1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Why sorc's are for 10 year olds

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by vRisen, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Considering they have:

-+25% pvp DAMAGE (not attack) slaugher buff.
    -Cleave chain
    -Aerial Hold
    -Ankle Snare/ that unbreakable root
    -Not just one instant % heal, but two! TWO FREEKING INSTANT HEALS! one for 20% hp and adds 20% more hp ontop of that, the other a whopping 50%... Considering how most scrub ass gladiators without buff's have 9k hp... they can instantly heal for 4.5k health.. not even a cleric can do that so fuck the hell right off. Also you get stamina recovery, which is pretty damn sweet, especially considering you're natural recovery rate has been boosted.
    -+Hp Passive, which makes their HP signifigantly higher.... gladiators don't even need to stack HP and get 9k even in crappy gear. Sorcerer's in really decent gear without HP socketed get approx 6k.
    -Gladiators attack's can critical hit.
    -Gladiator's get riddiculous atk increasing buff's like Berzering and their 4k dp buff.
    -Gladiator's get AoE skills (MANY)
    -Gladiators wear plate armor, which is a direct contrast to the pathetic cloth armor sorcerer's/sm's use.
    -Gladiator's have access to the spear weapon, highest attack power in game.
    -Gladiator's get unwavering devotion which pretty much (at least when it is working) removes all possibility of being stumbled, stunned, knocked down or shackled.
    -Gladiator's get Strengthen wing's which removes any magical movement imparing buffs, increases their flight speed and makes it so flight isn't drained.
    -Leaping smash pretty much should be called "The skill we use to faceroll anything", when combined with Tendon slice = GG.
    -Precision cut/surestrike can hit 9K on player's as well, so you're class is a 1 shot as well.
    -Gladiator's can recover HP through damage attack's such as: Draining Blow, Draining Sword.
    -They can boost their speed to riddiculous amounts through Charge.
    -AoE slow effect with Earthquake wave.
    -Powerful attack debuff called Howl that I don't see half of these scrub's even mentioning. -300 attack = big deal.
    -Has access to shield abilities, which are very VERY useful. I've seen melee attacker's destroyed by gladiators who know how to use a shield.

Summary: Stop fucking QQing.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2010
  2. Assumptio

Assumptio Banned

This is what he mean's by sorcs are for 10 year olds. Where, in that equation, does skill come into play? Derp, look at me i can fire off nukes 1-2-3-4-5

Also your "jizz bomb" and what not...who should be calling who immature? Especially since you're so proud of winning on a scrub class? Especially when the only reason you made a sorc was because auto learn was put back in. You're the exact sort of scrub I'm talking about who doesn't want real pvp or anything close to the sort.

You just wanna sit back, do a little keyboard face roll and inflate your ego. lol.

And, I like to think I'm a very good, no, SUCCESSFUL troll. TYVM.

Successful Troll is Successful.

PS: I am still very pleased :)

3. Aegis

Aegis Guest

I still really don't care. And I'm actaully thinkiung of trading my sorc gear to cleric cause I preferred that class but let's just assume that I enjoy just facerolling and jizzbombing entire groups of elyos in core within 15 seconds (well... I do, to say I don't would be a lie).

4. Assumptio

Assumptio Banned

u mad bro?

Never seen anyone get that defensive, that fast, and spam a stupid forum topic so hard as you did today without being mad. So I think u mad bro. So mad.

My job here is done, folks.

5. Adieu

Adieu Respected Member

Hm, I normally let him do his own trolling but I guess I'll comment this time.. I can verify he's never gotten beat by a sorc like that while I'm around, infact the only time he really dies is when he's soloing on his gladiator and elyos decide to zerg.

Anyways, his comment about sorcs rangers and SMs holds slightly true. I'll disagree with the SM because in this server only half the SMs skills work, and in group play that only makes it harder, but rangers have almost every skill except for Call Condor working, making it an easymode class with high DPS. Now the sorc, as you can see in OPs comment, is thrown into the same category of easymode because anyone who takes a minute to read what a skill actually does should know what skills to abuse It doesn't make them 'good' it just means they know how to keyboard faceroll and hope for luck. A good sorc will know how to use everyskill effectively and be able to apply them when needed, but as I can tell most of the servers sorcs are more concerned about getting off there glacial shard combo, or just shooting 4k dps and logging. Pro skill?

6. vRisen

vRisen Banned

I lol'd hard.

Oh, hotmilf and I dueled. He won. It took over 30 seconds, he used 11 spells, and I got to touch him once because he always stayed at least 50 feet from me.
    Sorcs don't require skill.
    They don't require strategy.
    They require two fingers and a mouse.

7. Aegis

Aegis Guest

I type fast... I suppose? (damn you msn!) Not really that defensive, nothing to hide. Unless you're going to trade me, but ehh... many people can trade me what I want so I don't really care that way.

In the end.... not mad, don't care. Don't care =/= mad lolz.

And everyone knows I like posting anyhow :D especially when someone thinks they are trolling me xD what a farce :love:

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Why didn't you

at this? I thought sorcerer's were so OP and gladiators are so weak and should hit 5k damage on a sorcerer within a 20m radius. o_O?

8. hotmilf

hotmilf Proficient

lol dude you should be playing a sorc oh wait, your are not 10 yet are you??
    why dont you stop the QQ kid and learn how to play with your class ur words are not insulting they disgust me. please uninstall...NOW!!:sick::annoyed:

9. vRisen

vRisen Banned

Let's put it this way.

There are beginner classes.

And there are more experienced classes.

If you're new to the game, pick a beginner class; E.G: Sorc.

If you've played the game for a while, you can't fucking brag about SHIT because you technically have 6 or 7 spells that ONE FUCKING HIT someone.

Sorcs are for NEW PLAYERS. End of discussion.

10. Assumptio

Assumptio Banned

fixed it.
    /10char

11. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Where is fucking Framboise at times like these lol.

Sorcerer, in it's basic form, is pretty simple. Yeah. But it takes a lot more than "WHEEEE DERUP HERUP GLACIAL SHARD LOLOL EAT THIS GLAD LOLOLOL", cause the class is goddamn squishy and anyone worth calling a player knows that and will, if given the chance, 3 shot these sorcerer motherfucker's right back.

12. pavodelajusticia

pavodelajusticia Proficient

hahaha a ranger

13. hotmilf

hotmilf Proficient

i just beated vRisen in duel and ovbiously doesnt know how to play with his class. And if u think sorc are so op make a sorc take it to lvl 55 and try to beat my gladiator

14. Autumn

Autumn Banned

News flash: Sorcs and Glads are both OPed. I can haz 24892135 stuns and instant cast spells/skills?

15. vRisen

vRisen Banned

It took you 48 seconds to kill me, you're a sorcerer..

Talk about me not being able to play my class, what sorc takes 48 seconds to kill someone who didn't even knock you down..?

Oh, out of those 48 seconds, I was able to move briefly for about 3 seconds.

16. BrainDawg

BrainDawg New Member

[​IMG]

You can win over Sorcerers even with a Templar.

/thread.

17. blubla

blubla Proficient

dam QQ

[​IMG]

18. ian101

ian101 Getting there

yeah but .....

yeah but once a glad/assasin ..... gets near em they'd pretty much die .. unless their gear is +15 ..... xD

19. maeg

maeg New Member

this is my first post ,so first of all hello everyone :happy:

now ,on topic : i really dont see the point of it . classes like glad/assassin/ranger/sm all can easily defeat a sorc , and we are talking about 10 years old kids :p , so it is fair to say that also non-kids sorcs will have an easy fight ...
    that gives us 5 out of 8 classes , am i wrong ?

also , lot of people forget that this is a mmorpg and not super mario ... you are fighting other players, so take in concideration the "advantage" and "fairness" , when a sorcerer catch you off-guard and starts the fight from the maxium distance, then ofc you will get wtfpwnt unless you really are lucky/skilled/supergeared ...

20. blubla

blubla Proficient

"Nooo I got killed now im gonna QQ my ass off on forum"