1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Lumiel]<<FaNatic>> rekrutiert ! (German speaking legion)

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Deleven, Aug 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deleven

Deleven New Member

Hallo Community,

ihr befindet euch hier im Recruitement-Thread der deutschsprachigen PVP/PVE Legion <<FaNatic>>.

Vorerst ein paar Daten unsererseits:

Existierend : Seit ca. 1 1/2 Monaten
    Memberzahl:
    70 (Mit Twinks)
    Art: PVP/PVE (Wobei PVE nur für diejenigen die Equip nötig haben :smile: )
    Abyss-Rang: 26
    TS3 - Server vorhanden !

Unsere Anforderungen an euch:
    Level, Gear und Klasse spielen momentan momentan noch keine Rolle, da alles genannte hier ziemlich leicht und schnell zu erfarmen ist.
    Ihr müsst auch kein bestimmtes Alter erreicht haben , solltet euch aber wie Erwachsene benehmen können.

Brigadegeneral:
    Deleven (Twink: Deleventy)

Tribun:
    Avenael (Twink: Cynric)
    Nidori (Twink : Vallin)
    Robbb

Zenturio:
    Rofflkartoffel
    Samajl
    Kyrill

Es besteht momentan auch noch die Chance an einen der höheren Ränge zu kommen , solltet ihr euch beweisen.

Solltet ihr Interesse haben meldet euch einfach bei einem der oben genannten Spielern mit Invite-Rechten
    oder hinterlasst uns hier eine Nachricht , damit wir auf euch zukommen können.

Viel Spaß, Glück und Erfolg auf Lumiel von Gamezaion wünscht euch die Legion <<FaNatic>>

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 8, 2011
  2. Yinhhh

Yinhhh Banned

fail
    fail
    fail

3. Dranzell

Dranzell Banned

This.
    Seriously, are you THAT stupid to not be able to speak English?

4. Avanael

Avanael Getting there

Well, I would say guys like you are more likely more stupid than us.

On this server there are a few german players too, who need a legion (especially german if wanted) and there's no reason, why he shouldn't write it on german.

And second, it's not our problem if u don't understand german or don't like it in other way.

Third.. u failed.. <3

5. Yinhhh

Yinhhh Banned

I'm german and u guys are a shame.
    End

6. Jessica

Jessica Banned Forum Legend

This section is an english section. Just reminding you.

7. Avanael

Avanael Getting there

So, what's ur problem now? Just comments without reasons, shame on u ;).

Well, I don't see any rules for it or I'm just blind :p. I don't know why guys like Yinhhh is offending without reasons like every kid do it and also although he's german too. Well, let it be his problem.

8. Deleven

Deleven New Member

Yinhhh, Dranzel and jchernandez at all you are just silly spamers in my Legion-Thread.

Why should i write in english , if i'm searching for german speaking people, so we can communicate easier, there's no reason...

Conclusion: GTFO my thread if you aren't interested in joining and care about your own problems.

9. Caylie

Caylie Getting there

that's the reasons why german players have such a bad image in the modern gaming community. and yes. i understand the thread clearly.
    isn't it enough, that u spam the elyos lfg all 10 seconds with "...still recruiting...". arent 77 player enough? what do you want to reach with a full legion of germans? i've never seen u pvp. i dont know how u reached rank 39. you promise the new ppl that u mainly pvp on a "high-level". (i know you never used this alteration, but it sounds so.) but you don't. i normally never agree with yinhh, but... he's right.

why can't germans mix with the other ppl in a way like everyone is doing this. it's an international server, and everyone is friendly, even the brs try to speak english...
    for me - this thread is almost a kind of racism

--- and now in german.

das ist der grund, warum deutsche spieler ein so schlechtes image in der modernen gaming gemeinschaft haben. und ja. ich verstehe den thread einwandfrei.
    ist es nicht genug, dass ihr alle 10 sekunden den elyos lfg mit "....wir rekrutieren immernoch..."
    voll spamt? sind 77 spieler nicht genug? was wollt ihr - oder du - mit einer vollen legion deutscher leute erreichen? ich hab euch nich pvp'n sehen. ich weiß nicht, wie ihr rank 39 erreiht habt. ihr versprecht neuen spielern dass ihr hauptsächlich pvp't -und das auf einem "hohen level". (ja ich weiß, ihr hab nie diese umschreibung genutzt, aber es klingt so.) aber ihr tut das nicht. normalerweise stimme ich mit yinhh nie überein, aber... er hat recht.

warum können deutsche nicht wie alle einfach in allgemeine legionen? es ist ein internationaler server, eig ist jeder freundlich und sogar die brs versuchen wenigstens englisch zu schreiben.
    für mich ist dieser thread schon fast eine art von rassismus.

To avoide a flame war: I know there are more nations who have one-nation-only legions, but in my honest opinion, germans are the worse. xD It's nothing to universalize.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2011
  10. Dranzell

Dranzell Banned

I have an idea. Get 5 of your best members and face me and a friend. Or you can take the whole legion if you want. If you win, I'll say that you have the best legion, if you lose you delete the thread. Deal?

11. Avanael

Avanael Getting there

Well, it isn't even spamming, not like somebody who spams Asmo-Location everytime. And we aren't 77 at all if u would have read it exactly. We want to give german players the possibility to be in a german legion and having fun with other german players, that's all and nothing more. All meaning aside, it's not acceptable what u guys write, because it's normal. At last it's our thing, what we do and what we want to do, why people like u want to make those things down without reasons. It's not really understandable for me, but whatever.. why not keeping ur thoughts/meanings for urself instead of making down those threads.

And can I ask u what this deal has to do with our recruit-thread? Please... just let our recruit-thread and get away... or it's too hard to understand? ..

12. Dranzell

Dranzell Banned

It's a Legion Discussion thread, not only Recruitement, thus I can organise PvPs and express my opinion about the legion.

13. Deleven

Deleven New Member

Ok
    1. I said 77(with Twinks) so we are +- 40 people and 20 active, like its on Private Servers.
    2. Not everyone can be a freak like some guys are at this server , spending 180 Euros for a full ABG set, going PVP then with only 6 people and owning a group with 20-30 players. The overprized items , which you can buy in the itemshop , forcing us to get more and more members , that we can maybe counter the full ABG group with masses of players. So just look the item prices and you will understand it... that not everyone can be FULL ABG , owning half of the server.
    3. This Thread has nothing to do with racism , we just want to communicate with our members in a clear way and maybe on TS3 , not everyone can speak english fluently.
    4. If you havent seen us , doing PVP , pls open your eyes.

Really Dranzell,

1. I never said that we are the best PVP Legion on the server ...lol , sry.... *laughing *rofl
    2. Again i have to say that not everyone can be Full ABG, there are still players , who just want to play and not give up there RL for Aion.

Conclusion AGAIN:
    GTFO my Thread and take care of you own problems, if you aren't interested in joining the legion.

14. Dranzell

Dranzell Banned

Then people should know that your quality PvP is 30v1. Why do you guys lie?

15. Deleven

Deleven New Member

First of all its not a
    , but its a "Legion Section" there is no mention of "Discussion" you just imagined it.
    BTW i still have to say which type of thread my "Recruitment Thread " is :wink:, ok ?

16. Deleven

Deleven New Member

OMG where did i say that we are a high ranked PVP Guild ??? In my Announcement i just mentioned that we are a PVP/PVE guild , whats so special with this ? Same for the thread .

17. Dranzell

Dranzell Banned

It is like posting a Serious Discussion thread in the Hot Spam area and expecting not to get spammed.

18. Caylie

Caylie Getting there

Ah, you prefer zerging everyone away with ur 20 active ppl, kk i understand. :) Okay, enough flurry from me.

19. Yinhhh

Yinhhh Banned

THIS, and please stop QQing about your equipment. If you don't like it donate and have fun .

20. Avanael

Avanael Getting there

Give me 200€ please.. do u really think we give up our RL and donate a lot of money, to be best-equipped?! .. I'm really sorry for that lol..

Of course you can express your opinion about the legion, that's not the problem here. I'm just asking why people like the two guys of Explicit Content make down threads instead of keeping their thoughts for themselves? But I guess, it's the same kind of "I've to give my bullshit everywhere" in the most of MMO-forums, nothing to do against.

And as u can see, we're only recruiting german players and aren't ABG-equipped like u and ur friend maybe (just guessing).

We have RL, too and won't give money out for a freeshard to be best-equipped. As we can see on this server, many people have less chance to face against ABG-equipped classes with equip, that is bad than ABG. The only way to get down a group like Last Call is mass zerg, like always..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.