1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Nerf Shadowburst/Lightburst, or I quit

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by vRisen, Aug 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Katsumi

Katsumi New Member

If i understand u were on like... 1vs4 and u SB him because u had CD on every single skill? In that case i agree with u, if u dont have anything else to use, its an skill just like any other.

In my case, was 1vs1 and he SB me, so that its just noob lol

2. ShadeZ

ShadeZ being back [not]

Calculation of the damage in retail:
    (((2.5k[basic dmg] + MBOOST/1200*2.5k)*(PVP Attack-PVP Defence)[if exists]) + 3.5k[additional dmg] )/2 because of pvp reduction

Calculation of the damage in Gamez:
    (((2.5k + 3.5k)[basic + additional dmg] + MBOOST/1200*(2.5k + 3.5k))*(PVP Attack-PVP Defence)[if exists])/2 because of pvp reduction

3 people like this.
  3. konichi

konichi Century Old Artifact

My main char is cleric and I don't have any problem with shadow/lightburst, for a 1 hour cd DP spell at least it should do that much damage or aka a 1 hit.

4. Aegis

Aegis Guest

LOL Pretty much!!!

5. vaferX

vaferX Voice Of No Sound

lmao cool story bro. I wonder why you DPed me in a 3 vs 15 fight with u having full hp lolol

1 person likes this.
  6. Joshan

Joshan Proficient

hmm it looks like that but who knows maybe some other glads pissed him off and he was mad and decided to burst u.. its like being with a mass destruction weapon and not being afraid to use it, or maybe hes keeping a list of ppl he wants to burst or maybe he wants fast ap or wanted to burst u to post the screen shot of geting ap in the forums or he didnt kisk around and wanted to survive or he wanted to see how much dmg he could archive or he is trying out what his skills do .. thats not so weird since some ppl start out on full abg already lolz they dun know what to do with thier skills or he was just simply "that kind of ppl" that zerg u with 20 ppl and call u noob or he could have a bet with a friend to see who can burst more ppl and maybe he was wining .. who knows anyway im going to bed good lucky with ur bursts

1 person likes this.
  7. Joshan

Joshan Proficient

thats very simple dear .. i risked my ass geting to u then all the elyos came to ks me.. no way u are mine mine mine (greedy on ap) buahaha altought are u sure i didnt use aetheric spell.. cuz using a burst on a guy geting ganked .. idk seems like a waste no matter what rank u are maybe a mistake i got all those skills together .. im still a noob at sorc and using wrong skills gets me killed sometimes .. its not suprise.

8. coramoor

coramoor Expert

well, to those glads "sorc basher".....use ur brain.....dont u think the reason that DP skill sb and lb has a cooldown of one hour is because its a much damage skill of sorc????do u just want us to stand there and ap feed u hungry ap ely zergers???? of course we wont just lie down and cry and quit just because u ganked up on us in inggi or heiron....we take the time to invest in donating and voting so we can be pvp prepared for the other class out there........also, we normally use that skill only when there are zergfest going on......its our last card and our hidden weapon so to speak.....im a full abg cloth set with full abg magic accesories with full ma manastone and abg fuse orb and tome with full scrolls and foods and i get pawned by zergfest and i dont cry about it.....wat i do, i get even and hunt those who ganked up on me.....so, pls, if ur a failed glad, just don't cry and whine and qq, fight and get even.......this is just a game and don't take this seriously...

9. Dranzell

Dranzell Banned

You are SO WRONG!

10. Aegis

Aegis Guest

People on retail hardly use those big bursts, unless they are scrubby.

11. BetaMax

BetaMax Lord Emperor Forum Legend

what u need to do.
    bring a chain set full mr and an extra spear/gs fused with mr stones.

when u see sorc., run for him if he has macc buff. run away and wait. and attack him

he dead

hahahaahahaha

12. reycats

reycats Legendary Member

i just use that skill for fun, or like no more other choice. and for me. i think its already nerf, it cant 1 shot if not crit so be happy well ya?

13. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Elyos sorcs have many abilities to raise their stupid macc @_@

14. BetaMax

BetaMax Lord Emperor Forum Legend

ya thats why i am an ely glad

hahaha..

anyway, it only gives u a slight chance to kill that sorc rather than none at all anyway. :(
    which is fun

1 person likes this.
  15. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

Its just 1 skill and it can be used every 1 hour..i mean come on..Im not a sorc,im a cleric,but i dont really mind,most of the times they dont even 1 shot me with shadowburst. Just use elemental defenses scrolls/resists/hp :p Gear up xD.

3 people like this.
  16. Aegis

Aegis Guest

+1000 ^^

As a spiritmaster I'm even better off... -26% of their damage (before shields and pvp defence and the whole crap goes on). (That means... 260 elemental defence gained from foods/scrolls and my +100 passive).

And I resist like 10-20 shadowbursts whenevber I pvp... I swear its all I see getting flinged at me LOL.

17. jj011185

jj011185 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ © Forum Legend

it was ok when you started posting with wall of text, now it's just dramatic.

in the end you will be trolled. i suggest you post in a manner of a civilized being. otherwise they will make fun of you.

1 person likes this.
  18. Aegis

Aegis Guest

I can't even read that to troll it my dear jj.

19. Ladien

Ladien The Last Karate Baby

bye bro. oh, don't forget to pack up your bags.

20. Ellexis90

Ellexis90 Expert

I get hit with sb/lb almost every time I see a damn sorc. Idc, if i see a full buffed sorc I put up protective ward and it's basically useless. Though I did get hit for 10k once, non crit, with two of my shields up...ouch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.