if they see and elyos and there are 6 of us, give the enemy the honor he deserves fighting him 1 on 1. Its getting ridiculously zergy out there and people need to stop making the game so boring zerging the shit out of an enemy, is simply stupid. Learn to solo PvP or at least a 2 man group would do.

5 people like this.
  2. regiix3

regiix3 yeah Forum Legend

I wonder why people even do it .. o_o
    its not like they get 8923472398472394 ap from doing anything in a group of 30 people ..

3. Revoultion

Revoultion Well-Known Member

you are with ur buddies in a group looking for asmos and some creeps lurk around you and suddenly you are the zerg ><

4. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

Gamez aion players dont know how to 1on1 cause most of them are noobs,sorry but its the truth,i am longing for an opponent who wont run from my cleric,especially rangers and sins o=====D

Last edited: Aug 27, 2011
  5. Rome

I'm mad :) I'm trying to solo pvp with my sorc like the old times and seems impossible. Less I get is 5 vs 1 and is seriously idiotic.

6. dmaxcustom

dmaxcustom Well-Known Member

Not everyone is good at pvp, many are newbies, many are undergeared, many just think that if they see high ranked person they should follow him/her. many need ap to buy stuff... and solo its difficult to obtain it if you keep dying because you are undergeared... there are many reason why i think it could happen.

I am an old player and honestly i gave up a long time ago with finding this rumored and mythical quality pvp... so i just join any fry going around and having all the fun i can muster. I wont get angry or rage quit or get stressed because of it.

7. Rome

it was sweet back in 1.9 where you could solo, ****! there was a time when LFG channels didn't even exist and the ".faction" feature would cost 10m kinah and you could solo FFS.

8. Zee

Zee Banned

Although I'm pissed at the amount of zergs as well, dmax has a point.
    Some undergeared players stand no chance against you in 1vs1, so they gotta call for backup.

(Not a back-up of 50 players though... :S)

9. dmaxcustom

dmaxcustom Well-Known Member

I was here back in 1.9... I remember people being more brave back then... and i laso remember that everyone was governor XD. so the idea of competing by ap and ranks was nonexistant. It could be a factor.

More than that, they dont move around unless they are in a big group already, and when they die cause even if they are 6 they can die cause they are undergeared they call for more people... The other factor is that many are really just kids (not insulting anyone here, some are very mature, but those are just a small fraction of the underaged population) Simple minds, doing a simple things, not thinking in the variety, or enjoyment, or challenge of small scale pvp...

Last edited: Aug 27, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  10. Teilak

Teilak Banned

Just the mentality of some people...OMG WE'RE GOING TO "HUNT" WE NEED 30 PEOPLE TO GO KILL SOMETHING...5 people jump on it...10 people stab it...5 people slap it once and record the rest...

11. Uehara

Uehara イシ-サマ。(´ε` ) Forum Legend

What I've been doing lately is I go for a group PvP with my legion-mates. It's fun at the beginning and gets spoiled in the end. First we will see a group of the opponent faction then we'll own them. After some minutes, another group will come, if lucky, then we win, if no then resurrect to the kisk then charge back... If the winning continues, roam around and see ahead of us is a zerg waiting T_T they called for back up for a full group of Elyos only, no fun too T_T And I know this happens to any group of Asmodians hunting in Heiron too. I see a lot of "Asmodians here HIGH RANK Location" in the LFG chat :p

12. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

Yeah i agree,it will most likely be a backup of 30 players..

13. jesseneth

jesseneth Smokin' - Drinkin'

It happens on asmo too >.<

14. Yinhhh

Yinhhh Banned

Zerg?!
    [video=youtube;XOxQkM_VA-Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOxQkM_VA-Q[/video]

15. Rome

[​IMG]

7 agaisnt me :) I managed to kill 3 of them but sorcerers CC killed me even tho I have 2.3k MR.

16. blackcell

blackcell Banned Forum Legend

Yeah zergs are awesome yesterday i soe 1 ely and runed for him and suddenly 20 more jumped on me and i got spam feared :O:O The funny thing they really needed fear me on 20 vs1:D?

17. Archsatan

Archsatan Yoza

Wen't to gelk today, asmo kept bringing more it ended out 30vs5

18. Yinhhh

Yinhhh Banned

zerg?
    [​IMG]

19. Jessica

Jessica Banned Forum Legend

Actually earlier today I was in gelk and got disappointed to see no zerg, I wanted to dive xP then I found good pvp... and then won coz they sux arse and then a group of VIPPER and NeonBR came... me leobigs' chanter and a random elyos ranger got pwned and gave away 1ap^_^

20. cutetanks

cutetanks Death's Secretary ♥ Forum Legend

and i shall fear spam you when its a 1v1 :O har har har >_> o wait.. that temp that fully buffs and uses BP and runs away untill BP is useable again har har har o hey i see a cleric that runs away too :O b/c he cant do enough dmg so he runs and heals har har har then theres the sorc..

SHADOWBURST