1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Nerf Shadowburst/Lightburst, or I quit

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by vRisen, Aug 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BetaMax

BetaMax Lord Emperor Forum Legend

is dranny an ely..
    it should be.. WOOOOF WOOOOF WOOOF aegis

2. Neoropsychoholic

Neoropsychoholic Proficient

lol this one made me lough,

3. Aegis

Aegis Guest

OMG I just realized the threads full title was:

"Nerf Shadowburst/Lightburst, or I quit "

Lolololol!!!! Fail on my part.

WOOF -howlsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss-

4. Mertxz

Mertxz Proficient

ShadowBurst II Casting.... General or any high rank died hmmm Sweet ap Sweet victory. I can smell my enemy is raging Blah.I'm sorc too and i got lightbursted everytime when i was high rank its annyoing yah ;p

5. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Sorcs cannot cry D: they have massive elemental resistance with them buff elemental ward. :3

6. Arch-Mage

Arch-Mage Dreamer...

oh my goodness, here is another pointless flaming thread.... my, my...everyone just keeps chattering....

1 person likes this.
  7. Revoultion

Revoultion Well-Known Member

as a cleric its just too risky for me to try ANYTHING when they have ELEMENTAL WARD ON **** **** so much overpowerness
    cant
    cope
    with
    the
    overpowerness

1 person likes this.
  8. PivotNoir

PivotNoir Proficient

i guess thats what fire, water elemental & spell crit resists scrolls are for..

& get a chanter to group with, light/shadow~burst usually hits me around 6-7k [ around 60-70% of my hp ] when im on my chanter w/o elemental screen "on" [ i guess they've fixed resists effects ]

but when im on cleric yea.. its quite annoying in several ways that i can think of >.<

..anyways nerf / dont nerf it~ couldnt care`less :p

Last edited: Aug 31, 2011
  9. Uehara

Uehara イシ-サマ。(´ε` ) Forum Legend

I am the laziest Sorcerer user when it comes to PvP :( I never reached 600k AP in 2 hours. Takes me 2 days for that kind of AP.

My Lightburst hit only 8k damage or less, not more :( Always. All out buff fyi. If they nerf it I'd rather use the 3 nuke skills since I'll get lower than that with a DP skill :D

10. Awoken

Awoken Expert Forum Legend

it's kinda funny how everyone is crying about sorcs... rangers are totally broke and i don't complain about it. maybe i should start doing that to ? oh and people don't tell me rangers are fine , for example traps are completely broke they get resisted 90% of the time. Don't tell me i have to go full MA +14 eh XD + Evasion formula isn't working correctly.

/Ontopic
    I don't think shadowburst should be nerfed. Maybe a little but it's to easy to obtain 4K DP on this server just a jelly worth of 5mil and ur going again. (Offcourse there is this 1h cooldown). but those jellys should be removed :) i can be 24/7 in mau form sound not right

11. Aliean

Aliean Getting there

this new update was another fail for fixing anything on the server for pvp aswell so playing with my sin is getting ****ing boring as hell and sorc still get to keep their retardation bullshit how fun

12. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

Nerf Break Power instead. Last time i received 6.7k Damage from it , I'm a full ABG Cloth set user.

Shadowburst/Lightburst = 1 Hour Cooldown / 4.000 DP Cost
    Break Power = 16 seconds cooldown / 0 DP Cost

For me BP is worse.. much worse. Not saying SB/LB aren't annoying and shouldn't be nerfed , just saying BP Should be too... they use break power - they run for 16 seconds - they use it again - they run
    REALLY annoying. And not just that , when they pop iron skin , SB/LB Deal just 5-6k dmg on them , while their BP deals the same amount on us.

So , Nerf all three of them..
    or:

Delete DP Jellies! (And let ppl farm their DP from mobs when they want to morph!) Also reduce the DP Gain Rate from PvP.

ps: The templar who hit me for 6.7k is a friend , so i know his manastones , he has block. Don't say crap like haxor or atk/crit manastones. We were testing.

EDIT: I forgot to mention about mau form.
    We try to run away from the zergs and we see 5-6 rangers following us everytime with super speed , they can kite glads easily , etc. 24/7 Mauform is annoying.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  13. Cuttysark

Cuttysark New Member

why so serious >.< this is how the game goes, get over it

14. Raptorz

Raptorz Legendary

Create a Templar > Full ABG MR +15 > Full buffs > You're the beast.

15. Uehara

Uehara イシ-サマ。(´ε` ) Forum Legend

It's not like DP is so hard to full?? I kill 2 people and I'm full. Even if I'm in group I still manage to have my DP full (before it doesn't). So yes, instead of going to nerf each class because someone or the majority whines about it, why don't they make it harder for people to get the thing to use it, like DP?

I disagree on the deletion of DP jellies. There's already 30m cooldown, why delete?? Besides, people don't use it just to shadow/lightburst someone? People use it as well to morph? And not all the people who use DP jellies uses it for Shadow/Lightburst... Maybe for Curse Cloud or Word of Destruction? Instead of deleting it why don't they make DP unobtainable when in group?? And lower the DP rate when in solo. Regardless if VIP (when killing mobs let's say).

With this suggestion it will make me suffer as well because I'm an Aetheric Spell fan but oh well, need to deal with it. My Cleric got Shadowbursted 2x in a row by 2 different Sorcerers in Beluslan, regardless if I'm Rank 4. WTH?

16. PoiZoN

PoiZoN while(troll) {++infract;}

I got hit 5.6 k by Shadow Burst 2 days ago.

17. Kubito

Kubito Proficient

u got hit by 6.7k bp because he is in full attck buff but dnt forget its only for 30s and why nerf bp its the only good skill of templar all skills has long cd anyway.. and beside when u get stumble u can always remove it unless it is in cd.. andx they alrdy nerf bp.. unlike glad temp attck buff has long cd so temp will not hit u 6-7k BP all the time.. i usually hit 4k-5k bp crit on sor w/ stone skin..

oh btw i dont see the logic why the host of this thread will quit just because of lightburst/ shadowburst..

18. hyp3rl0n

hyp3rl0n Getting there

ok everyone has different opinions who should be nerfed. some say it's templars bp, others wants ranger mau, some say sorc lb/sb, while some it's the glads.

why not conduct a poll who should be nerfed???

19. EnDBR

EnDBR Well-Known Member

Need nerf! No more...

Percet of serve: 2% Clerics, 2%Chanters, 5% Assassins, 13% Rangers, 3% Templars, 20% Glads, 5% SpirtMasters 50% Sorcers lol

IS HK in all time omfG!

20. dmaxcustom

dmaxcustom Well-Known Member

You should quit... i have the feeling that no matter how the class is nerfed changed, you will find something to complain anyway..

3 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.