1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Nerf Shadowburst/Lightburst, or I quit

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by vRisen, Aug 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spoomi

spoomi Well-Known Member

quit if you want no one gives a **** lol

the day u joined Gamez you make QQ threads only

1 person likes this.
  2. xtolax

xtolax was fun while it lasted

Still though 7k non crit with it......
    not complaining lol.

3. spoomi

spoomi Well-Known Member

I am not full abg lol xD

i have gpp cloth set with abg acces and tome xD

4. Joshan

Joshan Proficient

posting in a qq thread like this is like yelling into the void .. im going to start loging in forums less and play more.. this is terrible waste of time ( unles im the 1 qqing lols) and im just gonna acept gms are going to remove sorc dp skills.. so much nerfing i wonder when will it stop .. until siel looks like lumiel with stigmas and everything cuz thats the only way game is suppose to be balanced.. im expecting this in the future cuz this is where all the qq will lead to( except my dc dilema ) i dun think they care if i die every time i dc cuz my char stays online forever . /Leave&IgnoreThisKindOfThreads4ever.

5. Aliean

Aliean Getting there

yay another retard in this thread the only thing u where right about was the stigmas so ur not a complete retard atleast good for u.would be fun to see all the ones who play sorc test playing a scout class for once and get their ass handed to them in a seccond then u all would complain aswell.also putting in the stigma tress would save this server a whole lot of shit to fix but developers sais no cus they are so cool and know everything

6. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

Shadowburst/Lightburst are retail-like too. Our point is to nerf whatever is OP to make the game balanced.

Anyways , i used the search function today ,

Gladiators = 105 or 110 don't remember , the maximum amount the search can show....
    Rangers = 90~95
    Sorcs 75~80
    Assassins 40~45
    Templars 35~40
    Clerics 25~30
    Chanters 25~30
    Spiritmasters 15~20

That's Level 55s Only , in Gamez -> Siel , Elyos side.
    Asmo is even worse =D 200 glads 150 rangers 100 sorcs 50 clerics/templars/sins/chanters and 25 Spiritmasters

2 people like this.
  7. ThaPlayah

ThaPlayah .:: Retired ::.

no, BP is not retail like, it's retail like because you are templar right? it's like LB with 16 secs cd even worse than any lb or sb.

1 person likes this.
  8. skarpz

skarpz Away ~ Forum Legend

I'm a sorc and Idc if shadowburst/lightburst is nerfed, On my opinion , it should be nerfed , cuz it's totaly an unfair skill. And nubs , know how to use it aswell..

9. PetromaniaC

PetromaniaC Banned

I usually kill 4-5 ppl in a row and run out of mp , in this case i use lightburst or kaisinel's wrath to scare them Lawl.

10. jj011185

jj011185 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ © Forum Legend

skills should be fixed, p.attack and p.def bugs are ruining the the game :( its sucks but i think im sticking with questing at the mean time.

11. ThaPlayah

ThaPlayah .:: Retired ::.

yes the def on plates is still.... :/

12. krsticv

krsticv New Member

Its actualy realy funny how ppl who newer played certain class say that class requires no skill. Play sorc then tell, we die like crazy. In zerg 1 stumble/stun/kb is enough for sorc to die.

As many ppl said: ADAPT! Sorc has been nerfed way to many times. Deal with other classes a bit, leave sorc couse 1 shoting ppl once an hour isnt realy pvp and if u get shadowbursted be proud couse u r very good and u had to be taken down very very very fast. Smart sorc will newer SH/LB stupid players, regular low dmg skills r more than enough for that :D

If u see sorc running toward u, and not away from u, RUN couse that sorc knows his class and knows how to use it not couse sorc is OP. SAme goes for any other class ! ( Or he is just stupid ;) )

BTW SB/LB R MENT TO BE 1 SHOT KILL SKILLS !!!!! USED BY SMART SORC AT LEAST !!

13. Waldstein

Waldstein Knight of One

Oh so i havent miss much huh? Bugs everywhere and stuff

I wonder what happened to the "We'll implement stigma system" thingie

14. Joshan

Joshan Proficient

wao u are a bigger a$$ than the last guy who called me retard congratulations u win the first prize yay!! lols a friend told me i got called retard here couldnt resist but dun care about the thread gonna log in game and start bursting ppl while i still can.

15. Neifirst

Neifirst New Member

All classes have some kind of OP DP/Normal skill. SMs get an insta-fear, templar get a 100% self heal, glads get a PvP attack increase, clerics get aquittal, Rangers get Mau Form blah blah blah. Be thankful there is a 1hr CD on LB/SB!

16. vRisen

vRisen Banned

It's not meant for 1-shot. Most retail sorcerers aren't full ABG. Also the formula is broken.

It's funny, people always tell me to adapt or roll sorcerer when I complain. How come nobody tells sorcerers that they need to "adapt" to anything? Why should sorcerers be the only class that doesn't require any skill to get high rank?

The only people that hate on this post are sorcerers. You guys like to spam that OP skill, this is the result.

17. Rome

Rome ソロモン・ヨアズ・アブラハム Forum Legend

did you even played retail to know sorcs capacity? I know the formula is broken, in the end SB/LB will still kill you. I've seen people in LvL 40e gear do 11k SB/LB damage on retail.

18. vRisen

vRisen Banned

I'm going by what other people said in this thread. Keep bringing useless shit up.

19. konichi

konichi Century Old Artifact

SB/LB spammable? Seems like you're exaggerating too much.

20. vRisen

vRisen Banned

No, I'm not exaggerating at all. I bet every time a sorcerer looks at his skill bar he glances at Shadowburst to make sure they don't miss the chance to rape someone.

Some of you guys are being ridiculous. SB/LB is OP and everyone but sorcerers want it nerfed. End of story. Proof [in development:] http://forum.gameznetwork.com/f63/class-op-should-nerfed-95362/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.