1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Nerf Shadowburst/Lightburst, or I quit

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by vRisen, Aug 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dranzell

Dranzell Banned

Doom Lure has been fixed, or that's what log says. Which means... FU STUPID CASTERS, I'MA INTRERUPT YOU WITH MY ALLMIGHTY SKILL AND THEN SHIELBURST AND BREAKPOWER YOU, SO YOU CAN QQ ABOUT MY OP BP.

1 person likes this.
  2. jj011185

jj011185 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ © Forum Legend

I don't know which is worst 6.5k damage to cloth user or 22k to plate users that's just an utter mind bender...

Lol. Some post are just so funny.

If someone would like to post some challenging arguement at least make it valid else it will be funny to others.

Sent from my iphone. (")(~.~)(")

3. Awoken

Awoken Expert Forum Legend

Well , you can realy "Nerf" Mau form of rangers. The only thing you could do about is make an CD on it or make DP points harder to get Mau form is only 2k DP , so if i kill 2ppl in pvp i already got more i can be constant in mau form. it's actually not that OP just attack speed and moving speed. it's not that we hit 10k with it do we ? :D how would we escape those zergs anyway.
    i don't care if shadowburst/lightburst gets nerfed or not. it rly doesn't bother me. same with templar i just KS on them in the hope i get some abbys points because they are realy a pain in the ass =DD i try to avoid sorcerers but when their stone of skin is off and on CD then they are kinda a piece of cake due their low def & hp. Just remember traps of rangers aren't working correctly and so is our evasion formula. there is a ranger video here around on forums from retail. and the damage there is way more overpowered then here. here our traps just get resisted 90% and the damage is extremely low actually i'm glad stunning shot is a good damage now how it should be.
    It's also because the server is just full of ABG. everyone is actually overpowered.
    imagine gamez in EGT sets and anuharts. ( Few abg here and there ) pvp would be ALOT diffrent.
    but we can't change that. it's kinda funny how people QQ about rangers they act like they kill everything. but trust me it isn't even with low pings and high fps you have a hard time againsts temps & sorcs. it's quite not funny when you get stumbled and break power does +/- 7k on you :D
    the most funny thing is some sorcerers are using lightburst in 1vs1 duels in sanctum lol then i'm like
    Okayyy ?? lol.
    They should increase our 4k DP Vaziels arrow haha make it hit 10k someday to and i will not trol ! XD
    kidding

Last edited: Aug 31, 2011
  4. Fantaros

Fantaros Banned Forum Legend

Make a sorc and use that skills! everyone on this server was inficted by these skills.. but they don't QQ like you! it's a DP skill.. DP skills are supposed to be strong and good skills.. dont forget its 1h cooldown

4 people like this.
  5. spoomi

spoomi Well-Known Member

Togepi rly shut up will u lol

u QQed about sorc nukes and they nerfed it now when u got shadowbursted u are QQing about sorcs again

your not that good glad....remember when we had 2 duels in Sanct...i owned u first time but second time u used that 4k DP buff just to beat me....its sad its rly sad

6. hyp3rl0n

hyp3rl0n Getting there

the thing is rangers use mau form to escape and it's annoying some people. there's a separate thread about that it should be nerfed due to that

7. Archsatan

Archsatan Yoza

My rank 9 toon got shadowbursted at heiron warehouse yesterday.

8. Unearth

Unearth Proficient

Then let them stay annoyed who cares, this game is going to become even more pathetic if things get nerfed/changed everytime a few people get annoyed.

9. BetaMax

BetaMax Lord Emperor Forum Legend

yey i got shadowburst awhile ago. but i resisted it., so he used DP jelly and llumiels wrath me , low hp remained.. and i ran but he glacial me. so i died .. wee!!!

10. tacobell

tacobell New Member

killed about 25 in inggi and got killed about 6-7 times a few of them from sorcs.

so i guess things like this is news now. people just dont want do die lol

11. vRisen

vRisen Banned

Hi petro. :)

The reason people aren't complaining about break power (as much) is because there are measures you can take to prevent being hit by it.

However, if a Sorcerer pops SoF, what can you do then? :/

They can kite easy, but they don't 1-shot everything.

It's not that they don't want to die. It's that they don't want to be killed by a cheap shot from a 5 year old kid. Wouldn't it make sense that whoever kills you should be more skilled?

Last edited: Aug 31, 2011
  12. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Oh piss on that.

Piss on it.

A sorcerer may be able to one shot you, but if you can't interrupt that as a glad/sin or whatever you're playing now, then you're bad.

Assasin: use your damned spell dodging skill if need be.

Gladiator: Leap over their and stumble the ****er.

Whereas ranger in mauform is like a mother freaking ninja and impossible to catch.

Thus I am now thinking you are a glad that only pvp's when ankle snare is up (although it is, oddly, pottable still?).

Now I really think you are just trolling @_@

1 person likes this.
  13. vRisen

vRisen Banned

Now you're just assuming shit. Tell me, how many holds does a sorcerer have? How many skills do they have to make distance between himself and the enemy? We have two leaping skills, one must be executed when the enemy is knocked down, so that's out of the question. The other needs to be executed within 15m, and it doesn't even go to the target.

The only reason sorcerers hate rangers is because they can't kite rangers.

I don't have a problem with a lot of sorcerers. Usually, I stumble and kick the shit out of them. But if a sorcerer has a low ping and uses all of his/her buffs, I do have a major problem. With 1 snare, a sorcerer can get me with glacial shard / flame spray easy, taking out 8k HP within 3 seconds. With 1 stumble, I'm lucky to get off 3 skills which do 600-900 each.

What's my point? For a gladiator to kill a sorcerer, he needs to outdps them. How many gladiators can outdps a sorcerer? Not many.

14. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Fully buffed sorcerers do give me an absolute terrible pain @_@;

But I've never cared about their damage, at all, its always been the MR -AND- MA buffs going off at the same time.

But then again that would be because I was a sm on retail, and am one here. So those would be stark priorities.

and wait glads only do 600-900 damage @_@?

15. Jayrii

Jayrii Well-Known Member

shadowburst's dmg one me is 10k-11k.. makes me wanna switch to HP build instead of MR.. although a lot of sorc's DP skill dont land on me..

16. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Amen @_@;

I've had the same dilemma as well.

17. reycats

reycats Legendary Member

oh its the sorce hater guy again.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

@Topic: Sorce already got nert way to much, even light/shadow-burst is already nerf. so if u still cant stand when u die with it, then go QUIT.

if u see sorce casting shadow/light-burst then use ur secondwind so u wont get 1hitted OK?

18. Zherlthsh

Zherlthsh New Member

I say nerf SB/LB but I don't think your threat to quit is gonna help at all~ >_<

1 person likes this.
  19. Kymiloi

Kymiloi Retired

there only 1 way to get the shadow/light burst out
    LETS DO A RIOT!

20. Aegis

Aegis Guest

o_o;

Half of us want to see if he really does it this time, but then we all quickly realize this isn't the first time this threat has been made.

Now... if he threatened to drug me up irl and pretend to be my fiancé... then... then I'd be worried and make LB/SB nerfed to deal same damage as Flame Bolt I.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.