1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Why i cant drop all Beshmundir set? We going a most time and nothing!

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Hillary, Sep 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snezko

Snezko ღ♥ღ Lisette ღ♥ღ Forum Legend

dont take this as insult or something wrong, but answer like this makes me go crazy >.> why? simple cuse drop list add/edit/fix is so easy i can do it in my sleep yet here we need to wait 1 month for 1 boss drops to be fixed or something... i mean fix the drops for gears for newbies first like this BT thing etc or make tahabata easier to get etc... just dont say "they're working on it & will be fixed soon" :/

2. Hillary

Hillary New Member

A simple explanation was already a good size ^^

3. Bits

Bits Resentful Forum Legend

It is how it is, making threads about it demanding answers does nothing. They will fix BT drops when they get to it and DP well I haven't done that since 1.5. Also the GM's have nothing to do with the drops that's up to the developers and Carl of course.

4. Hillary

Hillary New Member

I understand. Thank you for all...

My name in SIEL is Hillaryh, but i'm a very novice ^^

5. icemonster

icemonster Proficient

there are alot of people in siel that are good. like Aegis, Bits, Cosmo alotmore

1 person likes this.
  6. Plechac

Plechac Proficient

To have fun in this game doesn t require have full ABG ...

Just start PvP with lut/ut armor and work your way to EGT/lvl 55 non elite ... It is doable

7. Bits

Bits Resentful Forum Legend

If you say my name 3 times I appear in your room with a banana.

8. Phrostytute

Phrostytute New Member

yeah I started with anu, went up to egt then gpp now abg, its not impossible, it just takes time and good trades.

9. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

About previous posts,not playing cause the drops suck? Etc? Honestly i dont give a damn,i sold some of my stormwing items for plat-gold medals and i bought my self a fkload of gpp-egt sets,who cares if drops works or not,egt and gpp are better than whatever u can farm,just make some damn ap and buy em :D thats my honest opinion,about other matters my previous reply should be fine-

10. Qartveli

Qartveli New Member

y but haw can you trade 2k credits if you cant actualy trade credits
    and haw can you get inaf credits for vip +2000 credits if you have 31 days to vote
    each day = 100 credits
    31 days = 3100 credits
    vip+2000=3500 credits

hope you see the difference :p

11. xenrayz

xenrayz New Member

Well to all you people talking you can just wait a month and vote to get the gear and the ones saying about donation.

Sure you could do all this. But i must admit i find PvE fun sometime, to just get a break from PvP.

I guess i'll hear "Go play a low rate!".. Well i said, i like PvE. I don't like grinding.

So it's not only about getting the gear, even tho it's a big part aswell since u want to feel rewarded for your work.

But as some one wrote before, this should not be so hard fixed, the most importans or the main bosses in BT/Lut etc.

So it's about 20 item list that could be change on less then a hour with right info which would be really nice and fair for new players :kewl:

12. Jayrii

Jayrii Expert

enjoy the game by gearing your self in-game attainable items like drops from a boss or a mob..

then earn ABG little by little.. dont rush things.. enjoy every bit of it

13. Yinhhh

Yinhhh Banned

14. JMBURNOUT

JMBURNOUT New Member

What we should talk here is not about the way the server should be or the way we like it to be, that is useless (even for the one who started this threat), the server is how it is, (now, yesterday or how it ill be tomorrow) the only thing we can do is to get usd to it.

Anyone has fight for our first set, and then started to gain some AP to get a part of a better one, till can get the full set and wep (little by little) sometimes faster sometimes slowlier, then u learn how to play, survive, kill, etc.. and over this time get enought credits to start trading...

I think everyone have lived this. So my advice is not try to be in hurry to start pvping like a pro the first week, and enjoy the process of learning and getting your own gear swearing blood, and if u like hard play, thats hard play (only a bit, cause retail is a insane one XD), as other say u dont need full ABG, even full udas set to kill an elyo/asmo.

Good luck.

15. Venenosa

Venenosa Lady Taiga

Gamezaion is pay for survive.
    You can play free but don't go survive.

Use elder in pvp + 14 day weapons ?
    Lmao

Why don't drop Stormwing gear ?
    no pvp defense.
    no magic resist bonus.
    This set still sux...
    Stormwing weapons no PvP atack.

comeon staff gamezaion.
    Just add these drops.

Peoples go still donate for ABG and Mastarius
    version 2.7 new weapons too...
    Why care so much for money ?

16. TrueSeph

TrueSeph Proficient

Fix those things so that drop rates for them are more frequent and that they fully drop everything, that would already solve a lot of problems.

I still don't understand how Beshmundir for over 3+ months now has not been fixed to have itself fully drop. You're losing players because new players are running around that aren't in full gear. I understand you're going for retail, but remember that this is a High-Rate Server and that things like BT items should be more accessible to the newer players so that they'll have incentive to wanting to play.

The whole "Well donate, that's the only way to survive" is pure nonsense. Yeah, having full ABG is great, but for new players who don't have access to that, things like Taha, and BT sets are extremely valuable and are a starting point in which if they want to get even more serious, then donations may come in the future.

I've said this for months now, things like BT and Taha should be more readily accessible, and I'm talking about their drops. Nobody who's high-end cares for these drops anyhow, and it doesn't matter if they lose value, because if you're running in ABG sets, you're not going to care. However to the newer players, this again will give them something to shoot for.

I've always been pushing to get these places fully functioning and working, and quite honestly, they should've been working a long time ago. I have no understanding as to why their is such a huge hold up on places like BT, but it needs to start fully functioning so it's something that new players can have access to as a basic end-game gear starting point.

4 people like this.
  17. EnDBR

EnDBR Proficient

You said everything! *-*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.